Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you avoid Boredom? (Opinion/Discussion thread)

Fallen Angel

With an Iron Fist, then realize Boredom doesn't understand and educate for the next hour on why I'm king and it's not. Eventually Boredom will understand and succumb to my ways, but by then the Internet will have called and we'll bake virtual brownies that soften my brain tissue so as not to seize up and burst into a ball of fire. to better answer this would be to say I try to come up with creative replies to questions on the subject

• Brohoof 1

Me? I just sit back, turn on my laptop, get into something comfortable, grab a couple of tissues and watch something really moving, like Magical Mystery Cure. You thought that was going to end differently, didn't you? Nah, in all seriousness I watch random things on YouTube, play my guitar, listen to music, talk to people, or play games.

• Brohoof 1

Well i haven't been bored for at least 3 years now, i pick up several hobbies to keep me occupied and once i get tired  or lose "Inspiration" i move to my next project, to many hobbies to list to be honest, so yeah if i start getting bore i just pick a new one  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Ponies Ponies Ponies Ponies Ponies Ponies,

Need I go on?

Thanks to 3G/4G if I get bored I can watch pony videos, and that always brings a smile to my face, and the boredom just goes away!

:)

• Brohoof 1

I make music about the show, i admin a forum for mylittleremix, and run 2 blogs for the fandom. I am NEVER bored, I just don't have the time to GET to everything. Ponies = lack of bordeom, if you participate. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Try to do something such as drawing,browse through Youtube, watch series, look through my books, ask my mom if there's anything I need to help with.. The list goes on and on.

• Brohoof 1

Wut ?? :lol:

Since I am very bored I challenge Zygen to a lightsaber war! Thus I fall to my demise due to my utter clumsyness...  

OT ~ I mean if you are bored think of stuff you are not good at or research stuff or try to hone a skill your not familiar with.

Alright i accept lets go! 

44070489.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I tend to listen to music when I'm bored.  Typically I run through an album or two.  Sometimes I watch television or anime.  Other times, I read manga.  

I don't know man, depends on how I feel at the moment.  One minute I could be playing osu! and the next I could be watching the Lions game.  

• Brohoof 1

Walk and listen to music and daydream in story lines.

Anime watching

MLP stuff and fanfic

Write fanfic..

chase my cartaround my place and do peek a boo

play random video games

• Brohoof 1

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

I'm not going to lie when I say this, but I NEVER GET BORED.

Sounds impossible and hard to believe, but with shows to watch, the internet and this forums, my 3DS and games that I have, my friends, and reading? 

How can I get bored!? XD

• Brohoof 1

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd