Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nixter

I like to think I'm a pretty friendly person. The problem is that I'm also really shy and socially awkward, so actually working up the nerve to talk to people can be difficult at even the best of times.

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Weird for a pony claiming to be emotional and angry at times!

I don't make the rules, I just play by them and I do suppress everything quite well until I really get comfortable around someone and even then, I try to stay as kind as possible.

Wow I did a poor job of describing it...

Generally I'm not particularly friendly in the sense of being outgoing because I'm extremely shy around people I'm not particularly comfortable with.

Though in the sense of being nice, I generally try to be nice to people unless they make me upset or I'm just in a bad mood.

I'm quite friendly, but I tend to get nervous at first when interacting with someone I don't know. I do get comfortable as the conversation progresses, tho.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I'm generally pretty friendly. In real life I've gotten into the habit of being proactively friendly with people (I've been so-trained at work), so I'm usually the first one to make a move. When I do I'm annoyingly friendly, with lots of smiles, hugs and personal questions no one really wants to answer. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I need to warm up to people first. There’s the basic friendly behavior that I give to everybody and then there’s the genuine friendiness I give to those who I trust and really like 

• Brohoof 2

Not particularly friendly. I wouldn't say I'm unfriendly either, though. Maybe it's more accurate to say that I'm not very open about myself or my life to people I don't know, rather than explicitly unfriendly.

• Brohoof 1