Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders got their cutie mark?

confusedCraftsperson

The CMC, I hope, will not get their Cutie Marks until the series finale, where it will be just one of many large important Equestria-shattering events.

Cutie Mark Crusaders Earthquake Makers. B)

Now back to the serious world, I think they will probably save their cutie marks until near the finale of the show.

• 4 months later...

I think they'll discover their cutie marks at once. I can imagine them each getting them in one episode, relatively close together.

• Brohoof 4

Might get them one at a time. Voting for Applebloom to get hers last seeing how it runs in her family and she the one always whining about it. Back on topic. Maybe they will transition to the main characters for the next generation.

Might get them one at a time. Voting for Applebloom to get hers last seeing how it runs in her family and she the one always whining about it. Back on topic. Maybe they will transition to the main characters for the next generation.

I think that would be very interesting but the mane six have such a huge fanbase that i dont beleive a cmc based generation would be as magical and fannatical

I think they will get them all in the same episode, maybe Applebloom last, but I think there will be something that makes them all do what their own special talents are make them use their talents to save Ponyville from something, thus gaining their cutie marks.

I bet that there's an episode about that. It'll be a flaw in the friendship 'cause the crusaders would disband and there would be jealousy involved within the three.

And by the end they realize that friendship is more important and they band comes back together and the rest of the group gets the cutie marks. That would be such a standard mlp episode i would love it. Another one could be where Applebloom doesn't get hers while the other 2 do. Otherwise the episode would be similar in story and moral.

I bet that there's an episode about that. It'll be a flaw in the friendship 'cause the crusaders would disband and there would be jealousy involved within the three.

The discord returns!!!

Remember "The Cutie Pox" how the other two acted when Apple Bloom got her first fake cutie mark? They were supportive. The writers may take it as a chance to teach a lesson but based on that episode i would see more continuity in whichever two didn't have a cutie mark being supportive and encouraged by one getting theirs.

I think in the end they will all stick together, there is no denying the strength of their friendship. Just look at how they have grown and evolved during the series, they are almost one entity. Plus, the experiences, hardships and struggles they have gone through will keep them together, even if one of the crusaders receives her cutie mark before the others.

• 3 months later...

"Future CMC" has been merged into this thread, since both threads ask what would happen if one CMC got their cutie mark, but the other two didn't.

I think there would be a bit of jealousy and strife that'd shoot between them, especially if the one who got her cutie mark started flaunting it every chance they got. But like everyone has said, in the end they'd stick together and go onwards until all three of them gained their cutie marks. After all, if one of them got it, the other two would eventually see the bright side of 'If she got hers at last, I must be close to mine!'

Very unlikely, but if done, the group would possibly break up.... I highly doubt it though, because they've built them up as a group, and I really think they won't get their cutie marks until the last or one of the last episodes.

I think they aren't going to get their cutie mark until one of the last episodes of the show, if not the very last ones. If one of them got it early, they'd probably be forced to leave the other two and join the rest of the class who have their cutie marks and who are more popular.

That's like dividing by zero. The world would come to an end, and literally implode on itself.

Nah, but seriously, it would be pretty cool, and the other two would probably try to help the other one get hers.

However, I think they'll get their cutie marks simultaneously.