Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders got their cutie mark?

confusedCraftsperson

Sweetie Belle gets a love cutie mark

Scootaloo gets thunderbolt cutie mark

Apple Bloom gets an Apple cutie mark

END. OF. STORY.

Edited by Dreamland200

Everypony will be surprised as Scootaloo gets hers for measuring the length of blades of grass, Apple Bloom gets hers for replacing roof shingles, and Sweetie Belle gets hers for proctology.

In all seriousness, I can't see one of them getting their cutie marks independently. They've built them up as a group too much to do that. If they ever do get them, it'll probably be during a series intro or closing episode, or the final episode. It'll be a important episode.

I couldn't wait for my mom to take me shopping for my first...

Uh, never mind!

The CMC will probably get their cutiemarks after being involved with some Equestria shaking event that will have far reaching consequences. Oh, they already did that, and no cutiemarks! I'm just glad they didn't get arrested for crimes against Ponydom when they released Discord!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

sweeite bell will get a singing cutie mark

scootaloo will get a scooter related cutie mark

apple bloom will get an apple related mark

To specify more, i think Sweetie Belle will get a music note, scootaloo will get a chicken scooter cutie mark, and apple bloom will get a blooming apple cutie mark (such as the blooming zap apples). It's not hard, its in everyponies name.

Ugh I was hoping in Cutie Pox that AppleBloom's Hoopty Hoop mark would stay but alas she became a blank flank again...

I too thought that the Hoopty Hoop would be Apple Bloom's cutie mark, as she says in that episode that she was given a Hoopty Hoop by AJ when she was younger.

I would be pleasantly surprised if it does turn out to be her cutie mark.

actully that is incorrect,because the show revolves around TS and her posse.of main characters.perhaps in 3rd season

CMC getting their Cutie Marks is one of the main plots of the show. Them getting their cutie marks would end ALOT of episode potential.

I too thought that the Hoopty Hoop would be Apple Bloom's cutie mark, as she says in that episode that she was given a Hoopty Hoop by AJ when she was younger. I would be pleasantly surprised if it does turn out to be her cutie mark.

Agreed and it's fitting for her character too. I think if she does get her cutie mark it'd make more sense for her to have that, or a hammer against an Apple cause I remember in one of the CMC eps she restored their clubhouse easily by herself.

Right Show Stoppers. And yeah Apple Bloom could also have one to represent her place in the Apple Family I remember in Sisterhooves Social AppleBloom seemed to have a lot of skills with stuff she and AppleJack did like making the grapejuice, catching the bruised apples, ect.

Sweetie Belle well singing is her thing so maybe piano keys, a musical note, or a microphone would be good. Scootaloo...Lightning bolt perhaps but she needs to fly first and seems she's not able to do that yet.

Edited by Arashi Takamine