Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like pizza?

GamerLuna7

There are not many people I know that don't like Pizza. There is my cousin who doesn't really like "Real "Pizza. (And by real Pizza I mean he never has any cheese on it at all. It's just Bread and Tomato Sauce. Way I see it the only real pizza is when you actually have cheese on it otherwise it's just Tomato Sauce on Bread. ) But, Yeah I absolutely lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pizza. It's one of my favorite foods ever. I like it mostly from either Pizza Hut, Cici's , or one of the town pizzaria's that are around my area. I mostly try to eat it plain nowadays.

Ever since I went to a Nutritionalist and ate better I need to try and stay away from "Bad Meats" (Sausage, Bacon,ETC.) And those are my favorites toppings .

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

I like many kinds of pizza, but i have my top 5:

5. pepperoni pizza

4. Sweet milk pizza (i don't know if this is the right way of say this in english)

3.Bacon pizza

2.Margherita pizza

1.Chocolate pizza

Have you already decided the flavor that you will want?

Ooh, YES I do. Doesn't matter what kind; it can vary from big places (Pizza Pizza, Pizza Hut, my family is a frequenter at Pizza Nova), to smaller places (there's an italian bakery near my school I go to sometimes for nice big slices at $2, or the pizza place I go to whenever I'm Christie Park for w/e reason), or even homemade pizzas (my mother makes some nice fresh ones, along with one of my friend's dad) and the end result is always me being satisfied.

As for toppings, I'm a simple minded person; whether it be something as basic as a cheese or something a little more complicated as a... Hawaiian, for example, is what I go for. However, I wouldn't go as far to experiment with my precious pizza by putting something like Chocolate or... I don't know, Candy? Too out of the ordinary for me.

...now I want pizza. DAMNIT.

I know maybe one or two people that don't like pizza. I mean, it's only the BEST BUCKING FOOD IN THE UNIVERSE :D . Frozen, chain, local-I'll eat almost any pizza. Though I really like Chicago style/deep dish and cheese stuffed crust

Really depends on the pizza, and depends on me at the time. Although one thing is certain - I only like cheese pizza with a good amount of good sauce (in the pizza). I go through phases where I like one restaurant's pizza, and then times where I can't stand the pizza there. Pizza Hut especially. Sometimes I like it, other times I can't even eat it.

Oh yes.  I am absolutely fond of pizza.  Sometimes, it's really hard not to eat as much of it as I want.  I love all kinds of pizza though and recently got into a 'vegetable' one.  It probably sounds disgusting as I thought it would be as well but because it was all that was left, I tried it.

DELICIOUS. <3 If done right.  Gotta be picky with that one lol and then of course there's the original extra cheese, pepperoni etc.

Oh yes.  I am absolutely fond of pizza.  Sometimes, it's really hard not to eat as much of it as I want.  I love all kinds of pizza though and recently got into a 'vegetable' one.  It probably sounds disgusting as I thought it would be as well but because it was all that was left, I tried it.

DELICIOUS. <3 If done right.  Gotta be picky with that one lol and then of course there's the original extra cheese, pepperoni etc.

I have the same thing,sometimes i want to eat more than my stomach can handle, so i wait a little bit and then i willl eat again.

I don't know, are turtles green have shells and live in the sewers? Shell yeah I like pizza with everything and I mean everything.

All jokes aside I love pizza maybe not as much as Michaelangelo and my choice of toppings is not as unusual (I usually get pepperoni or sometimes pepporoni and sausage) but everytime it is pizza time I say cowabunga dudes it is scarfing time.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

For about 2 months I only ate pizza, those 2 months was a fantastic time. 

Love pizza, when it comes to toppings, I'd either have onions with buffalo chicken and roasted peppers/garlic

If not that, then Pineapples. Just pineapples.  

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I absolutely freaking LOVE pizza! my favourite kind of pizza is deep-dish, preferably stuffed-crust, with ham, cheese, pineapple, mushrooms, salami(Or whatever those meat-circles are), bacon, and any other kind of meat.

I doubt I could survive becoming a pony, I love meat too much!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I absolutely freaking LOVE pizza! my favourite kind of pizza is deep-dish, preferably stuffed-crust, with ham, cheese, pineapple, mushrooms, salami(Or whatever those meat-circles are), bacon, and any other kind of meat.

I doubt I could survive becoming a pony, I love meat too much!

Where is sayed that ponies cant eat meat? I mean that would be odd for their society ,but still there isnt anywhere in MLP universe sayed they cant eat meat.

I love pepperoni pizza. I'm a very old fashioned person when it comes to pizza, on the other hand, when I'm feeling up to it, I'll settle for BBQ chicken or white-sause/chicken-tomato pizza

Do I like pizza??? HECK YEAH I DO! I mean that is like the *ULTIMATE* hangout/gaming food. Sadly though I can't eat pizza anymore since I found out (recently) I am allergic to a whole bunch of foods and tomatoes & cheese are apart of my allergies :(.

I really do miss eating it though :/  

YES!

Pizza has to be my very food, and I could practically eat it every day (although it'd unfortunately be extremely unhealthy if I were to do that). I enjoy most toppings, and I've been to a very diverse array of pizzerias throughout the US and a few other countries.

~~

I sincerely love this topic. :D

Pizza is not my favorite food. Yet I can't say that one singular item is. I am that much of a food guy.

When it does come to this highly Americanized Italian delight, Pepperoni is indeed my favorite.

I concur with some of my fellow members the meat lover pizzas are a real treat.

In terms of crust, thin tends to be what I like.

So many delicious posts! I will try any pizza for sure at least once!

Oh yes...

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 2

I like Pizza. I'm not insane about it though.

I just get pepperoni or cheese. I'm no Ninja turtle, but hey, If you like loading your pizza with random junk, that's your thing.

Edited by Zink

ERMAHGERD PIZZA!!!!!! I LOVE PIZZA! :3

Still, I only like cheese pizza. I'm not really a lot of a meat person.post-6675-0-91453400-1356595687.png

BUT WHEN I EAT PIZZA, I FRIGGIN LOVE IT! :D The delicious greasiness of the cheese, perfectly balanced with the tomato sauce, with the yummy texture of the bread crust....American food at its best. :3

Love it. I like thin crust pizza with pineapple, jalepenos and pepperoni c: However, I'm not that picky and will always try any kind of pizza at least once. Pizza in general is just good.

• 1 month later...

Hey there Gamer Luna! Nice to see you around again. I love pizza, but I prefer Mario's to papa John's. My family never buys from Pizza Hut, because of... something that happened.. alright, I'll tell you.

When I was little, about 4 or 5, my parents took me to pizza hut. they ordered a pizza. When the waiter finally brought the pizza, it was about half an hour later, although they said that it would be only 10 minutes. In those 30 minutes my parents saw the people around them who had just come got their pizza before us, even though we were first. Anyways, so the pizza was basically a piece of doygh with topping on it, and it had a huge hole in the middle. My parents got very mad, and so refused to eat the pizza and we left. I have a warning: DO NOT BUY PIZZA HUT!

Pizza is good for the soul. And the arteries. I can't not like pizza. It's a fantastic food. I like to make my own little 8" pizzas and put either pizza sauce or Alfredo sauce on it. Alfredo sauce goes good with pizza. Probably my favorite of foods.

Pizza Pizza!