Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you avoid Boredom? (Opinion/Discussion thread)

Fallen Angel

Drawing ponies.

Writing Fan-fic.

Computer games. 

More computer games.

Reading.

Thinking about what computer games I should play. (Wow, I really need to get a life.)

And ranting politics.

Edited by Firelord Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Most of the time, I write or think about various plots. Daydreaming takes up a large portion of my time as well.

Otherwise, I play Minecraft or Skyrim. And, failing all of that, I draw maps!

Playing video games usually.I have a small collection of games that take up a lot of time,so I can easily spend an entire day playing one game.

I also go on here,listen to music and relax/nap,read fanfics,and maybe a book here or there.Starting to go on that Luminosity site as well to keep my brain sharp for school over break.

Hello again!

Recently, i have been extremely bored, and i was thinking, on how to cure this nemesis of mine.

Eventually, i decided to ask the forums and create thread on just that.

So the topic and question of this thread will be:

What are your hobbies, interests, and how do you spend your free time?

I think this thread should not only help me, but any other pony out there who doesn't have a clue on what to do with their time :P

Play DotA ,learn the game,get addicted to it ,Profit.

Also you can always re watch MLP episodes.

Read an awesome book.

Boredom? I can't remember the last time I've been truly bored. I have a 1 year old that takes up most of my time. The rest of my time goes to my blog and family. 

I didnt know you had a blog,what is the blog about?

• Brohoof 1

You see when I get bored i do weird things or start overly ambitious projects that will never become finished. I was bored one day a few years back so I made myself a little outfit, went outside, and went crime fighting!

• Brohoof 1

When I'm bored, I often spend the time reading some random articles or wikia pages. My favorites are 1d4chan and Cracked. You can click the random button and viola, instant entertainment (which may or may not offensive) :P

Sometimes I try my hands on writing fictions, unfortunately only a handful out of hundreds of them are ever finished.

• Brohoof 1

Now it's

Guitar

Drawing

Designing roller coasters

Piano

eating

laying in bed

record music

Yeah that's what I do to avoid boredom

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 1

I think this thread should not only help me, but any other pony out there who doesn't have a clue on what to do with their time :P

Aye. That's true. :lol:

Role playing, writing, listening to musics, and sometimes imagine some plots for a story. In some cases, looking for this kind of thread. LOL.

Hello again!

Recently, i have been extremely bored, and i was thinking, on how to cure this nemesis of mine.

Eventually, i decided to ask the forums and create thread on just that.

So the topic and question of this thread will be:

What are your hobbies, interests, and how do you spend your free time?

Sharpening skills! 

For me I have been practicing at drawing for a bit now. 

Learning how to vector

Learning more about Photoshop, Gimp, & Inkscape

Finding new bands that are awesome

Reading

Exercising 

Fanfics

MLPForums

You should go out there and try new things and give em a try if you are bored :)

I read comics, books and novel though not as much as I used to.

I make youtube video's which until recently have mostly been about politics though I still make those kind of videos too

I have recently started writing MLP fanfiction though I haven't posted any of it online yet as none of it is ready for prime time, I seriously need an editor.

Play video games

Watch TV though not nearly as much as I used because there really isn't as much worth watching as there used to be

When I'm really bored, I can usually be found staring at the fridge for hours. 

While I may only have two types of cheese, my brain seriously cannot decide which one to pick. 

When my legs get tired though, I like going to the undisturbed peace of old video games or relaxing ones. Currently going through the Spyro Insomniac trilogy and am pretty tempted to revisit San Andreas.

I came up with idea for an original story, and spend most of my time thinking, adding plot points, removing things that don't work, editing characters, creating backstory, crafting the setting, ect. It may sound boring, but once you get into it's quite fun.

• 5 weeks later...
(edited)

Ok for the mast few weeks Ive been bored out of my mined haven't talked to anyone and my xbox broke so I can't really do much...... But Long story short over these past few weeks I have Read a lot of books about medicine and Science (Medicine Raised to 34 Science Raised to 65 ) Learned to play guitar as a result to of my Bordem.....

So What have you guys done when your bored Or what do you do when your bored?...

Edited by TechnoDash

Lurk this forum... or play my ps3 (usually training mode on one my fighting games) or read my books that I must still finish. Oh and play my violin, though that's more of a scheduled thing since it's more "practice" than "play".

whats bored? im not familiar with this at all. 

i tend to stay busy most of the time though. theres always work to be done on my music project, fanfics to read, video games to play, drives to take, beers to drink, etc. 

if by some chance, i end up bored. i just look at the 4 brushables that still need modified manes, then hey... im not bored now. 

I like to watch YouTube/mlp, play piano or guitar, go on mlp forums, go for a run, program, text people, watch tv, listen to music, or just ponder life.