Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony werewolf game (CLOSED!)

~EM002~

(edited)

Attention everyone the votes are in and it's a tie!

I will each send a Private Message to selected players ONLY to see who they want to vote out and this will only be for 2 days! 

Edited by EM002

So...when do you think the chapter will be up? I am looking forward to what will happen next XD

Especially to find out what this mysterious "Twist" will entail!!

So...when do you think the chapter will be up? I am looking forward to what will happen next XDEspecially to find out what this mysterious "Twist" will entail!!

Same. Just hope I don't die :P

(edited)

Ok Ok Here is the chapter!

“Pinkie Pie, what are we going to do?” Fluttershy asked. Gummy snuffed at her feet and squeaked. She picked him up and hugged him like he was a stuffed animal. He squeaked and nuzzled under Pinkie Pie’s chin. Snips looked around, and dropped the pudding when he saw the dead pony.

“Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity, go upstairs to my room and grab all of my blankets and pillows. Big Mac, Turner, and Snips, you all go seal up any and all entrances or exits,” Pinkie Pie said, taking on a responsibility, and forming a plan. Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity all scurried upstairs, with Gummy wobbling up the stairs behind them. Big Mac saluted and left with Turner and Snips to go take care of all entrances and exits. Pinkie Pie looked around, taking into account everyone who was there at the house.

“Woah woah woah, what’s going on here?” Soarin’ asked as he walked towards Pinkie Pie. He looked at the dead pony’s body, which was slashed, and still kind of bleeding. “Hmmm…”

“What do you make of it?” Flamenist said in his deep voice

“It would appear we have a werewolf,” Soarin’ replied.

Octavia murmured, No duh, Sherlock.

“I don’t understand why the werewolf wouldn’t eat the thing, spinal cords as thin as this are pretty good eats.” Trixie said. There was silence in the room as everyone just stared at her. “What? It’s true! They’re considered a delicacy in Haiti. Or was it Timbuktu…?” Everyone started ignoring Trixie again, and turned to each other, slowly realizing that anyone in the room could be the werewolf. That anyone in the room could be a werewolf, that someone in the room was the werewolf, and it could have been anyone.

Fluttershy, Rarity, and the other ponies that had left returned. The girl’s hands and arms had towers of blankets and pillows; they came down the stairs and dropped them. “Pinkie Pie, what did you need all of these for?” Applejack asked.

“None of us are leaving until this whole thing is sorted out.” Pinkie Pie said.
“Do you know what you’ve just done?!” Turner exclaimed. “IIIII was going to a party next weekend! “ I can’t stay here!

“Sorry Turner,” Pinkie Pie said. “We can’t have you going outside, you might be the werewolf.”

Octavia put her hand on Turner’s shoulder. “It doesn’t mean we don’t like you, it just means that we don’t trust you.” She smiled. Turner just hanged his head and walked away.

Vinyl walked over to the scene of the crime. “So… What are we going to do? How are we going to find out about this werewolf?”

“I do have some kind of mystic powder from the Zecora now that I think about it.” Pinkie Pie said, scratching her head.

“Pinkie Pie, don’t talk gibberish!” Octavia said gruffly. Everyone gasped and looked at her. She grinned sheepishly and hid behind a lamp.

“No, it is not gibberish.” Pinkie Pie went to the kitchen, and pulled out a bag of fine white powder. “This will tell us who a werewolf is. If someone eats it and turns green, then they’re a werewolf. If they turn purple, then they’re not.”

“If only Twilight was here to tell us the truth” said Applejack .

Soarin’ reached for the bag, Pinkie Pie kept the bag out of reach.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s just find out who this stupid wolf is!” Snips grabbed the bag and took a pinch of the powder and put it on his tongue. “See, look, I even went first.” Snips started turning purple.

Everyone cheered. Everyone, that is, except Pinkie Pie. “You see Snips, there’s a catch. If the person who consumes this powder isn’t a werewolf, it turns them into one.” There was silence in the room.

Snips was the first one to break the silence. “Wha-what?!” He looked around for some water, and tried to scratch the powder off of his tongue.  

Snips started freaking out more than ever, and leaned against the wall.

All of a sudden, Soarin flew over him and grabbed him yelling “You need to leave now!”

