Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Connor's MLP Diffusion

xremeidiot

Author’s note: Hi guys! I’ve wanted to do this for a while, and I’m finally doing it. Yay. So, it’s my first MLP fic, but my second total. Technically, I haven’t finished my first one, but I’ve been neglecting to work on it for a while now. I love HiE and self-insert stories, which people say there are too many of. I think there aren’t enough! Who wouldn’t want that kind of adventure in their life? It’s something we crave! But, I’m rambling. Here is the prologue to my story, Connor’s MLP diffusion. Please feel free to suggest other names.

Prologue

It was the 25th of October, 5:00 AM, and Connor Vincent lay restless on his bed awaiting the alarm that went off every morning at 6:20. The fan spun silently overhead, keeping him under his covers to stave off the cold air. He had just recently woken up, he didn’t know why he woke up so early, but it was clockwork. Maybe it was because he would never wake up from an alarm anyway, it was mostly just to tell him how much longer he could stay in bad. Luckily, he put his iPod on the his charger/clock every night so he could read his favorite FFs. (Don’t know if I should give the title.) He did this for about twenty minutes so he could recharge the iPod for school. He spent the rest of his time within the bed wiggling and squirming for friction.

*beep**beep**beep* Connor pressed the power button. He pulled the covers off of his pajama-less body (don’t worry there’s underwear), and made a dash for the closet, since it was cold. He put on some jeans and a pacman shirt with caption nom nom nom, grabbed his backpack and made his way downstairs. His mother had already left for work and his father was out walking the dog. He made himself a waffle, poured a glass of milk and drank it with his vitamin D pill and his prozac (aspergers). At 6:57, he left to go to the bus, and start yet another school day.

The bell had rung for 6th period, his favorite. Game design. He pulled out his earbuds to listen to some music on YouTube while he worked. He started with “Pedal to the Metal” by Kazzer as he made his next level. Throughout the rest of the period, he listened to “To be Loved” by Papa Roach, and various YouTube poops. At 2:30, the final bell rang, and the students all poured out of the classroom to get back home. Connor found his bus, Route 123, and got a seat at the front. He pulled out his tablet and played some Fruit Ninja, for he was hopelessly addicted to it.

“Hey, where’s Katy?” asked his sister’s friend.

“Oh, um, she’s got colorguard today.” he replied.

“Ok.”

The bus made three stops, the last being Connor’s.

“‘Kay guys, have a good day!” said his bus driver.

Connor waved to her as he got off. He got back to his house and punched in the code to the garage. Once inside, he closed it and opened the door to the house. To his right was the laundry room, where his golden retriever Buddy was lying down.

“Hi puppy!” said Connor cheerfully.

Buddy scrambled up to his feet awkwardly like always, and began walking to the sliding glass back door. Connor let him outside, and went to go take off his jacket. When he turned around, Buddy was right at the door.

“I’m not gonna give you a treat for doing nothing, Buddy...” Connor said to Buddy across the screen.

Buddy started barking. Connor just turned around to ignore him until he decided to stop. However, a minute went by, and Buddy just kept barking. Connor was getting worried. Buddy never did this, never. Finally, Connor gave in and let Buddy inside. He ran up to Connor and just looked up at him while whining.

“Okay, okay, I’ll give you a treat.” Connor held up a small cracker waiting for Buddy to sit.

He just kept whining. Almost as if he was crying. He started walking away in circles, continuing to look at Connor with a sad- no, WORRIED look. Connor gently laid the treat on the end table and walked to the phone. This wasn’t normal, so he decided to tell his father and follow his instructions. He called the number from the directory.

“...Hello?” his father answered.

“Dad, something’s wrong with Buddy!” Connor said fearfully.

“What do you mean?” his father asked.

“Well, he’s-”

Connor didn’t get to finish because there was a loud crackling noise. He dropped the phone, and Buddy started going ballistic. All of a sudden, lightning struck the inside of the house! Connor feared for his life, when he realized the lightning seemed to be coming from him! He picked the phone with extreme urgency.

“Connor! What’s happening?!” his father demanded to know.

“Dad! Come home now!” Connor yelled.

Little did he know, he was about to be ripped away from his life. His father, mother, step-mother, step-father, Buddy, his 5 brothers, his sister Katy, everyone. There was a ghost of a rainbow, and then everything was black.

“Connor? Are you there?” said the lonely, discarded phone.

When Connor woke up, he couldn’t see anything. He had trouble remembering what he was doing here. Then he remembered something crazy happening back at the house. He began feeling himself, first to make sure he was alive, second to see if he was injured. Things seemed strange. He felt unnaturally smooth. His mouth also felt weird. His braces were gone! But all of these things were miniscule compared to what he discovered next. He never felt any clothes.

“Oh... Good... Grief...”

Okay! I will begin episode one shortly. 3rd person seems like it is going to work this the best, by the way. Tell me what you think everyone. I kinda like this intro better than the one for my first story, if I do say so myself.

