Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the worst game you've ever played in your entire life?

Chuckles4lyfe

That Acme Arsenal game.  It's hands down, THE worst piece of crap I've ever played.  That says a lot, considering how I've played some terrible games.

The main reason why I hate it, if you're wondering, is because the game is basically unplayable to the point where I couldn't make any progress into the first level at all.  Also, nothing in game or its manual tells you the controls other than moving and jumping, so the only things that I could do was run in circles and jump around.

It was the biggest waste of $15 in my life.

Edited by Wyzecat

The town with no name

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about here's a video.

oh that game is terrible and so  and bad graphics look like ass and everything else about this  game sucks ass or terrible.Avoid this game at all costs because it is steaming pile garabage

Personally, the worst game that I have ever played would have to be Jurassic: The Hunted. I initially played the game because a friend of mine is very interested in dinosaurs and he bought the game thinking it would be stellar ~ I also wanted more achievements for my gamerscore. :P   So I borrowed the game being warned how easy it was and yes, it was very easy. I completed everything in 7 hrs. 

This is the worst game I have ever played because it was not challenging at all, AI were bland, story was flat and the whole piece seemed mushed together to make a quick buck. There was nothing compelling about it. It was like eating tofu, a big square of tofu. 

Dr. Dolittle for the Ps2. My mum got it for me from a supermarket under the 'value range', and having a mum who calls every video game and console a 'Nintendo', you knew that you were in for something BAD.

It was the most boring game I've ever played, I think I managed about an hour and I never touched it again. Ugh.

Hands down that game has to be the original Spiderman game for Nintendo Game Cube. That game absolutely sucked! It was not only infuriatingly glitchy but the animation tended to run too fast making game play look like a video running at faster-than-normal speed. Finally, the ending of Spiderman beating Gremlin on a bridge was really anticlimactic and disappointing.

Conversely, Spiderman 2 for Gamecube was awesome! The final battle level between Spiderman and Doc Oc did not disappoint! Also, tons of hidden stuff all over Manhattan that you really had to work to find. (I never did find all the coins. That's okay.)

oh that game is terrible and so  and bad graphics look like ass and everything else about this  game sucks ass or terrible.Avoid this game at all costs because it is steaming pile garabage

Jeez, no kidding. It looks like it was made in MS paint.

• 5 months later...

Sonic 06 is an absolutely terrible travesty of a game. Sonic has just got a really bad rep recently as being a bad franchise. It's most recent games while all of them are not "terrible" are still not award winners. This game however is a complete disaster.

The graphics are not up to par with the game system it was designed for, the gameplay is too slow to be considered a Sonic game, and the game is absolutely littered with glitches, outrageous glitches that break the game at points. Checkpoints are too far apart and not balanced. Some bosses in the game are completely overpowered and plow through you easily.

This game is broken, don't buy this game, your $20.00 can be well spent on something else.

• Brohoof 1

Sonic 06 is an absolutely terrible travesty of a game. Sonic has just got a really bad rep recently as being a bad franchise. It's most recent games while all of them are not "terrible" are still not award winners. This game however is a complete disaster.

The graphics are not up to par with the game system it was designed for, the gameplay is too slow to be considered a Sonic game, and the game is absolutely littered with glitches, outrageous glitches that break the game at points. Checkpoints are too far apart and not balanced. Some bosses in the game are completely overpowered and plow through you easily.

This game is broken, don't buy this game, your $20.00 can be well spent on something else.

Sonic Boom is literally worse in every way possible.

A game honestly does not matter in terms of graphics but if we are talking gameplay here than we have a HUGE problem

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The worst game that I ever played was "Sonic Blast" for the Sega Game Gear. That was the worst Sonic game ever. The graphics were horrible, the music was not very nice and the gameplay was very slow and clunky (Well, clunky to me at least) and it was just terrible. X_X

Edited by DashieOfRainbows

One of the worst games I have ever experienced has to be the recent Volgarr the Viking. The game functions, it is not a poorly made product, but what the product is, I felt like it was horrible in its entire concept. The game is unbelievably hard and it touts that as a main selling point which is never a good sign to me. While I can handle a game being difficult, this game was insanely hard purely for the sake of being insanely hard and because of that, just completing the first level is a monumental task that requires mastering the intentionally stiff controls and memorizing absolutely everything about the level. Sound fun? For me, it wasn't. Even my brother, who currently is near the end of Dark Souls, did not enjoy Volgarr the Viking at all. Even as a free with Gold title on Xbox One, it was worthless.