Pinkie Pie ran around, trying to remember where she had put the key, and Gummy found it and gave it to Pinkie. Pinkie unlocked the door, opened it for a brief moment. Soarin threw Snips to the floor and noticed there was a pony in a gown. Soarin remember who it was and asked “Twinkleshine?”  The pony went inside with and once inside the pony answered “Yes”. They had not noticed that everypony in the room had their mouth wide open in shock of seeing Twinkleshine.

“Thinkleshine what in tarnation are you doing here?” Applejack practically yelled.
“Well I wanted to come but I was very busy so I decided to stay until someone would leave”Twinkleshine responded” No one cared to pay attention to me when I was out there”.

“Well, at least we have someone new” Pinkie Pie said. Sorry, I am very tired can we go to sleep.” Octavia and Vinyl said. She locked the powder in a safe in the kitchen , and pulled out a sleeping bag for everyone to  sleep on.  

ATTENTION: I WILL ASK THE 3 MAIN ROLES WHAT THEY WANT TO DO! 

Here is how the votes went:

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy- 0 votes!

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity- 0 votes!

3. TGAP Babs Seed- Trixie- 2 votes!
4. Dash Blast- Soarin'- 0 votes!
5. Kamil- Snips-  2 votes!
6. BeatrixBow- Vinyl- 0 votes!

7. Rfailuntbtoewrdsahsyh- Flamemist- 1 vote!
8. MrXweetok- Octavia- 0 votes!
9. UGXwolf- Big Mac- 1 vote!
10. antismurf9001-Turner-1 vote!

11- Awesomelemon- Applejack-1 vote! 

After tie brakers: 

TGAP Babs Seed- Trixie- 3 votes! 

Kamil- Snips- 4 votes!

FINAL RESULTS:

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity

3. TGAP Babs Seed- Trixie
4. Dash Blast- Soarin'
5. Kamil- Snips- ELIMINATED
6. BeatrixBow- Vinyl

7. Rfailuntbtoewrdsahsyh- Flamemist
8. MrXweetok- Octavia
9. UGXwolf- Big Mac
10. antismurf9001-Turner

11- Awesomelemon- Applejack

5- Shift The Third- Twinkleshine- REPLACED SNIPS!

Edited by EM002

"Pinkie pie, are you sure you wanna have somepony replace Snips?" Said a worried Fluttershy "I know she isn't the werewolf, but what if she gets hurt? I don't know what I would do if I saw another pony get killed."

Twinkle trotted up to Flutters.

"Don't worry! I'll be fine. Was busy watching stars. Do you KNOW how much time flies?"

"Anyway,a werewolf? Seems kinda creepy." Twinkle turned to Doc. "Doctor, you seem intelligent. Wish to work together?"

"Doctor, you seem intelligent. Wish to work together?"

"Well, it seems highly unlikely that you're the werewolf, so sure, I'll work with you.  And please, call me Turner.  I'm not entirely sure where Derpy got that whole 'Doctor' thing from and it's spread across Ponyville like a plague!"

Twinkle grinned. "I suppose so. You don't seem like a werewolf either, but if I DO die, it's all your fault."

"Just kidding. Anyway, why did the werewolf choose Pina to die? I saw her body while I was walking in. I wish to examine it. I personally hink octy MAY be the werewolf due to this book I read called 'My Roommate is a Vampire' where she gets turned into a werewolf. That was a joke too, Derp's attempting to help me get my humor scale up a notch."

Flamemist walked up to the two of them, Twinkle and Turner, and said "You guys seem trustworthy, maybe we could form an alliance, you know, to try to keep safe from the wolf, or maybe we could all eat the powder and kill everypony here" Flamemist chucked lightly. "But seriously, what do you say?"

Big Mac continues to keep his silence. He walks over to his sister, and sits down, being careful to watch everyone. The last thing that needed to happen was for one of them to attack again.

(Hint: I'm asking AJ for an alliance. I didn't really make it clear in the RP post, but that's what I'm doing.)

"So I am on my own then...that is fine..."

not by a long shot! (sorry they f'd up my work scheduled so i havent been on alot) want to team up? it was  always my plan to team up with you and if you ask me some of these alliances seem a little fishy...

Edited by dash blast

"we will need a strategy if were are to stay alive." says soarin "until then we are like fish in a barrel" soarin looks around the room for a second and runs off to a dark corner. when he returns he is dragging a large barrel with his teeth. " i suggest we hide in this barrel  just like the wiley fish" soarin say, hopping into the barrel

(long way to go for a futurama joke, but worth it if you ask me)

Twinkle looked back at Flamest. She considered it for a moment.