Thank you, but I'm not gonna try the turn into pony OC thing. I hope it's better recieved here than fimfiction. I had an assassin with the same name as me silently judge me. THAT was uncomfortable.

Friendship is Magic part 1

A violet unicorn pony was sitting under a shady tree in a grassy patch in the middle of her home town; Canterlot. She was reading a book, saying the contents out loud to herself.

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together, and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of ponies. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but shunned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger unicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness: Nightmare Moon. *lightning crackle* She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony. Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility for both sun and moon and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since. Hmm... Elements of Harmony. I know I've heard of those before... but where?”

Meanwhile, the mislaid young man sat in the dark room, wondering where he was and why he was there. Not to mention the fact he wasn’t wearing clothes. He held his arms all around him, feeling for a wall or door of some sort. He slowly walked forward until he hit something solid. He slid his hands around the object, and found some sort of spherical object attached to it.

‘A door handle!’ He decided to turn it slowly, in case anyone was around to notice him au naturel.

The room on the other side was extremely spacious. The walls were covered in shelves filled with books. The color scheme of the room was mostly some shade of blue, and there was one wall that was replaced by a massive window. It was all a little overwhelming to the boy, and a bit familiar.

Twilight was walking down the road until she encountered three unicorn ponies.

“There you are, Twilight! Moondancer is having a little get-together in the west castle courtyard. You wanna come?” asked the off-white pony in the middle of the group.

“Oh, sorry, girls... I've got a lot of studying to catch up on.” she replied with an awkward smile. She then made a bolt for the tower where she resided and studied.

“[sigh] Does that pony do anything except study? I think she's more interested in books than friends.” said one of the unicorns Twilight fled from.

“I know I've heard of the Elements of Harmony.” the lavender mare said to herself.

She ran past two more unicorn ponies who tried to wave to her, but she paid them no mind. She had reached the stairs of the tall, ivory tower and began to climb.

The boy in the closet was racking his mind, trying to think of where he had seen this room before, when he heard light footsteps coming from outside his field of view. He dared to open the door slightly wider to see who it was. It was a small, reptilian, humanoid being with a tail, purple scales, and green spines, carrying a small red box with a yellow bow. Connor gasped, then immediately hid back inside what he deduced to be a closet of some sort.

That was undoubtedly Spike the dragon.

Spike walked out to the balcony, present in hand, and was knocked back with an “Oof!” when he reached the door, which slammed open suddenly to reveal Twilight Sparkle.

“Spike! Spi-ike! Spike?” Spike sat up holding his head with one claw and groaned. “There you are. Quick, find me that old copy of Predictions and Prophecies. What's that for?” Twilight asked, referring to the crumpled gift impaled on Spike’s tail.

Spike looked back in surprise. “Well, it was a gift for Moondancer, but...” the stuffed bear within fell out and landed with a squeak.

“Oh Spike, you know we don't have time for that sort of thing.” Twilight said to him.

“But we're on a break!” Spike protested.

Twilight ignored him and used her magic to sift through various books too high for her to reach. “No, no, no... no, no, no! [grunts] Spike!” she called in frustration.

“It's over here!” called from afar, holding a book in one hand and hanging on to a ladder with the other.

Twilight summoned the book to her, with Spike still holding on to it. He landed on the ground with a smack.

“Ah! Elements, Elements, E, E, E... Aha! Elements of Harmony, see: Mare in the Moon?” the lavender pony pondered out loud to herself.

“Mare in the Moon? But that's just an old ponies' tale.” Spike said as he replaced the books Twilight took out.

“Mare, mare... aha! The Mare in the Moon, myth from olden pony times. A powerful pony who wanted to rule Equestria, defeated by the Elements of Harmony and imprisoned in the moon. Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about nighttime eternal! [gasp] Spike! Do you know what this means?” Twilight exclaimed in fear.

“No- whoa!” Spike said as he landed on Twilight’s back after losing his balance on the ladder.

“Take a note please, to the Princess.” she said.

“Okie dokie.” Spike replied as he slid off her tail and took out a quill and parchment.

“My dearest teacher, my continuing studies of pony magic have led me to discover that we are on the precipice of disaster!”

“Hold on. Preci... preci...” the young assistant interrupted as he tried to spell the word.

“Threshold.” Twilight responded. “Threh...” Spike tried, but couldn’t spell that either.

“Uh, brink?” Spike just looked at her in confusion.

“Ugh, that something really bad is about to happen!” Twilight explained. This allowed the young dragon to continue the letter. “For you see, the mythical Mare in the Moon is in fact Nightmare Moon, and she's about to return to Equestria, and bring with her eternal night! Something must be done to make sure this terrible prophecy does not come true. I await your quick response. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.”

“Twilight Sparkle. Got it!” Spike finished.

