Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nixter

Would you talk to a stranger that just walked up to you? Would you be that stranger that walks up to others? Are you close to your friends? Do you have friends at all? 

Alright, discuss and stuffs.

I'm a bit of both. I'm extremely close to my friends and am very energetic and happy around them. Plus when I'm in public when I'm with them I am much more confident than if I were alone.

When I'm on my own I usually mind my own business in public, like most people seem to do. However, if a stranger struck up a conversation with me I'd gladly oblige.

Edited by StratoPegasus
  • Brohoof 4

Not very friendly, only to people I like. Usually I'm just quiet and calm, with my friends I'm a neverending source of hyperactivity and dirty jokes but usually I'm just like everyone else. If someone talks shit to me, I trust my superior intellect and logic and talk myself out of it.

• Brohoof 1

I have good amount of friends, and I remain tight-nit with them. Ironically though, I haven't connected with them in a while with what my priorities are. I wouldn't call myself a "hermit" though. I know how to hold a conversation and be loose.

With strangers, I tend feel very odd when someone just start talking to me about something. I'll say something like "that's nice," or just nod my head in agreement. Depending on the topic though I'll can lighten-up pretty well. It depends on how I'm feeling at a particular moment.

Edited by Ammy5678

I'm rather shy so I often times don't make a first move and because of it, some tend to avoid me, assuming that I simply think I'm 'too good' for them for whatever the reason.  If approached though, I'd likely talk or try to hold up a conversation.  The other would just have to initiate it, unfortunately. D: I'd like to think that I'm friendly though, yes.

Edited by Amaris NSane

Personally I prefer few good friends over large quantity and low quality.

Whenever stranger randomly walks to me... they usually are trying to sell me religion or ask if I have any spare change. But nothing against random encounters.

Tho I don't see why I would just engage some random individual unless I'm trying to find out what time is it or whether I'm charming enough to hit on someone.

Tho I don't mind being alone, I often prefer it in fact.

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 1

I'm more outgoing then I'd like.  I just can't resist talking to people that come across my way, unless of course I know that it would put them in an odd situation.

You can say i don't really have any "True" Friends. I will confess, that i am very picky, but if i'd find one, i'd stay very loyal.

In school i try to be as friendly as possible, but i also try to stay correct, and if there's something or someone doing wrong, i'll try to make sure that they do it correctly if i can.

I don't go up to people i don't know and start talking, i'm a little bit shy on that part.

My dis-advantage is that i'm picky, but that is only to make sure i have true and good friends. But it seems that pickyness hasn't pay'd of yet... :(

• Brohoof 2

I'm friendly but shy. Don't go out of my way to meet people. Usually when I'm unfriendly it's toward people who I feel have wronged me personally. So people I know well. I'm never a jerk to strangers. Unless they get in my face first I have no reason to retaliate.

Edited by Jammo

Anyone seen the television show House? Yeah. I'm pretty much like him.

I prefer to be sarcastic and cutting over warm and cuddly, but if you garner my attention and I like you I'm usually considered the fun one of groups. I do act polite but a lot of the time I subtly insult just to see if someone notices. If they do, I usually get along with those people best. It's foolproof-I seperate the people who are too polite to point out I'm being rude or don't notice and the ones who're gonna point it out. I like honesty and those who aren't afraid to call me out.

The problem is I dislike most people. :P

I'm getting a little better lately.

Edited by Nicolas Cage

I'm actually very polite to strangers but not overly friendly. I am friendly to my family but they are so far behind me it's hard to relate to them. I am friendly to my social group (friends) while we pick on each other at the same time. We raz each other and prank each other but if someone gets on one of our cases we all stand together. Only we are allowed to pick on each other. 

I am not a friendly man :c

I prefer to keep everything to myself, I hardly ever speak out to others when I don't need anything from them.

If some strangers walks up to me and ask for help or anything, good chance I would turn around and walk the other way.

But if this man is someone I know and he is being exceptionally friendly, I would try to help him as best as I could. That is as long as whatever it is won't take too much effort on my end.

Would you talk to a stranger that just walked up to you? Yes. Would you be that stranger that walks up to others? No.  Are you close to your friends? Yes. Do you have friends at all? Just my best friend, but he's my hubby now...

I'm one of those pathetic work at home mom's...I have no friends because I was picked on through out school and when I got to college I was so terrified of being made fun of I didn't get involved with anyone. I was friends with my room-mate till our third room-mate moved back to Thailand, then she started fights because we couldn't afford rent any more and instead of helping me find a new room-mate so we could keep our place, she kicked me out, so that kinda ended there...but my hubby stuck with me through everything so I'm very glad I had him (even when I didn't know he had my back :3)

But generally I am a friendly person :D

Edited by leogal

I honestly am fairly friendly... I really do not talk to random strangers unless I am spoken to. I will wave at people as they pass by though

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 2

I like to think I'm pretty friendly but I'm shy so I'd probably be the guy to have the stranger walk up to. My friends are few but we are so close that we practically live together (That doesn't sound weird does it?). I'm trying to be a bit more outgoing though XD

Edited by Derplordsnuffy

I used to be more friendly than I am now. I still want to be friendly, and I enjoy being with my close friends. However, to people that I am not close to I am very distant, and I'm actually quite distant with those I am close with. The reason being that I've lost so many friendships I thought I would have. I stopped trusting people. And my lack of trust in others is constantly reassured by their actions and attitudes toward me (even when I'm completely hiding the fact that I don't trust anybody - it's not a self-fulfilling prophecy).

In addition, I think the internet may have had a large part in taking away my friendly, chatty, and silly personality I used to have. I started out just being friendly and posting stuff just to have fun. But within probably about a year of being really active on forums, I became argumentative. I started only posting stuff if I had a reason to post it... No more just being silly. No more just wanting to have little friendly chats with others.

I'm still capable of being like that IRL, though. So that side of me is not gone. But in general I'm not all of that friendly IRL either. I remain distant.

While I usually don't walk up to strangers and start talking to them if someone starts talking to me I will usually humor them. I have a few close friends and am generally comfortable around them. I am for the most part a pretty chill guy with the exception of being in the occasional bad mood.