Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Ed Edd N Eddy

My Little Mandy

I love this series even after it ended. Any other Ed Edd N Eddy fans on here?

I always wondered what's been under Double D's hat. LOL

come now we all know what is under his hat.....the answers to the universe of course! all that is not known, and all there is to be, lies under than boys cap....

Edited by TheSeji
  • Brohoof 1

ED EDD n EDDY!!! :D :D :D or in other words, the best cartoon :D MLP is still on first place though :3 Got every season on my PC and watch still watch it a LOT ^^ Also you gotta love the background music xD

Edited by LUkAa
  • Brohoof 2

Loved Ed Edd n Eddy when I was younger. Would stay up to around midnight when that was very late and watch it every night. :D

And all this time I still think Double D could be a girl, I know he's not but I used to think it so much.. 

This was my young childhood show, loved it. Ed's butter toast thing, I actually tried it, nasty if you make it in a microwave.

Alot of good times and memories.

Jeez, Ed Edd n Eddy is my childhood! :lol:  I remember running around playing as them with my brother and my cousin. Tried to carve Plank too, though he never looked as Johnny's.  :(

Funny thing is, a lot of the people who worked on Ed Edd n Eddy also work on FIM. A couple of the VA's as well. I believe Sibsy was the story board artist at the time.

• Brohoof 2

3a0.jpg

If y'all haven't seen Edd Ed n Eddy memes. They. Are. Flippin. Hilarious. I never thought about it--but gawsh they're amazing. Anyway--Edd, Ed n Eddy is probably one of the best new cartoons from the 90s (90s or was it 00s?) because of the applicability to life. I mean, have you ever had that "Get rich quick friend?" Yeah--I could see that. I was always a lot like Ed, as well as Eddy--but it's a switcher. Great show, made me laugh almost every episode.

Edited by #1 Flutterfan
  • Brohoof 1

I never got to watch Ed Edd n Eddy when I was a kid, because my mom and dad thought it was "evil" or something and wouldn't let me and my brother watch it. I've watched a few episodes since then (now that my parents have absolutely no control of what I do), and I thought it was pretty good. I really like the somewhat crudely-drawn animation style. 

God I loved Ed, Edd, and Eddie and still do. Too bad I haven't seen it in such a long time. Ed was the best in my opinion just because of how random he was. Does anypony else hear ed's voice whenever you see a chicken or buttered toast??  :lol:

I love Ed Edd n Eddy if you can't tell by my name :P I'm a very big fan.

I remember coming home from school to watch ed edd n eddy. :) Best days ever.

Ah! Ed Edd n Eddy... wow, nostalgia just smacked me in the face! xD I used to be pretty entertained by this show.  Still am! Sometimes I'll just go back and watch some cartoons/shows I've not watched for a long time.  One of the things I remember though was the thing that would come up after the show's ending credits.  The person who seems to have a pencil through him? That used to creep me out when I was younger but I always found it interesting somehow! Cartoon Network had such gull lol! It was cool though.

I used to love Double D. <3 He was my favorite.. although he was probably the majority of the fans favorite.  He was so adorable! :3

@, I remember when I use to have an OC named Natasha and she had it bad for Eddy.

I originally had a movie about my OC with him, but Youtube made me take it down :(

Awww... well, that's definitely not cool. D: Youtube's become so strict for some reason... well, I guess it's always sort of been but yeah.  That's pretty neat though! Do you still use/draw this OC of yours? I'm interested!

Ed, Edd, n Eddy was always my favorite cartoon. The Big Picture Show was great, and I feel as if it was a great way to send off the series. When it ended, I didn't feel like watching any other cartoons. MLP: FiM brought me back though.  ^_^