Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like pizza?

GamerLuna7

Of course, I like pizza. Just don't never and I repeat EVER.. buy pizza from a concession stand at a movie theater. But, sometimes people don't like pizza so I respect their decision.

Pizza is great, I normally get one which has Peri Peri chicken on it and it's just amazing! There's a proper Pizza Hut restaurant about 10 minutes away and I'm there with my friends far too often sometimes. 

I might have to order one now. I will say though that in the US they do much, much better Pizzas than here in England.

There's a little local spot by me called Larducci's.  They make a pizza they call the Bayou, which is Chicken, Andouille sausage, pepperoni and green pepper.  I get it with extra cheese and jalapenos.  Fucking incredible.

Pizza? Yes, quite tasty.

There are a number of places over here in Portland that I'm quite fond of, though my favorite place is actually up a bit North in Vancouver, Washington - it's a place I believe @Evilshy is familiar with, called Smokey's; has the best pepperoni I've ever had in my life.

I typically go for thin crust myself, but have nothing against 'regular' crust. Deep dish isn't something I'm super fond of, and I honestly didn't much care for the sloppy foldy stuff I had in New York. Stuffed crust is delicious, and forces me to very occasionally order from Pizza Hut, which I always regret immediately due to hating their food.

My standard go-to toppings are pepperoni, salami, and garlic. Depending on the venue and the quality of their ingredients I may also, on occasion, add mushroom, artichoke, bacon, chicken, or jalapenos. In the distant past there was a pizza place near my home that also did barbecue, and as such offered toppings such as glazed ham, brisket, and pulled pork - all of which were bloody amazing, especially when coupled with BBQ sauce in place of the tomato sauce.

So... yeah. Pizza is pretty decent.

I come from Italy, the home of pizza. Of course I fucking adore it.

Favorite pizza is Sicilian. I love how heavy and full it is, unlike the 1/16 of an inch piece you'd get in a normal, circular pie.

Also love New-York style pizza. Really sloppy and big. It's some good stuff, but it can be a bit expensive compared to other places.

• Brohoof 1

i like a nice thick crust, preferably stuffed with cheese lmao.  x3  i like spinach and mushroom pizza a lot for some reason, but pepperoni or a meat trio is always good.  or ham and pineapple ^_^ i do not like black olives! they look like bugs D:  green is okay i  can eat those all day out of a jar haha

cardboard dollar pizzas have to be smothered in texas pete (tabasco sauce) and ranch for me tho or i cant get them down. :(

Its feels so long since I last had pizza (A few weeks). Still, I was in Rome just before Christmas, and I had pizza almost everyday (I'm not a pasta fan you see).

Edited by Ion

Pizza. My favorite thing to eat EVER. I just had it home made last night, and it was out of this world delicious.

I'll eat any pizza in any form, with almost any toppings. Home made is the best, but I'll eat delivery pizza from pretty much anywhere, and I even like most frozen pizzas from the grocery stores.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Pizza? Yes, quite tasty.

There are a number of places over here in Portland that I'm quite fond of, though my favorite place is actually up a bit North in Vancouver, Washington - it's a place I believe @Evilshy is familiar with, called Smokey's; has the best pepperoni I've ever had in my life.

I typically go for thin crust myself, but have nothing against 'regular' crust. Deep dish isn't something I'm super fond of, and I honestly didn't much care for the sloppy foldy stuff I had in New York. Stuffed crust is delicious, and forces me to very occasionally order from Pizza Hut, which I always regret immediately due to hating their food.

My standard go-to toppings are pepperoni, salami, and garlic. Depending on the venue and the quality of their ingredients I may also, on occasion, add mushroom, artichoke, bacon, chicken, or jalapenos. In the distant past there was a pizza place near my home that also did barbecue, and as such offered toppings such as glazed ham, brisket, and pulled pork - all of which were bloody amazing, especially when coupled with BBQ sauce in place of the tomato sauce.

So... yeah. Pizza is pretty decent.

I haven't been to Smokey's in a very long time (like 5+ years), so I don't remember what it was like.We should meet up there and eat delicious pizza. I have to go to that part of town for some car parts soon anyway.

Best pizza I've ever had that I CAN remember was some homemade pizza one of my mom's friends made for a dinner party. Basically everything about it was perfect, except perhaps the fact that there was a bit more sauce than I usually like. But I'm used to that, because I like less sauce than most people.

I also really like Roundtable's garlic sauce, even if their pizza is otherwise only decent.

This place back in Idaho called 5 Buck Pizza is amazing. But when you're a poor college student, any pizza that tastes better than Little Caesar's but costs the same is amazing.

As for toppings, I generally just go for pepperoni, and extra cheese if it doesn't cost more. If money is not a factor, meat lovers with olives.

I JUST ate pizza today, to accompany me during the Daytona 500 today. Pepperoni, Italian Sausage and Pineapple all in one. My favorite topping is Italian Sausage. I just LOVE the taste. I usually have it once a month or so, I'm not that much of a fan.

PIZZA YOU SAY!?

I love Pizza :P. Honestly maybe to much(Not that I'm overweight or anything, I'm actually the opposite) I eat it pretty often since its at school everyday(Its adjusted to be better for you since its got to fit school health regulations ;P.)

I especially love Pineapples on pizza, Yum yum, maybe I just like Pineapples. Who knows.

I haven't been to Smokey's in a very long time (like 5+ years), so I don't remember what it was like.We should meet up there and eat delicious pizza. I have to go to that part of town for some car parts soon anyway.

According to Google maps there's exactly zero public transit options up that way, I'm afraid - otherwise I'd be all for an excuse to head up. x)

But I'm used to that, because I like less sauce than most people.

I used to think that you could never have enough sauce in a pizza. One of the local restaurants cleared that misconception up very quickly, however. :(

I also really like Roundtable's garlic sauce, even if their pizza is otherwise only decent.

Round Table... I haven't been to one of those in... the better part of a decade, really.  I don't recall much of my last visit, other than disliking it strongly.

This place back in Idaho called 5 Buck Pizza is amazing. But when you're a poor college student, any pizza that tastes better than Little Caesar's but costs the same is amazing.

Little Caesar's? D: ;~;

My favorite topping is Italian Sausage.

I forgot about sausage. :o

I like it on pizza quite a bit... but only when it's sliced. I don't care much for the clumps.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly what the title says.What is your favorite type of pizza? For me,my favorite is just plain cheese pizza.I don't like pepperoni pizza.Yes,throw me in the dungeon cause i don't like pepperoni pizza.

post-8306-0-07824000-1362696927.jpg

(edited)

Meat lovers pizza! Throw sausage, pepperoni, bacon, hamburger, or whatever other type of meat on a pizza and I think it will taste amazing.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

There was one pizza I ordered at a pizzeria in Pamplona that I will never forget. Barbacoa Picante - that's chorizo, spicy chicken, onions and BBQ sauce. Greatest pizza I'd ever eaten. I need to make it myself one day.

I love all kinds of pizza, but the main kind that I like is pepperoni pizza. I'll even eat cheese pizza with pepper and garlic. Any topping would be nice. :)