“Great! Send it.”

“Now?” he asked.

“Of course!” Twilight answered.

“Uh, I dunno, Twilight, Princess Celestia's a little busy getting ready for the Summer Sun Celebration. And it's like, the day after tomorrow.” Spike reminded her.

“That's just it, Spike. The day after tomorrow is the thousandth year of the Summer Sun Celebration! It's imperative that the Princess is told right away!” Twilight pressed on.

“Impera... impera...” Spike thought he needed to write that down.

“Important!” Twilight shouted.

“Okay, okay!” Spike replied in surprise and sent the letter to the princess with his fire breath. “There, it's on its way. But I wouldn't hold your breath...” Spike warned.

“Oh, I'm not worried, Spike. The Princess trusts me completely. In all the years she's been my mentor she's never once doubted me.” Twilight said. Spike belched out a letter from the princess. “See? I knew she would want to take immediate action.” Twilight told him.

“[clears throat] My dearest, most faithful student Twilight. You know that I value your diligence and that I trust you completely.” Spike recited.

“Mm-hm!”

“But you simply must stop reading those dusty old books!” Spike finished. Twilight gasped at this.

Little did the two know, they were being watched. Connor slowly pulled his head back inside the closet.

‘Oh god, oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god! Wh-what am I gonna do?’ He looked back outside, and saw that the two were already walking away to see what the princess had planned for them.

In a moment of panic, he decided to call out to them.

(rewind)(AU: Hope I do good on my own scene...)

“I-I don’t understand! What does she mean?” Twilight asked, surprised at what the letter said.

“Maybe she thinks you could use some fresh air.” Spike joked.

“Come on Spike, we should go see what she wants me to do” Twilight said.

The two began walking down to the stairs, but stopped with a surprised jump when they heard a voice.

“W-wait!” came a voice that sounded like that of a teenage colt from behind the two.

They looked back with wide eyes. Twilight spoke up first.

“Hello? Is someone in here?” she asked in the general direction of where the voice came from.

They heard a door creak open. A timid voice came from within.

“Um, I’m in here...”

“Who are you? And what are you doing in there?” Twilight asked as she and Spike walked closer to the door.

The door suddenly closed, surprising the two further. “I- uh, can you help me?” said the colt, or at least what she thought was a colt.

“Hold on there. Why are you hiding in that closet?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t know, I just woke up in here...”

“Okaaayyy... But why are you HIDING?” Twilight pressed.

“I don’t want you guys to see me...”

Twilight sighed at the obviousness of the answer. “And why not?”

“I can’t say. Could you please do me a favor? Please?” the mystery being asked desperately.

“Ugh, okay. What?”

“First, um, can you bring me a sack or something? Big enough to fit in.” the boy gave his strange request.

Spike went off and retrieved one. “Uh, here you go.”

“Could you throw it in?”

He tossed it in. There could be heard all manner of shuffling noises coming from within. Twilight and Spike looked at each other with confused expressions. Finally, the noises stopped.

“Okay. Now uh, can you take me with to where you’re going?” asked the colt sheepishly.

“Why, and how?” Twilight asked, getting a little irritated with how short this colt was being with her.

“Sorry. I’m just in a really bad spot.” the colt said, catching on to her tone. “Could you use your magic to carry me while I’m in the bag?” he asked hopefully.

“Okay, but WHY?” Twilight urged.

“I just don’t want anyone to see me. Please, I didn’t do anything wrong, I swear.” he begged.

Something told Twilight to give the poor kid a break.

“...Alright”

Twilight, Spike and the colt in the bag were riding in a pegasus drawn carriage.

“My dear Twilight, there is more to a young pony's life than studying, so I'm sending you to supervise the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in this year's location: Ponyville. And I have an even more essential task for you to complete: make some friends!” Spike read aloud from a letter from the princess.

Twilight only sighed in reply.

“Look on the bright side, Twilight. The Princess arranged for you to stay in a library. Doesn't that make you happy?” Spike tried to cheer her up.

Twilight was silent for a moment, then said “Yes, yes it does. You know why? Because I'm right! I'll check on the preparations as fast as I can, then get to the library to find some proof of Nightmare Moon's return.”

“Then... when will you make friends, like the Princess said?” Spike asked.

“She said to check on preparations. I am her student, and I'll do my royal duty, but the fate of Equestria does not rest on me making friends.” the lavender mare responded.

“Um, I don’t mean to be nosy, but she did say making friends was an ‘essential task’...” the boy asked from the bag.

“[sigh] You don’t understand. Nightmare Moon tried to shroud Equestria in eternal night! Think of the ramifications! Crops won’t grow, nopony will feel the sun’s warmth again, it’ll be awful! That’s why I must take this seriously, and you two should as well.” Twilight told them.

The pegasus guards landed and let out a whinny.

“Thank you, sirs.” Twilight thanked them.

