Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Celestia Overload

Lunar Sun

Applejack's Point of View: I was confused as I entered Ponyville. Everypony was frowning and the town had turned GREY! I hurried home where I saw all of my friends waiting there for me. "Where's Twilight?'' I asked my friends. Rarity frowned and Fluttershy started to cry. "Whats wrong with everypony today? Was it because of me? Did the Mayor vanish? Tell me!" I demanded. "I'll tell you went wrong. Celestia went wrong!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "Rainbow! Don't yell at her, she just doesn't know what's going on" Rarity scolded. "Just TELL HER ALREADY!" Pinkie Pie shouted. "What's going on?" I asked. Rarity told me the whole thing. It was the Princess. One day she used her magic to turn all the land grey and made all the ponies work like crazy. Everypony became very sad. The worst news was (besides Pinkie's hair being deflated) was that Twilight has been invited to join Celestia and accepted the invitation. "WHAT?!?" I screamed. Fluttershy cried even harder. "It's the truth" Rainbow grumbled. "You should have seen what happened to Canterlot" Rarity sighed. "Its been turned into a prison, all of the top celebrities like Sapphire Shores have been imprisoned." Rarity added. "I need a deeper explanation, why did the Princess go crazy? How?" I asked. I had never been so confused since Apple Boom got Cutie Pox.

Rarity's Point of view: Applejack seems to be very confused, I hope somepony can answer all of her questions. "What now?" Applejack asked. "Now we do what we do everyday....work at the Celestial Ruling Station" I answered. "The what?" Apple asked. She was very confused. "The C.R.S," Pinkie Pie explained "is a station where unicorns give their powers to Celestia, Pegasus ponies haul gold over to Celestia, and Earth Ponies amuse her by putting on shows non-stop." Rainbow grunted "The only reason we're here is because Celestia needed us to explain this to you." Fluttershy was so upset. I needed to comfort her. The princess banned all animals from being in Equestria. "We need to do something" I declared. I told the ponies the most brilliant plan ever: We create a resistance force large enough to fight Celestia's army. Rainbow suggested that we get the Elements of Harmony to fight Celestia. Fluttershy said she would call back the most vicious creatures to help them. Pinkie (looking a bit happier) told everyone she would give out disguises, set pranks and traps, and use her Pinkie sense to tell us what to do. It would be the greatest plan ever. The only problem we have is finding out where the Elements of Harmony are.

Pinkie's Point of View: Our plan is going to be a success!!!!!!! My Pinkie scene will tell me everything and then I can get Gummy back!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! The only problem is that Twilight will be fighting for Celestia and she is like the ponst powerful unicoren in Equestria ever ever forever! "I'll tell the other pegasus ponies" Rainbow Dash whispered. "I can handle Unicorns" Rarity replied. "Leave the Earth ponies to me" I cheered quietly. We went our separate ways. All of the ponies I talked to agreed to join the resistance but they had a pinkie load of questions. "When? How? Where?" they would all ask. I didn't know....we didn't think this through enough. I sighed to myself. Celestia banned sighing too. I bet that everypony would sigh if they could. A.J is doing well warning the rest of the Apple family and friends. The Cutie Mark Crusaders are so exited to see if they will get their Cutie Marks during the battle or preparation! It IS really exiting. I just hope nopony will get hurt! That's the worst thing ever besides losing candy....wait..... oh YEAH! The "Princess" even banned CANDY!!! That's the only reason my hair lost it's poofy ooffy-ness.

i realy like the thing you did with the colours of text but if your going to make this a long story you might wanna watch out for switching to much with the PoV since it takes a wile to get into the characters head and see the world als they do.

good luck with writing the rest!

• 2 months later...

Rainbow's Point of View: Aww yes! Our plan is working to near PERFECTION! If Celestia doesn't ruin this, she'll be on her knees in a week. At least I hope so! "Rainbow, um, I have a ton of questions about the resistance" Fluttershy told me. She had FINALLY stopped crying. She asked me all sots of questions like: Will we have to train? When do we meet? How? How are wee ever going to get word around without Princess, I mean Overlord Super Oh So Great Ruler Queen Kingly Kingship.... I stopped her"Yeah, you don't need to say the FULL title. Everpony BUT you know who says Celestia with no title because DUH! She doesn't deserve a title." "Oh o.k then.What I meant to say was how are we going to get word around if CELESTIA is watching us all the time." Fluttershy asked me. "I dunno. Tell everypony in the resistance to come over to my place SILENTLY at Mid-sleep." I told her. My house was the only HOUSE large enough to fit everypony ever. It was going to be a huge meeting or what not. Celestia for some reason changed the time system. Whats supposed to be 5:00 A.M to 11:P.M is now called Work-hour or Terror-rein. Even Horrid-session is acceptable. The time in between(11:00 P.M to 4:59 A.M ) is now called Mid-sleep, Rest-time, Relief, Stress-free, Work-no- more, or Drift-short. All names for one time. Thanks Celestia!

I was on my way to tell everypony in the Resistance to tell everypony in the Resistance to go to Rainbow's house for a big meeting about questions. We need to meet at Relief. At least, that's what I call it. I do miss all my little creatures. Of course I miss them. That wasn't the reason I was crying. I was sad because Twilight....oh it's too horrible to say but she...she...SHE JOINED CELESTIA AND REPLACED LUNA. Oh huff I just had to get it out. If we had Twilight, Celestia would have been gone days ago. Even before the Resistance started. If only we had Princess Luna with us. At least she didn't tun evil like Celestia. Luna disappeared the day Celestia turned evil. What if she....died? "Meeting at Rainbow's at Relief for the Resistance. Tell everpony in the Resistance" I whispered to one of the pegasus ponies. They nodded and went off. I hope this works!

I was told that there would be a meeting at Rainbow's for ponies in the Resistance. How in "Celest-Land" are we supposed to get up in the clouds without any magic of some sort? I went to see Rainbow quietly. She was preparing her Gold-Hauling Wagon. "Rainbow! I need to talk to you" I whispered. "Why are you here?!? Celestia will get you arrested if she sees you here with her weird magic" Rainbow whispered looking mighty worried. "Look, no Earth Pony or Unicorn can get up to your home in Cloudsdale for the meeting without getting caught..we need another place to hod the meeting" I whispered to her. "Then tell the others who can't fly to meet at the barn or something. I don't care just get out before.." Rainbow got interrupted. "BEFORE WHAT?!?" A huge guard asked. "Before you get...sick form the dust..because then..you can't work! That's right. Don't want anyone to get sick so they can't work right?" Rainbow stuttered. "I GUESS SO" the guard boomed as he walked away. Rainbow nudged me to go. I walked over to Pinkie and said"Tell every pony and unicorn who can't get to R.D.'s to come to the barn for the Resistance meeting during Drift-Short." Pinkie nodded any walked away trying to keep her hair down. It was going to be a long day.