Register now to remove this ad.
Tyger

I throw my ____ in the air sometimes, saying ayo, ...

120 posts in this topic

I throw my gun up in the air sometime saying hello, there's no ammo! There are heaps, mine at least is original (unless someone else stole my idea) I can remember someone saying something about a sandwich and no mayo, but it was too good for someone at MY school to make up as original :3
StarGazer broohoofs this

I throw my ring up in the air sometimes, saying ayo, my name is Frodo. I disappear and then I lose my mind, because ayo, I am Frodo. Gotta storm Mordor, get a Gollum bite, Then watch Mt.Doom errupt, like it's dynamite. Edited by StarGazer
Lightning Flicker and Ninja Derpy brohoof this

Galileo - to the tune of "dynamite" Sleep's what I lose lose lose lose I sometimes forget to eat food food food food Discoverin' all of these moons moons moons moons A telescope is what I use use use use Yeah yeah And it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on I use a telescope to see the sky Because aaaaaaaaaayo I'm galileeeeeeo I look at planets and their moons all night Because aaaaaaaaayo I'm galileeeeeeo And I got my notes I record the sights I go write it up What I saw last night Cuz I told you once Now I told you twice I go write it up What i saw last night I disagree -gree -gree -gree -gree With some o' them catholic priests priests priests priests I told them everything I see see see see Now under house arrest I be be be be  Yeah yeah And it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on I use a telescope to see the sky Because aaaaaaaaaayo I'm galileeeeeeo I look at planets and their moons all night Because aaaaaaaaayo I'm galileeeeeeo And I got my notes I record the sights I go write it up What I saw last night Cuz I told you once Now I told you twice I go write it up What i saw last night I'm stuck in here my whole life Out of my house I can't go walking And I'll stay up all night It's gonna be the sky I'm watching  Cuz I I I I seen it And I I I  I must see it all I must see it all Im gonna put my hands in the air Hands in the air  Put your hands in the air And it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on I use a telescope to see the sky Because aaaaaaaaaayo I'm galileeeeeeo I look at planets and their moons all night Because aaaaaaaaayo I'm galileeeeeeo And I got my notes I record the sights I go write it up What I saw last night Cuz I told you once Now I told you twice I go write it up What i saw last night Wrote that a long time ago, when the song came out :)

I throw my ipod up in the air sometimes, saying ayo, where's my Taio!?

Wrote that a long time ago, when the song came out :)

You are my hero, Galileo is awesome! :D
Lightning Flicker broohoofs this

I throw my lazer in the air sometimes, saying IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!

I know....! I couldn't come up with something lol

I throw my keyboard up in the air sometimes, screaming "AYOOOOO I got creeper KO'd!"