Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nixter

img-1030796-1-pinkie_pie_wave_by_empty_1

i am this level of friendly. No joke though, if you run into me during the day (and I stayed up the previous night to poni around on the internet) then I have a very similar totally crazy to Pinkie Pie. Although with less physics-breaking :P

...unless however you happen to catch me on those rare occasions when I didn't watch ponies recently. And then...not so much. :

We should hang out more.

Anyways. I'm basically the male, human incarnation of Pinkeh. I'm very loud and weird, which is off-putting to many people. People often find me annoying or just plain odd. I'm not very good with first impressions. However, once people get past that, they will find out that even though I'm weird, loud, crazy, and energetic. That... Somewhere inside of me is a warm-hearted, friendly, generous person who cares deeply about others, and loves to make people happy.

...Even if it is hard to see it at times.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 3

I'd like to say I'm friendly, but I've never been friendly towards myself (merciful, but not friendly), so I can't really decide. I am however, willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt on first sight, and until I'm proven wrong I will continue feeling this way.

I love talking to strangers. Cashiers, waitresses, etc are really fun to talk to - and it really bothers me when people in jobs such as those are unfriendly. I've always had a problem with "snobs" (you know, those who literally wouldn't give someone the proverbial time of day) - I mean, its fine to be shy/reserved (I have some friends who fall into those categories), but to act like someone doesn't even exist or is below you/causing you a great amount of trouble just by asking you a question just doesn't sit right with me - its just mean! Perhaps this is just because I knew far too many "snobs" in high school who acted like "how dare you talk to me?"  I also really like meeting new people/friends - I'm kinda' like Pinkie Pie in that way - the more the merrier! However, even though I am super friendly to people, I do tend to be kind of a bitch behind people's backs, although I'm definitely trying to work on that.

Edited by Carolina

I don't know about talking to strangers, but I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. I am a friendly/nice pony when your on my good side, but if your a jerk to me and try to make me upset.

Just try not to get on my bad side, I am usually in a good mood because of my shypony personality like Fluttershy I can relate to anyone having trouble in high school for the fitting in category.

I would rate myself as a 8.5/10, but I respect ponies nonetheless. :)

Would you talk to a stranger that just walked up to you? Would you be that stranger that walks up to others? Are you close to your friends? Do you have friends at all? 

Alright, discuss and stuffs.

I'm very unfriendly, especially to other bronies. They tend to annoy me. My parents say it's because of puberty, but whatever, I just don't like people.

I'm typically friendly to anyone, even to people I feel that I hate... and with friends I only have a small group but they are people that I have trusted for years. Yeah I typically always am on the friendly side, but I will not stand for people who take advantage :)

I'm the unfriendliest person you'll ever meet. Oh wait, you're never going to meet me...I'm apparently not friendly enough because during the 17 years I've spent on this planet, I couldn't find friends close enough so that we can hang out a lot IRL. And that's something I'm never going to get.

I don't like talking to strangers, I acutally avoid them. I take longer routes just so I can avoid walking past anyone.

I'd rather noone spoke to me.

Edited by Zacharias

I can be friendly, and reserved, I kind of switch off.  If I know you really well, I'll probably talk up a storm and be weird and eccentric around you, but if you are a new person I'll probably be shy for a while.

Once I warm up to someone I'm a big fuzzy ball of friendliness ;3

I'm usually pretty happy and friendly to my friends as well as my acquaintances. I often say please and thank you and help people out if needed. I'm also pretty tolerant and don't really get sensitive to certain weird subjects. I do have my moment though. But overall I'm pretty friendly.

I'm fairly sociable, but I tend to keep to myself when not around those I know personally. I've been known to snap aggressively towards those who bother me and/or my close friends, but I ordinarily keep to myself when around new people. Of course, this means I also have very few close friends. Although this has never been a problem because it means I always have time to develop deep personal relationships with my friends.

