Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nixter

Yes, I talk to everyone / I'm not shy as long as we start out on the right foot. :)

I'm super friendly.

Yeah I'm really friendly. I mean, I'd like to know people first before I friend them willy nilly (or in real life anyway, on the Internet it doesn't matter too much) but regardless I always help others and it makes me happy to see others happy. I don't take someone's looks into account either unless I have particularly good reason to do otherwise,

I'm very friendly with people if I am comfortable around them, but unfortunately, I'm usually quite bashful and socially awkward right at the start. My problem is not knowing what to say or how to start and carry on conversations which is why I rarely ever start up any small talk with random strangers. I tend to avoid talking to people unless spoken to, but if I happen to exchange eye contact with someone and they don't appear threatening in any way, I will usually give them a smile. :)

My quiet nature can make me seem really distant which rarely translates to what one would consider a friendly person, but when given the chance to really show who I am, I can be one of the nicest people out there. Or so that's how I strive to be anyway. I've never heard a bad word yet! ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Not exactly, its difficult to embrace friendly strangers. I tend to think they are guilty of something when they wear that creepy ass smile and act unusually optimistic. Most of the time its usually patronizing bullies who reveal themselves after asking a dumb and/or obvious question.

Sorry, I'm just a little paranoid...

I am friendly-ish (like a socially awkward sort of friendly) to people I know well. My friends, well, I can be like Pinkie Pie towards. But when it comes to people I don't really know, I get extremely socially awkward.

I'm not really the type that goes up to people and talk to them unless I think they're nice for the most part I don't. I just don't have the need to talk to random strangers. I try being friendly when people end up talking though. I have friends on here so I'd say I'm friendly but I'm kind of a loner at times so there are times I want to be alone especially offline. So I'd say I'm friendly but definitely not the talkative type.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, it depends. I have friends, but not many in real life... Just Internet friends. I sometimes go over to people who seem to be alone and introduce myself (at youth group and stuff) but that doesn't happen often. I usually only go up to people I know.

• Brohoof 1

Sigh.  I suppose I could just go through my jumbled thoughts and try do accurately describe myself.  -_-

I'm very friendly with people if I am comfortable around them, but unfortunately, I'm usually quite bashful and socially awkward right at the start. My problem is not knowing what to say or how to start and carry on conversations which is why I rarely ever start up any small talk with random strangers. I tend to avoid talking to people unless spoken to, but if I happen to exchange eye contact with someone and they don't appear threatening in any way, I will usually give them a smile. :) My quiet nature can make me seem really distant which rarely translates to what one would consider a friendly person, but when given the chance to really show who I am, I can be one of the nicest people out there. Or so that's how I strive to be anyway. I've never heard a bad word yet!

Or I could just borrow someone else's post.  ;)  Seriously, almost everything you wrote about yourself fits me to a T as well. 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

It depends on my mood, how someone behaves/acts. I am friendly for the most part, but sometimes I can be a bit nasty, mostly when I'd like some time to myself.

I'm so much more friendly than I was before I began dating this guy. I was so cold hearted and untrusting before and I caught myself smiling and waving to a stranger off the street this morning. I don't go up and say hi to people but I'd say I've found a fair medium.

When I'm comfortable with people, I'd like to think I'm pretty friendly. But unfortunately my facial features make me look angry all the time, so not a lot of people come up to talk to me. Which sucks for me because I'd like to talk to more people, but I'm usually to shy or nervous to start the conversation. 

I dont have friends in IRL and people seem to shy away form talking to me. 

I really have no idea why, I assume its because I look intimidating err something or that they are just unfriendly. 

Me on the other hand, I guess Im decently friendly. I don't just walk up to people and start talking to them but, its not like I don't say anything to them at all if they approach me. 

I'm usually quite friendly to people. I'm shy, even towards people I know. I just haven't liked talking...

... That is...

Unless I'm ticked off. Then I'm practically homicidal.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I am very friendly, but I don't walk up to people saying "hey!". I'm afraid of people disliking me..

However, if people come up to me and we hang out for awhile,

I do come across as shy at first, but if I realize that you won't judge me, I will immediately come out of my shell and talk and talk and laugh

Edited by Samurott77

• 4 years later...

I'm very friendly, or at least I try my hardest to be. I enjoy being social and meeting new people, so if you wanna know how friendly I am, why don't you find out? I don't bite. :muffins:

10 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm very friendly, or at least I try my hardest to be. I enjoy being social and meeting new people, so if you wanna know how friendly I am, why don't you find out? I don't bite. :muffins:

First things first, you DO bite. Just saying.

And I was literally voted most friendly in the high school yearbook.:orly: