Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nixter

I mean I am the shy one but if I happen to meet someone for the first time and we get into a conversation, I enjoy meeting others and making friends. So I would say I am quite friendly  *really shy* but I am a very easy going person that goes with flow :)

O honestly am fairly friendly... I really do not talk to random strangers unless I am spoken to. I will wave at people as they pass by though

Whatever we have the Dominator Strangle 8 here hehehe! He stalks and strangles strangers to death :D

Jk this guy is as kind as  wuna in his avvy ;)! Just kidding DS8 *brohugs*

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Whatever we have the Dominator Strangle 8 here hehehe! He stalks and strangles strangers to death :D!

Jk this guy is as kind as wuna in his avvy ;)! Just kidding DS8 *brohugs*

Why do you keep calling me Strangle man?

My name was originally Strangeman because honestly, am a strange man :P

But seriously though

If one does somehow get to know me, I can get quite silly :3

• Brohoof 1

Why do you keep calling me Strangle man?

My name was originally Strangeman because honestly, am a strange man :P

But seriously though

If one does somehow get to know me, I can get quite silly :3

The reason I do is because when I first joined here I literally thought that was your username xD! Now I see it was *strangeman* but when you had that luna siggy for Halloween I thought it sounded really funny :P! You know I am kidding though and I call zygen "nygen" because of a silly typo I did. But I only say it jokingly from time to time. 

The reason I do is because when I first joined here I literally thought that was your username xD! Now I see it was *strangeman* but when you had that luna siggy for Halloween I thought it sounded really funny :P! You know I am kidding though and I call zygen "nygen" because of a silly typo I did. But I only say it jokingly from time to time.
Okay, NOW I see where you got the idea for Strangleman from..

Yeah, I understand now and I think that is quite funny :P

I also am quite a shy person as well

(Forgot what topic I was in... whoopsies :blush: )

Edited by ~ds8~

How bout this?! Luna is sweetest princess and Celestia can be mean/unfair at times....

After watching all the episodes I really think that. What would you say to that statement?

What I would say to that statement would be that I was not paying attention to what topic I was posting on and blatantly threw that out there not thinking...

(For the record, I disagree...

Let us discuss this further through PM)

pinkie_pie_wave_by_empty_10-d36g549.png

i am this level of friendly. No joke though, if you run into me during the day (and I stayed up the previous night to poni around on the internet) then I have a very similar totally crazy to Pinkie Pie. Although with less physics-breaking :P

...unless however you happen to catch me on those rare occasions when I didn't watch ponies recently. And then...not so much. :

• Brohoof 1

I can be very friendly. I'm usually always smiling, and willing to help out whenever I'm needed. I tend to be quiet though, unless I NEED to say something to a stranger, I don't talk much.

Don't piss me off though, I can have a very bad temper. Usually, I just become a smart ass and cocky, but sometimes I can explode. I don't mean to, and I actually forget after it happens, its kind of like I'm Bipolar, but I've never been diagnosed with any psychological conditions.

Yeah, I'm no Pinkie Pie, that's fer sure!

I think I am a mixture of both actually with my friends(Who I have Lots of  Might I add. ) I am the most Hyper, Crazy, energetic, fun person you could meet. With strangers however I am very shy. I can say a few things, "Hey" "Hi" "What's up"? or my personal favorite the head nod of recognition which means like "Hey" or "What's Up"? it takes me a while to really get to know people and most of time I am pretty quiet around people I just met. Unless I know they like what I like. (For example If I see someone in maybe a Yankee jersey, I might launch myself into a conversation with said person about Baseball. If I see someone wearing a Friendship Is Magic shirt. I would probably talk FIM with them) It depends on the situation a lot of the time.

Out of ten, i'd rate myself and 4.5 maybe.... I can be friendly most of the time, but I can be mean as hell if I want to be. I have a few good friends, actually a great many, but I've made a couple enemies too, because of my temper.

