Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like pizza?

GamerLuna7

(edited)

Im a bit of a carnivore, I like having different types of meat on my pizza. Bacon, sausage, pepperoni, kielbasa, all unbelievably tasty! Truthfully I'm not much of a vegetable fan (except for a few major exceptions), I would hate to see the green army invading on one of these.

Edited by Celtore

HORSE PIZZA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :umad:

j/k j/k, I've tried horse (it was on a pizza yes) while I was in France, it's not that nice. In any case My favourite Pizza would have to be a double sausage and mushroom deep pan with extra cheese & mozzarella ;p

My favorite pizza is the "Hawaiian Pizza". This pizza consists of usually pineapple and Canadian bacon. Every time I get pizza it's always this, but if they don't have it, spinach and mushrooms are good as well.

I'm a pretty picky eater. I only really like Pepperoni. Cheese is too boring, and anything else I don't really like, at least not on pizza.

@

I merged your thread about one's favorite kind of pizza with a similar thread. Please use the search feature to see if a similar or identical topic exists before starting a new one. Thanks.

I make pizza as my job right now, so yes :3

people are always saying to me, "Red! aren't you tired of pizza since you're around it everyday?"

and I say, "No, I'm just tired of powdered vinyl gloves......"

The more I know about Red, the less I think he is one person!!!

I love Pizza! I've always wanted to try a pineapple slice cause it sounds delicious!!!

Hey everpony,just wanted to know everponys opinion on pizza because im going to bu some pizza tommorow. Do you like it if you like then why? If you dont then why?

i love it if its with ranch ! lol flat crust . i can't stabnd the big crusts or anything unless im like- super hungry! mmm and ranch! 

Where is sayed that ponies cant eat meat? I mean that would be odd for their society ,but still there isnt anywhere in MLP universe sayed they cant eat meat.

I once saw a video of a cow intentionally eating a baby chick O.O it was horrifying. I suppose vegetarian animals can go against the laws of nature and eat meat.

OT: seriously what kinda silly question is this? XD I love pizza! my favorite is supreme/veggie. I also love pepperoni, cheese, or pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza.

I like the melting cheese.

A lot. It's the best part of the pizza. But pizza couldn't be complete without the crust and that tomato sauce.. It would never be the same with just the cheese. :[

But I like my pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and pineapples all on my pizza..

AT THE SAME TIME. 

So, yes. I like pizza. 

• 8 months later...

Sì, amicos!

Throughout my teenage years, it seemed all my parents ate were steaks. As a person who hates beef in nearly all forms, this meant I had to fend for myself most of the time. Luckily, my parents were nice enough to keep a healthy stock of Tombstone pizzas in the house for just such occasions. They'd also let me order some pizzas from nearby places sometimes, because why not?  :lol:

Of course I do. It's one of the few things that nearly always sounds good to me. Put on some pepperoni, green olives, lotsa cheese, and we've got something that's good any time! Magnifico!

Do I love pizza. Let me tell you something, today is my birthday and for dinner, I was asked what I wanted. So, when I thought about it, I came up with Pizza, because it's tasty.

I also asked for Muffins to go with it since my sister asked me to, and I love muffins.

• 6 years later...