No, I am not really friendly at all. I can't hold conversations with people so I just end up insulting them because it makes everyone else laugh and when I do hold a conversation with someone it's either depressing, too complicated or 'inappropriate'.

I am much more friendly online than I am in person. When I'm face to face with people I'm polite but very quiet. I keep to myself a lot. If a stranger came up and talked to me I would be startled and wary, and I definitely wouldn't approach them.

I get along with ponies better than people. :P

• Brohoof 1

On here... I think I'm friendly, although I'll leave that up to you to decide...

In real life, I suppose I'm polite enough, but I'm quiet, and since my face is stuck in an everlasting scowl, people mistake me for always being angry. 

Edited by HylianTwilian

I think I am in an "okay" state of friendliness. I'm not cruel to others, but I'm not as nice as I could be.

I wouldn't start up a conversation with a stranger unless I wanted to dish out a quick compliment. Even then, I'd only say it if we made eye contact, or if we were waiting in line near each other. The only way I can see myself having a genuine conversation with a stranger is if we had some sort of obvious common ground (ex: brony shirt) or if they started it first. Basically, I'm not one to approach people.

That being said, if someone approaches me, I will gladly converse. Though this sometimes doesn't work out... I'm more of a listener, and not many strangers are willing to rant to another stranger. However, the more comfortable the stranger is with me, I am with them. That's how I make friends.

Once someone is my friend, that's where my friendliness kicks in. I help them when I can, I lend an ear when they have something on their mind, and I am very careful not to anger or displease them. However, I hold some serious grudges. Once someone does something to break my trust, they shouldn't expect to earn it back. I guess that's where the warm heart draws the line.

TL;DR-- I don't approach strangers, but it's fine if they approach me. I am very kind to my friends, but it's hard to earn back my trust once you've lost it.

It's in the middle for me. I would talk to a stranger if they walked up to me. But on the other hand I wouldn't I wouldn't walk up to a stranger lol. But I am friendly, just fluttershy a lot (:

Quite friendly, just lacking in social ability which is sometimes misconstrued as unfriendliness. Should anybody approach me in public to ask a question or converse, I would be more than happy about it. Unfortunately, it would have to be about something specific because I'm terrible at small talk. There have been times where I was overjoyed that somebody expressed interest in talking with me but sadly I couldn't think of anything to say. On forums I tend to ramble at times, putting together posts of a thousand words or more within minutes, but can't think of more than one word or a sentence when standing in front of someone. Feels pretty bad.

I approach others only out of necessity for the same reasons. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just doing what I know. I've always been of the mind that respect is something to be given, not "earned." Social and professional status is never a concern of mine when interacting with people. I've known upper management guys who were agitated by the idea of having to speak to people they perceived to be beneath them, like janitors. Things like that irritate me to no end.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 2

Im really introverted and my brain stops working when I talk to people I have never met before...I just never know what to say.

But my friends and I are all very close.

Once I get to know someone I stop being shy of course, But that takes a while...

I've always been happy to talk to strangers on a train, and not averse if waiting around somewhere liike a bus stop or a railway station etc.

Might chat to a barmaid, or barman, not so likely to chat to unknown people in a pub as they might be a bit...unstable

If some random talks to me, depends on what vibes I get about them

• 1 year later...

Truth be told, I don't look friendly. but I'm a very friendly guy deep down inside. I'm like Pinkie Pie when it comes down to friends... I could never have to many and I for one love to make new friends.

Edited by ~Spitfire~
  • Brohoof 2

Truth be told, I don't look friendly. but I'm a very friendly guy deep down inside. I'm like Pinkie Pie when it comes down to friends... I could never have to many and I for one love to make new friends.

^ This but in blue text with a Ludica Sans Unicode font style. lol

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm I don't what you are talking about my friend... looks blue to me :)

LMAO! 

I would brohoof you twice on a single post if I could but, I cant so take the one on this^ post instead. 

• Brohoof 1