Twilight levitated the bag out of the carriage, and they flew off. Connor peeked his head out enough so nopony could see him. He saw a certain pink party pony in the distance.

“Maybe the ponies in Ponyville have interesting things to talk about.” the pink mare had stopped in front of the two. “Come on, Twilight, just try!” Spike urged.

“Um... hello?” Twilight attempted to make conversation with crazy haired mare.

The pink pony jumped in the air, let out a prolonged gasp and sped off. Twilight could only look in confusion.

“Well, that was interesting all right.” Twilight broke the silence.

Spike merely sighed.

The three were on their way to the first stop. Spike was reading aloud from a list.

“Summer Sun Celebration official overseer's checklist. Number one, banquet preparations: Sweet Apple Acres.” he said as they reached the expansive apple orchard.

hey all heard a loud “Yeehaw!” and saw a blonde haired, orange furred pony running straight for an apple covered tree. She made a 180 degree turn right before she reached it and kicked the trunk with her back hooves with great force, knocking all the apples down. She crossed her forelegs in a self congratulatory manner.

“[sigh] Let's get this over with...” Twilight said begrudgingly. “Good afternoon. My name is Twilight Sparkle-” she tried to say but was stopped by two hooves shaking hers.

“Well, howdy-doo, Miss Twilight, a pleasure makin' your acquaintance. I'm Applejack. We here at Sweet Apple Acres sure do like making new friends!” the orange farm pony known as Applejack said.

“Friends? Actually, I-” Twilight once again tried to speak.

“So, what can I do you for?” Applejack interrupted.

Twilight couldn’t answer at the moment because her hoof was still shaking vigorously. Spike grabbed it to make it stop and snickered.

“[clears throat] Well, I am in fact here to supervise preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. And you're in charge of the food?” Twilight asked.

“We sure as sugar are! Would you care to sample some?” Applejack asked back. “As long as it doesn't take too long...” Twilight answered as Applejack ran over and rang a triangle.

“Soup's on, everypony!” she shouted.

Twilight and Spike were dragged to a large table by a mob of ponies with the boy in the bag in tow.

“Now, why don't I introduce y'all to the Apple family?” AJ said.

“Thanks, but I really need to hurry-” Twilight tried to decline.