"Hmm...i'll let you know later. I need to know I can trust both of you."

"...true." Twinkle said with a sigh. "But it's better to play it safe. I'll tell you my choice next night, maybe the following."

(edited)

Right Now: 

It was a hard night for everyone, no one really actually
went to sleep, they lied on their backs waiting. Thanks to Pinkie’s hospitality,
though, everyone had blankets and a sleeping bag for everyone.

Soarin decided that he would stand watch, and at first there was some argument
between him and Turner. Turner wanted to be in the lookout, but eventually, Turner
stormed off, grumbling, to a corner. But he tripped on a table and the drinks
came tumbling down. One nearly Rarity and she jumped back.

“Watch where you are going!” is what Rarity said. Turner, however, mistook her,
and said “its 11:00 PM” to the Rarity because he thought she was asking for the
time.  Every pony, however, was laughing
at Turner. Both Turner and Rarity were very confused by this. “What are you all
laughing about?” Rarity and Turner ask at the same exact time. Trixie was
laughing so hard that she had cried tears of laughter.  Octavia and Vinyl just sort of watched
awkwardly, secretly whispering to each other.

Applejack had fallen asleep a long time ago, or at least that’s
what everyone thought. Fluttershy, who had set up her “bed” (if you could call
it that) nearby was the only person who could see Applejack full awake
apparently thinking.

“Hey, Applejack, don’t you think you should go to sleep? It might be the best
idea,” Fluttershy warned Applejack.

Fluttershy shrugged, and turned on her other side, just to see Rarity in her
face. Fluttershy awkwardly looked at Rarity. “Hey there Rarity, did you come to
sleep next to me?”

Rarity said “No I just came to say goodnight and with that she hugged
Fluttershy. Flamenist was watching from the other side of the room. “I envy you,
Rarity,” he muttered to himself.

“What you sayyyyy?” Trixie said, being randomly next to Flamenist, and tilting
her head to the side.

“Huh what? Nothing. I didn’t say anything. Nothing at all,” Flamenist said in
response. Trixie just laughed.

Big Mac, Twinkleshine, and Turner were all playing Candy Land together, when
Twinkleshine threw down all her cards. “Full… House!” Twinkleshine exclaimed.

“Twinkleshine, we’re playing candy land, not poker!” Big Mac said.

“IIIIIII thought we were playing go fish!” Turner exclaimed. Big Mac  just walked and went to the colossal sleeping
bag leaving Turner and Twinkleshine alone.

Soon everyone was tired, and they all nodded off. In the middle of the night, a
scream was made. Everyone heard it but they went back to sleep. But suddenly, a
little bit later, a bright light woke up Applejack. “Huh…?” She mumbled as she
rubbed her eyes open. There, face to face with her, was Rarity, with a hot
pink, glowing, alchemy circle on her forehead. Applejack poked it, not really
knowing what it was. Rarity remained asleep. Suddenly, a scream was heard, this
time it was loud enough so everyone woke up.

Pinkie Pie was the first to get up, and he saw immediately who screamed, it was
Octavia that had screamed, like a little school girl.

Pinkie Pie quickly noticed the alchemy circle. “Hey, what does Rarity have in
her forehead?”

“It’s Alchemy. This particular circle is one that protects people from being eaten,” Trixie replied,
examining the tiny circle on the Rarity’s forehead.

Fluttershy was found in a corner. She was crying very hard.
“I saw it, I saw It” said Fluttershy “What did you see?” asked Soarin “I saw
the werewolf!” Fluttershy said crying.

“How come it didn’t kill you?” Pinkie Pie asked  “I don’t know” Fluttershy responded.

“Were you the one that screamed first?” Flamenist asked
“Yes” Fluttershy said still in tears.

“I think the wolf was going to kill you but he kept you
alive…” Pinkie Pie said “Wait the wolf wants to give you another chance!”
Pinkie Pie finally understood.

RESULTS:

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy- Killed? Saved?

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity- Alchemized 

3. TGAP Babs Seed- Trixie
4. Dash Blast- Soarin'
5- Shift The Third- Twinkleshine
6. BeatrixBow- Vinyl