Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game series do you think needs to make a return?

ReGen

tumblr_me6s5bZdXp1qm9791o1_500.jpg

Kick, punch, it's all in the mind,

if you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find,

the things I'll teach ya, are sure to beat ya,

but nevertheless, you'll get a lesson from teacher-

now KICK!

I am in lesbians with this game. I would love for it to get another game, even if it was on the PS3. I'd buy a PS3, just for Parappa 3, granted it was a bit longer than the PS1 and PS2 games.

• Brohoof 1

Bomberman- was awesome in the N64 era, but fell kinda flat on Gamecube, and let's not even talk about the horrible Xbox 360 reboot. Multiplayer Bomberman seems to still live on, but we need another good single player adventure already!

F-Zero- when will Captain Falcon and his crazy alien racing friends come back? Soon I hope! There is supposedly a Nintendo Land minigame based on F-Zero, but more needs to be done. I hope a new entry comes eventually, and it better be hard as balls!

Metroid- Other M was... okay(I probably liked it a bit more than others), but we haven't heard anything from the franchise since 2010, hope a new game comes soon!

• Brohoof 1

1. Clay Fighter: this series is hilarious if there is any game series which I can honestly say dosen't take itself seriously this is it. It is an over the top parody of fighting game series like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter and also contains several references to movies that were out at the time and references to pro boxing and wrestling. It has such notable characters as Blue Suede Goo (Elvis Parody), Bad Mr Frosty, Sumo Santa, T Hoppy (parody of the Terminator robot played by Arnold Schwarzenegger), Kung Pow, Taffy, Lockjaw Pooch, Lady Liberty, Dr Peelgood, and guest characters such as Earthworm Jim and Boogerman.

2. Killer Instinct: Beasts, mythological creatures and all sorts of other hellspawn and abominations tearing each other to pieces with Mortal Kombat style gore and you have a real winner here.

img-1029420-1-Black_Dvd_ntsc.jpg

Criterion seriously should consider making a 2nd Black for the ps3 or 360! I LOVED this game and it made you powerful getting to run through ammunition as you hear and see all the beautiful explosions/sounds of the guns... That game was amazing :D

X1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 brohoofs.This was the best game for the ps2 ever.They really need to bring it back.It got boring after a while because there was only singleplayer,but the good thing was that the campaign itself was long,and fun to play.

Edited by Flutter derps
  • Brohoof 2

Anyone who didn't say Timesplitters is horribly misinformed. Timesplitters is quite possibly the greatest FPS ever made.

Another game, for the nostalgia value, Gex, Gex a hilarious and addicting series, and it had a pretty good soundtrack too.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 3

Starfox - Please, don't release 64 again, I want a legit sequel, I don't care if it's like 64, Adventures, Command, or whatever, I just want my furry spacemen back

F-Zero - Sega did such an amazing job with GX, you'd think they would get to make the games more often

Timesplitters - C'mon, Sgt Cortez needs to make his grand return!

Star Wars Battlefront/Rogue Squadron - My favorite Starwars games and it's a shame that they were abandoned, especially after hearing so many times of what could've been

Perfect Dark from the Nintendo 64

best fps ever, seriously.  Never been beaten in my opinion, I still play it :3 A LOT

it had a multiplayer system where you could team up with everyone h=who was plugged in and fight against up 20 sim players!!!!

F-Zero- when will Captain Falcon and his crazy alien racing friends come back? Soon I hope! There is supposedly a Nintendo Land minigame based on F-Zero, but more needs to be done. I hope a new entry comes eventually, and it better be hard as balls!

Yes, yes, and more yes! 

mlfw847_do_want.gif

One of my favorite racers of all time! The music, the controls.... NOSTALGIA!  :wub:

If they ever made an update to the series, it should have the controls of X with the graphics and music of GX.

Techno-Rock + Futuristic Racing = Awesomeness/Epicness

Star Fox needs to make some more damn games that aren't sucky like Command. I love the Star Fox series and they need to return the game...unless they're making a new game on the Wii- U? I don't know, I haven't heard of any releases...

Also, Banjo Kazooie series would be great it they made a new one..that isn't like Nuts & Bolts. Nuts & Bolts had a good soundtrack, great designs...but using vehicles was just DUMB! I want them to explore on foot and wings..not a machine

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see another Rayman game like they used to have, those damn rabbits ruined that franchise. It's was about the next best platform aside from Mario.

Secondly, Final Fantasy needs to return to it's roots if it want's to survive during the next generation of games. Cuz' the way it's going, it's not going to last very long on nostalgia alone.

Also, Banjo Kazooie series would be great it they made a new one..that isn't like Nuts & Bolts. Nuts & Bolts had a good soundtrack, great designs...but using vehicles was just DUMB! I want them to explore on foot and wings..not a machine

I have the same beef with this as I did with DOOM 3.... It should've been a spin-off or better, a different game.

Again, I loved it, but not right for the series.  <_<

• Brohoof 1

Banjo and Kazooie, and no I'm not talking about that piece of shit Nuts and Bolts game, I mean an actual real, adventurous, non-microsoft-tampered-with sequel. The true Banjo-Threeie.

I know it already had a sequel, and the sequel was a pretty good conclusion to the series, but god dammit Grunty said so herself...

20t0bv9.jpg

Edited by RippedOffMattress

I would love to see Star Wars: Battlefront 3 I loved Battlefront 2 and I liked the PSP spin offs and I like to imagine what a Next Gen version of those games would be like.

• Brohoof 1