Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like pizza?

GamerLuna7

Pepperoni is the best, but plain old cheese is really good, too.

I know Little Caesar's is generally considered a really bad place to buy pizza from, but I actually have a soft spot for it. My dad used to buy it a bunch when my sister and I were kids (probably because it's cheap), so it's what I grew up with. I'm not super picky about pizza anyway.

Do I like pizza? That’s like asking if I like having air in my lungs. Duh! Yes, I LOVE pizza! Any style, any topping, pizza is my favorite food. I don’t have one favorite topping so I’m just gonna have to pick ‘em all. The more the better! I’ll stuff my face until I’m sick. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, Magpie said:

For sure. On keto to lose weight and Pizza is *the* thing I miss. I get crustless pizzas but they're not the same...

Waitbketo is a no sugar diet.... Even if you go crustless there's a chunk of sugar in a pizza XD. Bread and tomato is a no to keto right?

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Waitbketo is a no sugar diet.... Even if you go crustless there's a chunk of sugar in a pizza XD. Bread and tomato is a no to keto right?

I can have a little. My limit is 20g of carbs a day, and according to their nutrition info Marcos (where I normally order from) only has 12 per half-bowl of theirs. Not something to have all the time, but it keeps the pizza craving at bay.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Magpie said:

I can have a little. My limit is 20g of carbs a day, and according to their nutrition info Marcos (where I normally order from) only has 12 per half-bowl of theirs. Not something to have all the time, but it keeps the pizza craving at bay.

Usually you get used to it.. tried it ones.... You can see the effect! You eat less and gain more energy.

The pandemic came and can't be picky on what I eat anymore:okiedokieloki:

Fight the good fight for me:yay:

3 hours ago, Cash_In said:

I don't like cheese. Never have and probably never will.

But ..... Yeah you know what? Your not the first one I've seen taking out the cheese off a pizza before.. but usually I see it from toddlers or kids doing that.:mlp_laugh:

• 1 month later...