Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like pizza?

GamerLuna7

• 1 year later...

I tend to like a white sauce pizza with a thin crust!  I like most pizza over all unless it has ham on it.   

Also the evil yellow fruit known as pineapple should not be on pizza.  WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THAT IS EVIL AND MUST BE JAILED!  :lostit:

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

It's one of those foods which I wish I did like. But the problem is melted cheese.

Melted cheese is like Ipecac for me, so I can't eat it without literally vomiting.

The cheese is why people eat pizza! If it wasn't for the cheese people would just call it a salad with a crouton base. :blink:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

It's one of those foods which I wish I did like. But the problem is melted cheese.

Melted cheese is like Ipecac for me, so I can't eat it without literally vomiting.

@Treeglow Flicker It's okay, to not like stuffs that others do. We are all joking when we are saying that ponies who don't like pizza are insanes, well I hope. Not having the same likings as others is what makes you different and unique. So don't regret not liking the melted cheese. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love Pizza. However a good pizza has an right amount/ratio of dough, sauce, cheese and if you so choose further toppings. Ive never been a friend of Pizza which is made out of 90% cheese  for example

2 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Not the biggest fan of pizza. I think the bread and burnt cheese gives it a bad flavour.

My father doesn't like Pizza due to the burnt tomatoes sauce