“This here's Apple Fritter. Apple Bumpkin. Red Gala. Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp... [deep breath] Big McIntosh, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith. Up'n'attem, Granny Smith, we got guests.” Applejack recited. “[snort] Wha..? Soup's on? I'm up, here I come, ahm comin'...” Granny Smith said tiredly while slowly walking to the table “Why, I'd say you're already part of the family!” Applejack said as she patted Twilight on the back. Twilight spit out the food in her mouth and laughed nervously. “Okay, well, I can see the food situation is handled, so we'll be on our way.” she said, trying to move on. “Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?” the filly called Applebloom asked with sad looking eyes. “Sorry, but we have an awful lot to do...” Twilight responded kind of sadly. The extended family let out some disappointed sighs. “...fine.” Twilight gave in. She was met with excited cheers. The ponies and dragon all ate various apple treats for a time. While nopony was looking, a strange, yellow-mixed-with-pink appendage eased it’s way out of the bag Twilight brought with her. Attached to the end of said appendage were five smaller ones, with one of them extended. It touched Twilight’s back leg for a brief moment, then retreated back into the bag. ‘What was that?’ Twilight thought. “Psst.” She looked down at the bag by her side. “What is it?” she whispered. “Can I have an apple please?” the boy asked. Twilight levitated an apple into the bag. “Thank you.” the boy said. Twilight didn’t hear this, because she was looking for whatever touched her on the leg. … Twilight and Spike were walking down the street to their next destination. “Food's all taken care of, next is weather.” Spike said while looking at the checklist. “Ugh... I ate too much pie...” Twilight groaned with a distended belly. Some munching sounds came from the bag. “Mm! I didn't know apples could be this good. Thanks for letting me have some.” “Hey, can I have some?” Spike asked. “Sur- eh, sorry, all out.” Connor said quickly. He actually had more, but couldn’t risk them seeing his hand before he was ready to show them. "Hmm, there's supposed to be a Pegasus pony named Rainbow Dash clearing the clouds." Spike pondered out loud. Twilight looked around the sky and saw several clouds. "Well, she's not doing a very good job, is she." she remarked. Suddenly, something crashed into Twilight at high speed, which made her drop the bag with a painful sounding thud. She wound up underneath a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail in a muddy puddle. The blue mare noticed this and laughed sheepishly. "Uh, 'scuse me?" she said, a little late of course. "Lemme help you." She sped off and returned with a dark gray cloud. She put it above Twilight's head and jumped on it to release the water within. Twilight was soaked. "Oops, I guess I overdid it. Um, uh, how about this? My very own patented Rain-Blow Dry! No no, don't thank me, you're quite welcome." Rainbow said, before seeing that Twilight's mane was all puffed up. Rainbow Dash couldn't contain her laughter as she fell over from Twilight's odd look. Spike followed suit a second later. The purple mare could only sigh at their immaturity. "Let me guess. You're Rainbow Dash." she said. "The one and only. Why, you heard of me?" Rainbow said proudly. "I heard you were supposed to be keeping the sky clear. [sigh] I'm Twilight Sparkle, and the Princess sent me to check on the weather." Twilight said. "Yeah, yeah, that'll be a snap. I'll do it in a jiffy. Just as soon as I'm done practicing." RD responded. "Practicing for what?" Twilight asked. "The Wonderbolts! They're gonna perform at the Celebration tomorrow, and I'm gonna show 'em my stuff!" Dash said excitedly, pointing at a poster for the Wonderbolts. "The Wonderbolts?" Twilight clarified. "Yep!" "The most talented flyers in all of Equestria?" "That's them!" "Pfft, please. They'd never accept a Pegasus who can't even keep the sky clear for one measly day." Twilight taunted "Hey, I could clear this sky in ten seconds flat." Dash boasted. "Prove it." Twilight challenged. Rainbow took to the sky and started bucking clouds in a spectacular fashion, making them dissappear. "Loop the loop around, and wham! What'd I say? Ten. Seconds. Flat. I'd never leave Ponyville hanging." Dash said as she finished clearing the clouds. Twilight and Spike were both astonished at the speed the job was done. "You should see the look on your face. Ha! You're a laugh, Twilight Sparkle. I can't wait to hang out some more." Rainbow said as she took off to continue practicing her tricks. "Wow, she's amazing!" Spike complimented. He then chuckled again at Twilight's mane. She let out a frusterated sigh as she went to pick up the bag she dropped. "Wait! It's kinda pretty once you get used to it!" Spike told her as he followed. He then looked at the bag, and noticed there were a couple apples beside it. "Hey! You said there weren't any left!" Spike said to the colt in the bag. The only response he got was a groan. Twilight started walking to the next destination, carrying the boy with her magic. Spike walked alongside with has arms crossed, an apple in is claw, another in his mouth and an angry expression on his face. "Do you have any MORE in there? Or are you, 'All out?'" Spike said with air quotes and tangible sarcasm. "[groan] What happened? My head is killing me..." Connor thought out loud. "Were you sleeping?" Spike asked. "I don't know, did you drop me?" Connor asked Twilight. "Sorry about that, there was an incident with the weather pony. I must have dropped you on your head when she crashed into me." Twilight responded. "Ah." "Why'd you lie about the apples?" Spike questioned. "What do you mean?" Connor asked worriedly. "You said there were no more. I found some lying next to the bag after Twilight dropped you! I'm hungry too ya know!" Spike answered. "W- I uh, it's... I just- I don't you guys to see my ha-OOF! My hoof... Not yet at least." Connor responded, getting a strange look from both Twilight and Spike. "Why's that?" Twilight asked. "Let's just say I'm not normal... OH! Where