Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the worst game you've ever played in your entire life?

Chuckles4lyfe

Dark.

For starters, this game launched in 2013, and has the graphics of a game launched pre-2006. At least back then, it would look like the pinnacle of technology.

Then, when actually PLAYING the game, the controls are lacking in responsiveness, or over-responsive, it couldn't quite seem to just pick one and stick with it.

As for content, the story is bland at best.

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm not exactly a reviewer. :derp:

But ye, it is an awful, AWFUL game.

(By the way, there will be spoilers for Sonic 06 below)

post-27192-0-36473600-1422370954_thumb.jpg
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! 

This game, in my opinion, is even worse then Sonic 06.

What I liked about Sonic 06 was messing around with the game, glitching it, and just messing around with the bugs. It had a somewhat interesting story (In my opinion, although I will admit the relationship between Elise and Sonic sucked ass, especially when they kissed in the final story.) An amazing enemy (Mephiles. Again, my opinion) Interesting Characters. (Silver in particular deserves way more love. I remember crying when I beat his story the first time, when Blaze sacrificed herself to stop Iblis.)

Not to mention the Fucking Amazing Soundtrack!

Here's a sample, have a listen, and prepare your ears to orgasm 10 times over.

I actually had to replay Sonic 06 a total of 5 times because of corrupted data, and I still had fun with it.

Now I boot up that game whenever I want to mess around with the glitches.

But Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric has NONE of that!

No memorable tracks are present in this game

The glitches are actually being patched this time around, but the glitches that are being patched are what brought some ounce of fun into the game.

Boring Gameplay, Chuggy Framerate, really slow paced, and it's overall just boring.

So yeah, that's the worst game I ever played.

(3DS version of Sonic Boom is good though, I enjoyed that version)

Edited by Shadowking58

I have to say Legend of Zelda; Majora's Mask was the worst game I've ever played.  It took me about 3 years to finish the game only because I had a set amount of days to complete a task.  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Legend of Zelda franchise, but this one game made me rage quit so hard that I nearly broke my computer.

Oh yeah, I play on a N64 computer emulator, but that's not the main problem.  I'm use to the computer controls; it's the time system of the game that threw me off so many times.  I'm just glad to be done with it.

I've heard something about Goat Simulator. It's physics are intentionally difficult to handle or something, kinda like Surgeon Simulator.

You get a gold star for knowing about Surgeon Simulator. That game provided a certain group of my friends and I with hours of entertainment  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

The best game I have ever played was Street Cleaning Simulator 2013. Such a masterpiece.

I have to say Legend of Zelda; Majora's Mask was the worst game I've ever played.  It took me about 3 years to finish the game only because I had a set amount of days to complete a task.  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Legend of Zelda franchise, but this one game made me rage quit so hard that I nearly broke my computer.

Oh yeah, I play on a N64 computer emulator, but that's not the main problem.  I'm use to the computer controls; it's the time system of the game that threw me off so many times.  I'm just glad to be done with it.

Dumb game mechanic, only giving you so long to beat it. Pokemon isn't too bad, also, I haven't really played any bad games, sorry.

(By the way, there will be spoilers for Sonic 06 below)

attachicon.gifSB_Rise_of_Lyric_NA_Box_Art.jpg

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! 

This game, in my opinion, is even worse then Sonic 06.

What I liked about Sonic 06 was messing around with the game, glitching it, and just messing around with the bugs. It had a somewhat interesting story (In my opinion, although I will admit the relationship between Elise and Sonic sucked ass, especially when they kissed in the final story.) An amazing enemy (Mephiles. Again, my opinion) Interesting Characters. (Silver in particular deserves way more love. I remember crying when I beat his story the first time, when Blaze sacrificed herself to stop Iblis.)

Not to mention the Fucking Amazing Soundtrack!

Here's a sample, have a listen, and prepare your ears to orgasm 10 times over.

I actually had to replay Sonic 06 a total of 5 times because of corrupted data, and I still had fun with it.

Now I boot up that game whenever I want to mess around with the glitches.

But Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric has NONE of that!

No memorable tracks are present in this game

The glitches are actually being patched this time around, but the glitches that are being patched are what brought some ounce of fun into the game.

Boring Gameplay, Chuggy Framerate, really slow paced, and it's overall just boring.

So yeah, that's the worst game I ever played.

(3DS version of Sonic Boom is good though, I enjoyed that version)

At least the Sonic Boom show's decent.

Anyone heard of Two Worlds? Laughable voice acting, terrible story, boring gameplay. Thing is, it's got a charm to it I actually liked. Sure, it was bad, but for some reason I kept playing xD 

I pre ordered Assassins creed unity thinking Ubisoft was gonna finish it, boy have I ever been more wrong.

The fact that you buy a game WITH THAT MINDSET is a testament to how messed up gaming is.

Skyrim y ur envirnmnt b so borriiinnnn

Oblivion y ur envrnmrnt b so borrriiiinnngr den skrrim

Obilvion y ur story so boringg

Oblivon y u no allow me to kill ppl

skrim y u no let marry dis khajit

mwind y u hav none of dese problems excpt mrring cuz u cant marry in dat game

The fact that you buy a game WITH THAT MINDSET is a testament to how messed up gaming is.

Skyrim y ur envirnmnt b so borriiinnnn

Oblivion y ur envrnmrnt b so borrriiiinnngr den skrrim

Obilvion y ur story so boringg

Oblivon y u no allow me to kill ppl

skrim y u no let marry dis khajit

mwind y u hav none of dese problems excpt mrring cuz u cant marry in dat game

Well not all games are like that, Ubisoft just happens to be on a bad streak.

@Swoop Productions, I've merged your thread with a currently existing one on 'video games you've played that you've hated'. On this forum, you are allow to necromance a thread, so please don't be afraid to post on an older topic. Also, make sure to search before you create a new thread. Thank you very much!

The worst video game I've played was probably Draw to Life. That game was such a frustrating experience to ten year old me.

post-18648-0-92292100-1422483454_thumb.jpg

This game traumatised me. A game so bad that my doctor says I may never speak again...... Seriously though, Call of Duty: Ghosts is a fucking loathsome pile of shit. It makes all the other CoD games look like fucking masterpieces! The worst singleplayer I've ever played AND the multiplayer is still the same dysfunctional, unbalanced JOKE!

And here are some other games I consider the worst:

Desert Bus

Superman 64

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Rogue Warrior

• Brohoof 1