Too friendly XD. Some people said they want to punch me in the face because I'm  so damn happy/friendly all the time lol.

If a stranger came up to me that would be different. I'm shy around new ponies and stuff. 

Sheesh, I would say i CAN be friendly and it depends on what an individual takes as friendly, and i am always polite, most of the time when i walk around i have this aura of "off in another world" and people MAY think I'm anti social, but when i do speak to someone i make sure to show it in my voice that is not the case.

If a stranger walked up to me i would greet them of course, but speaking to them for any length depends on the vibes I'm getting from them.

I probs would NOT be the stranger walking up, i will say something to random people occasionally if i have a random complement or if lets say...they have some tissue attached to their shoe after walking out of the bathroom but other than that its very rare that i just say something to a random person.

I don't know how close i am to my friends, I one don't have many true true friends, Most are just very close buddies, to me a friend is a person that has passed tons of tests and has proven their worth so to speak, deff quality over quantity. but on the closeness part  even a friend that i have had for YEARS says they don't really know me much, I guess i am not too open, even though that is never my intentions, i just never see the need to say certain things.

And yes i do have friends. 

Hmm

I'm friendly, laid back and close with my true friends. In public if someone looks my way, I'll either nod or say hi or Good Morning afternoon/evening/night. I wouldn't go up to a stranger and start a conversation, cause they may not answer and well it'd be awkward.  :blink: .

Not really a hermit or a social butterfly. I guess I'm easily acquainted.  :mellow:

I'm friendly, just shy. I'll talk to pretty much anyone who approaches me as long as they don't make me uncomfortable, and ideally I'd go talk to people all the time myself. I like people and find them interesting.

There's really only a few things I'll distinctly dislike and reject someone for, like spreading misery wherever they go or believing that women shouldn't be able to own or advocate for themselves in society.

Friendly? I'm not friendly at all. How dare you even talk to me. What are you thinking? Did you just say "Good Morning" to me?

1a-grumpy-cat-art-gu8kjvrb-1good-morning

Okay, but really, I try to be friendly whenever I possibly can. I'm not the friendliest person in the world, I suppose, as you won't see me making a mad sprint toward the nearest charity and throwing my money at them. I do try to be kind to people that I meet, however, and I will donate to those in need from time to time. Most of my kindness shows through in my interactions with people I actually talk with, though, in that I generally try to be respectful and mindful of anyone else's feelings, though some people can push me over the edge.

I'd give myself a 7/10 on the 'Nice' scale.

Being friendly is for other people. I'm quiet, reserved, and direct. I don't go up and talk to people and I don't like it when people talk to me, unless they have a good reason. Likewise, I only go out of my way to talk to other people when I have a good reason to talk to them.

Examples:

Overhear classmates studying for test from incorrect notes/solutions ----> Offer to show them how to solve it correctly

See lab mate using equipment improperly ----> Tell them to stop before they light the lab on fire.

I just find that small talk is pointless. The weather is good (or bad) and all  but that isn’t relevant because we are inside.

If we are talking Online, yes I would say I am quite friendly, I have had quite a bit of warm welcome PMs.

Though offline, most people don't know me. I rather be alone, or with one at most two of my friends. Just how I am.

Would you talk to a stranger that just walked up to you? Would you be that stranger that walks up to others? Are you close to your friends? Do you have friends at all? 

Alright, discuss and stuffs.

I'm pretty friendly, I'll chat randomly to people because... well because I can. Of course I use my judgement to decide weather I should talk to said person based on what I percieve their mood to be etc.

I started doing this because I noticed at festivals people seem much friendlier and more willing to just chew the fat. I know that this can be attributed to many things such as alcohol and drugs, and there probably is some truth to that. But I also think the atmosphere is a big part of it too, so I try to treat everyday like I were at one :)

I'm close to my close friends, although for some odd reason many people who only meet me once seem to remember me when I don't remember them, which leads to me trying to work out their name while chatting to them.

• Brohoof 1