are we going right now?" the boy asked with urgency. "We're checking on decorations at, uhm, let's see... [checks list] Carousel Boutique." Spike answered, his suspicion of this colt growing. "When we get there, I need you to get me a, a... Quill, and uh, parchment. I need some things made. Oh, and a room where I can be alone until I finish drawing what I need. After that, can you give whoever works there the paper for me?" Connor asked anxiously. "You certainly are high maintenance... Fine. But when we get to the library, you have a LOT of explaining to do." Twilight said. ... "Decorations. Beautiful..." Spike said as the two walked into the boutique. "Yes, the decor is coming along nicely. This oughta be quick. I'll be at the library in no time. Beautiful indeed." Twilight said. "Not the decor, her!" Spike corrected. They looked to see a white unicorn with a stylish purple mane levitating ribbons to choose the right one. Spike couldn't stop staring. "No, no, no, oh! Goodness no." the unicorn said to herself. "How are my spines? Are they straight?" asked, making himself presentable. "Good afternoon-" Twilight was interrupted before she could finish her introduction. "Just a moment, please! I'm 'in the zone', as it were. Oh, yes! Sparkle always does the trick, does it not? Why, Rarity, you are a talent. Now, um, how can I help yo- [yelp] Oh my stars, darling! Whatever happened to your coiffure?!" the unicorn known as Rarity asked, refering to Twilight's poofed up hair. "Oh, you mean my mane? Well, it's a long story. I'm just here to check on the decorations, and then I'll be out of your hair!" she said. "Out of my hair? What about your hair?!" Rarity said, pushing Twilight to a room to fix her up. "Wait! Where are we going?! Help!" Twilight yelped as Spike followed with lovestruck eyes. "Spike, wait!" Connor whispered before he got too far away. "Huh? Uh what?" Spike asked. "I'm gonna need you to get the stuff I need. Just bring the quill and parchment, I'll find a place to draw what I need." Connor said. "Got it." Spike responded as he searched the room for the materials Connor needed. "Say, I don't remember hearing your name." Spike said. "You'll probably find it a bit weird... It's Connor." the boy said. "That is pretty weird. No offense." Spike said, catching his rudeness. For once. Spike brought the materials he found and laid them down by the bag. "Thanks. Can you wait with Twilight for a minute? I'll slip this under the door when it's ready." Connor said. "Got it." Spike said with a little salute, which Connor couldn't see, and went to see how Twilight was doing. ... "No, no, uh-uh. Too green. Too yellow. Too poofy. Not poofy enough. Too frilly. Too... shiny. Now go on, my dear. You were telling me where you're from." Rarity said while making an outfit for Twilight. "[wincing] I've... been sent... from Canterlot... to-" Twilight tried to say before being launched by the corset she was wearing. "Canterlot?! Oh, I am so envious! The glamor, the sophistication! I have always dreamed of living there! I can't wait to hear all about it! We are gonna be the best of friends, you and I... Emeralds?! What was I thinking? Let me get you some rubies!" Rarity said as she ran off to get some. "Quick! Before she decides to dye my coat a new color!" Twilight said as she ran off. Spike sighed as he went to follow her. He stopped when he heard a noise like paper. He looked back to see a piece of parchment sitting close to the door they entered from. It was the design Connor needed. "Hmm, where did she go?" Rarity asked as she came back in. "Oh, um, she needs to go check on the preperations. But, do you think you could make these?" Spike asked, holding up the design. "Of course. Just give me a few minutes." Rarity said. Rarity only took a few minutes to make what Connor needed. Spike thanked her and went back to the room Connor was in. As he was opening the door, he heard shuffling noises and saw some- THING, go into the bag. He looked around for a second. "Uh, Connor? Are you here?" Spike asked. "Yes, did'd you get the clothes?" Connor asked back. "Yep." "Cool. Just leave 'em by the bag and wait outside for, let's say, one minute." Connor instructed. Spike did what Connor said. Meanwhile, Connor cautiously crawled out of the bag, and put on his new clothes. They were pretty comfy and fit fairly well. Connor congratulated himself on the measurements he made, and Rarity for making a human outfit so well. It felt strange with no underwear, but he wasn't complaining. He got back in the sack to wait for Twilight and Spike's return. ... Meanwhile, Spike had just walked out the door. He couldn't see Twi anywhere. "Twilight? Twilight, you there?" he called out. He looked in the distance, and saw Twilight looking around, calling out HIS name. "Twilight! Over here!" Spike called out. "Spike, where were you?! You had me worried sick!" she said scoldingly. "Sorry, I had to get Connor his clothes because you ran off." Spike answered. "Connor?" "Oh, that's the colt's name." Spike then realized it had been more than a minute. ... 'What's taking him so long?' Connor worried to himself. Just he came to the conclusion he was abandoned, he heard the creaking of a door. It was quiet for a second, then he heard Twilight's voice. "Sorry for leaving you here like that." she said as she picked up the bag. "[Relieved sigh] That's ok. Let's just get goin'" Connor said. ... The three were walking to their next destination. "Wasn't she wonderful?" Spike said, referring to Rarity "Focus, Casanova. What's next on the list?" Twilight reminded. "[clears throat] Oh, uh, music! It's the last one!" Spike answered. The three could hear a choir of birds providing fanfare in the distance. One of them, a bluejay, was a bit off key. The pony conducting them, a pegasus with yellow fur and a pink mane and tail, stopped them and addressed the jay. "Oh my. Um, stop please, everyone, umm. Excuse me, sir? I mean, no offense, but your rhythm is just a teeny-tiny bit off. Now, follow me, please. A-one, a-two, a-one two three-" "Hello!" Twilight said suddenly, startling the birds and pegasus. "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to