Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony werewolf game (CLOSED!)

~EM002~

Finally composing himself, Dr. Whooves announced, "Alright everypony! So, obviously, something horrible has happened. There will be a time to mourn, but now is not it. Right now, we need to figure out what just happened. So, what do we know?"

Octavia, after taking a minute to get over the fright of someone being murdered in the room, spoke up. "At this point, I don't think any of us know what happened. I was just sitting in the kitchen and I saw the lights flicker, and then I just heard screaming and ran into the room. Did anypony else see anything?"

"I didn't see anything and I was dancing with the victim!" Pinkie Pie cried

"Its a pony who is a werewolf" responded pinkie pie "didn't you hear the growling??

"We obviously know the werewolf is in this room" Pinkie Pie said

"Hmm. Think about it a minute. It could be possible. From the looks of the body, it has bite marks and some slashes in it."

" Now, somepony needs to do something about the body. We won't really get anywhere looking at a disgusting corpse when we have no idea what cause it."

"Yes we do but how can we catch it before it does more damage? Pinkie Pie askes

"You don't catch something when you don't know what you are catching. We have what, 10 people in here? How are we supposed to find who did it?" Edited by MrXweetok

"We are catching a werewolf" Pinkie pie responded "and we are 12 ponies"

"Well, yes. What I meant was, there are 12 of us, how can we be sure we catch the right one?"

Whooves thought for a moment.  "We know exactly what we're catching," he said solemnly.  "Not only that, but we've limited it down to exactly 12 ponies in all of Equestria who could have committed this.  Pinkie, I think we need to make some rules about leaving this party.  More specifically, about not leaving this party."

"By paying attention to EVERYTHING and either way in 3 days the creator will be announcing who we thought the werewolf is" Pinkie Pie said

"Nobody is going anywhere because this is a lock-in so no need to worry" Pie Pie said to Turner

Big Mac, who'd been mulling the whole situation over, all the while sticking close to his sister, just in case the lights went down, again, finally felt the need to speak up.

"Now, the way I reckon it, no one can be harmed by something, if it can't get to them... Hows about we kick people out, one-by-one? Ifin it happens again, we'll know we were wrong, but if it doesn't, we know who it was."

He paused a moment, noticing everyone staring at him. He wasn't exactly the most heavily worded stallion in all of Equestria, so it was to be expected. He just nodded and agreed with himself, "Eeyup."

"Should some pony not examine the body for a clue?" Rarity asked. "Maybe it could give us a clearer idea of who could be the culperate!"

"Although that could not be I, such an act is very unladylike manner...does somepony else care to carry out the deed?" Rarity asked awkwardly looking around at everypony in the room.

• Brohoof 1

" dont look at me!" says soarin " i dont know anything about detective stuff!"

(by the way, your avatar is adorable!)

Edited by dash blast

Attention everyone votes will close in 1 day!

Votes after tommrow  will NOT be acceptable.

Once you vote I will need a week (maybe) to write the 2nd part :)

Any questions Private Message me :)

When you vote Private Message me :)

"Should some pony not examine the body for a clue?" Rarity asked. "Maybe it could give us a clearer idea of who could be the culperate!"

"Although that could not be I, such an act is very unladylike manner...does somepony else care to carry out the deed?" Rarity asked awkwardly looking around at everypony in the room.

"Well, that would be a good idea, but unfortunately I believe that Pinkie took care of the body...  Might I add how much I'm suddenly glad that I don't have a cutie mark in garbage collection?  Poor Moldy Sock will have a heart attack when he sees that..."  Turner shifted uncomfortably.  "Anyways, I'm not sure we could have learned much more than we already know.  Since the physical change to a werewolf is so dramatic, we still wouldn't be able to tell who the werewolf is unless they currently looked like a werewolf."

"You may be right, but somepony does not simply squash somepony else into a pulp without leaving some sort of clue behind!"

*sigh*

"Although it is a little to late to do anything about it now :("

"Oh!? But what if it's me next?" Rarity asked to the group. "What if it goes for the most beautiful and glamorous second! Oh I don't think I can take this, I have so much more to live for! So many more dresses to make and spa days planned! Oh heavens what to do!"

-Begins to sway side to side-

"I think I may just faint!"

soarin' takes off running "ill catch you rarity!" as he jumps through the air landing and sliding across the floor at rarity's feet anticlimacticly with every pony looking at him. "um uh.....never mind...."

Edited by dash blast