frighten your birds. I'm just here to check up on the music and it's sounding beautiful. [pause] I'm Twilight Sparkle. [pause] What's your name?" Twilight asked. "[very quietly] Um... I'm Fluttershy." was the response. "I'm sorry, what was that?" Twilight asked again. "[even quieter] Um... My name is Fluttershy." "Didn't quite catch that." At this point the pony known as Fluttershy merely sqeaked and hid behind her mane. Her bird choir had flown back on their branches during the silence. "Well, um, it looks like your birds are back, so I guess everything's in order. Keep up the good work!" Sqeaking... "Oookay. Well, that was easy." Twilight thought out loud as she started walking away with Spike on her back. "[gasp] A baby dragon! Oh, I've never seen a baby dragon before. He's sooo cute!" Fluttershy said, being brought out of her shell by a new small creature. "Well, well, well...!" Spike said, enjoying being admired. "Oh my, he talks. I didn't know dragons could talk. That's just so incredibly wonderful I, I just don't even know what to say!" "Well, in that case we'd better be going." Twilight said, trying to get some alone time. "Wait, wait! What's his name?" Fluttershy asked. "I'm Spike." Spike answered. "Hi Spike, I'm Fluttershy. Wow, a talking dragon! And what do dragons talk about?" "Well, what do you wanna know?" "Absolutely everything." This caused Twilight to groan in frustration as she knew this could take a while. "Well... I started out as a cute little purple and green egg..." ... "...and that's the story of my whole entire life! Well, up until today. Do you wanna hear about today?" Spike asked. "Oh, yes, please!" "I am so sorry, how did we get here so fast? This is where I'm staying while in Ponyville and my poor baby dragon needs his sleep." Twilight said. "No I don't- whoa!" Spike tried to say before he was thrown off Twilight's back. "Aww, wook at dat, he's so sweepy he can't even keep his widdle bawance!" Twilight said in a baby voice. "Poor thing, you simply must get into bed..." Fluttershy said as she picked up Spike and flew into the library. "Yes, yes, we'll get right on that. Well, g'night!" Twilight assured as she pushed Fluttershy out. "Huh. Rude much?" Spike remarked. "Sorry, Spike, but I have to convince the Princess that Nightmare Moon is coming, and we're running out of time! I just need to be alone so I can study without a bunch of crazy ponies trying to make friends all the time. Now, where's the light?" Twilight asked. "Surprise!" said a crowd of ponies as the lights came on. One of them blew a kazoo in Twilight's face, prompting a groan of annoyance. "Surprise! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh?" the pink ball of energy from earlier that day asked. "Very surprised. Libraries are supposed to be quiet." Twilight replied, clearly losing her patience. "Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville!" Twilight just groaned and walked to the snack table for a drink. "And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!" Pinkie said as the four other ponies Twilight met that day gathered around. Twilight's face turned red as she began to tear up, looking like she had something in her mouth. "Are you all right, sugarcube?" Applejack asked. Twilight then breathed fire and ran upstairs for something to cool her mouth down. "Aww, she's so happy she's crying!" Pinkie said, oblivious to what was wrong. "'Hot sauce'. Ooh..." Spike said as he picked up the bottle Twilight poured. Pinkie then tipped the sauce onto a cupcake and ate it to the surprise of those watching. "What? It's good!" she claimed. Meanwhile, Connor and the bag he was in were lying right in front of the entrance. A few ponies were getting curious. Not knowing how close he was to being discovered made his heart beat fast in fear. Luckily, Spike noticed his predicament. "[Nervous laughter] I'm just gonna take her stuff upstairs. Be right back." Spike then ran over and started dragging the bag to the stairs. The ponies nearby decided to just continue having fun. Spike reached the stairs panting slightly. When he realized he would have to drag Connor up by himself, he groaned. He started climbing. Whenever Connor got to a new step, his body would make a loud thump. This soon attracted attention. "Uh, [nervous laughter] sure is a lot of laundry." Spike said with a nervous smile. This seemed to do the trick, but some ponies couldn't help but feel a tad suspicious. ... The door to Twilight's room opened to reveal a panting Spike holding Connor's bag. He closed the door, and sat down from exhaustion. "Ow! Did you have to slam me against the stairs like that?" Connor asked, letting it all out now that he wasn't being watched. "Maybe not, if you didn't weigh so much." Spike rebuked. "Alright you two, that's enough." Twilight said as she got down from the bed she was lying in. "Now, time for you to answer some questions." Twilight said to Connor as Spike walked to her side. "[sigh] Okay then." Connor said nervously. "First of all, why have you insisted on being carried around in a bag all day?" Twilight asked. "I'll show you, but don't scream or anything please." Connor requested, his heart pounding, both fearing and anticipating this moment. Twilight and Spike looked at each other, wondering why he would ask this. How different could he possibly be? The bag sat upright, and two strange... THINGS grabbed the edges of the opening of the bag and pulled them down, revealing quite a sight. It was a creature that descriprion seemed to evade for the two witnesses. It had what seemed like a dirty blonde mane, was wearing the outfit they got from Rarity, was sitting criss-cross with what seemed like it's hind legs, and had GRASPERS at the end of it's forelegs. It also had similar looking appendeges at the end of it's hind legs, but the digits were miniscule in comparison. It's face was not that unlike a pony's, but it was a little flatter at the mouth. But the most disturbing looking part was that it had no other fur or hair other than it's mane. It's eyes were squeezed shut in worry. Spike yelped in surprise and hid behind Twilight, who had wide eyes. It took a deep breath and opened it's eyes. "There, now you know." it said, with the same voice the two had heard all day. "What, ARE you?" Twilight asked in amazement. "A human..." "A what?" Spike asked as he leaned his head from behind Twilight's leg. "HU-MAN. You probably don't know what that is though. I'm not from here." "What do you mean, 'you're not from here'? Where ARE you from? And what are you doing here? Why were you in that closet?" Twilight asked. Connor explained everything he could to them. He told them there were no ponies where he came from, and that his was the dominant species. As for why he was there and how he got there, he could only say he passed out in his home and woke up in the closet. He also couldn't explain why he was naked, but said that everyone wore clothes where he came from. "Wow... from the sound of it, you could be from an entirely different world. Wait a minute, what if this another sign of Nightmare Moon's return? It can't just be a coincidence!" Twilight said with worry. "That does sound pretty right..." Spike added. "Maybe, but, what am I gonna do? How am I ever gonna get home?" "[sigh] I don't know, but right now we've got bigger problems. Nightmare Moon is going to return soon." Twilight said. "Well, while you guys think of something, I'm gonna go have some fun." Spike said as he left the room. Twilight sighed at Spike's lack of care for the disaster she feared was about to happen. "Well, you're probably tired. Hang on." Twilight said as she conjured a simple bed at the side of the room. Connor thanked her and got into it. ... Twilight had her pillow on her head to drown out the disco music coming from downstairs. Suddenly, Spike came in with a lampshade on his head. "Hey Twilight! Pinkie Pie's starting 'pin the tail on the pony'! Wanna play?" he asked. "No! All the ponies in this town are crazy! Do you know what time it is?!" Twilight responded angrily. "It's the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration. Everypony has to stay up, or they'll miss the Princess raise the sun! You really should lighten up, Twilight. It's a party!" Spike said before going back down. Twilight mocked him as he left. "Ugh, here I thought I'd have time to learn about the Elements of Harmony but, silly me, all this ridiculous friend-making has kept me from it!" she said to herself. "'Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about everlasting night.'" she recited. "I hope the Princess was right... I hope it really is just an old ponytale..." "C'mon, Twilight, it's time to watch the sunrise!" Spike said as he came back in. Connor watched them leave with one eye open. As soon as the door closed, he got out of the bed and walked to the window. He saw all the ponies heading for the town hall, then looked at the moon. He wondered how his presence would affect the outcome of the episode. He decided to light a nearby candle and find something to read while he was alone. ... A crowd of ponies had gathered at the town hall to see the sunrise. Pinkie was standing next to Twilight and Spike. "Isn't this exciting? Are you excited, 'cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited- well, except for the time that I saw you walking into town and I went [deep gasp] but I mean really, who can top that?" Pinkie said without breaking a sweat. The mayor of Ponyville was now onstage, ready to introduce their princess. "Fillies and gentlecolts, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration! [ponies cheering] In just a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise, and celebrate this, the longest day of the year! And now, it is my great honor to introduce to you the ruler of our land, the very pony who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day, the good, the wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria..." "Ready?" Fluttershy said to her bird choir. "...Princess Celestia!" the mayor announced. The curtain opened, but the princess wasn't there. Many ponies gasped. "This can't be good." Twilight said to herself. "Remain calm, everypony, there must be a reasonable explanation!" the mayor assured. "Ooh, ooh, I love guessing games! Is she hiding?" Pinkie said obliviously. "She's gone!" Rarity said after looking backstage. "Ooh, she's good." Pinkie said. She then gasped, along with many other ponies, at a strange bluish purple mist that swirled onto the stage, and took the form of a menacing black alicorn. "Oh no... Nightmare Moon!" Twilight said to herself. "Oh, my beloved subjects. It's been so long since I've seen your precious, little sun-loving faces." The alicorn called Nightmare Moon said. "What did you do with our Princess?!" Rainbow Dash said angrily as she started flying ttowards NM. "[muffled] Whoa there, Nelly..." Applejack stoped Rainbow by grabbing her tail with her mouth. "[chuckle] Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?" the dark alicorn asked. "Ooh, ooh, more guessing games! Um, Hokey Smokes! How about... Queen Meanie! No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty-" Pinkie was silenced by Applejack with a muffin/cupcake. "Does my crown no longer count now that I have been imprisoned for a thousand years? Did you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs?" Nightmare asked, scaring several ponies, including Fluttershy and her birds. "I did. And I know who you are. You're the Mare in the Moon – Nightmare Moon!" Twilight claimed. "Well well well, somepony who remembers me. Then you also know why I'm here." "You're here to... to... [gulp]" Twi said nervously. "[chuckle] Remember this day, little ponies, for it was your last. From this moment forth, the night will last forever!" Nightmare Moon said, letting out a sinister laugh. Lightning crackled all around the town hall, and Twilight looked at Nightmare Moon in fear. It looked like it was up to her to save Equestria. (Wow, took longer than I thought. Can't wait til I finish part 2! Let me know how I'm doing please, thank you very much. Are you excited, 'cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited!) Also guys, if anyone wants to preread and has a google account, please say so.

Edited by xremeidiot