Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Ed Edd N Eddy

My Little Mandy

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is the shiz! I remember when I was in elementary school, 2 of my friends and I entered a talent show and acted out an episode. I was Ed and we won. It's a shame that shows like that aren't around anymore.

Impersonating Ed is soo funny..heisays the most random things ever. I don't think the new cartoons are bad, it's just that they are boring, but not bad shows.

• 1 year later...

I used to watch this all the time when I was maybe...9, 10, 11? Something like that. Or even younger. It was a very long time ago.

Enjoyed it while it lasted. I don't know if I'd watch it again though. My interests have of course changed since then and it doesn't quite suit what I would usually watch these days.

Edited by Felix

This show managed to pull off mean spirited humor correctly unlike ANOTHER cartoon running at the time (looking at you catdog). What made it work here was that they actually deserved it since they were scamming. My favorite episode would have to be the one were the eds try to discover everything escalating into them playing with the logic of cartoons. From eating the sun to pulling off characters mouths. Also this show pills off slap stick and 4th wall breaking brilliantly.

I loved this show we I was a kid, and I still do today. I was bummed out to find out that there wasn't any for some time, but when it came back for a final season, I was kind of disappointed in that it didn't feel like the previous seasons. Big Picture Show was OK, but concluded the series, and still think it's a damn shame.

Screw every single modern cartoon nowadays. This is still one of the best cartoons of all time.

All of them? Even Gravity Falls? :,(

Gravity Falls is one of the only modern cartoons that are any good anymore, IMO...

All of them? Even Gravity Falls? :,(

Gravity Falls is one of the only modern cartoons that are any good anymore, IMO...

Gravity Falls has many good ideas but doesn't use them well. Lost of potential, some would say.

Ikr, when i saw that was 0_o then aftwr a split second i turned into -___-

The team that worked on Ed, Edd, n' Eddy has said that it is not what's under Edd's hat. I believe Danny Antonucci even confirmed it. That game was made with no input from the creators and the people who made it apparently thought it was cool if they gave their own interpretation of what was under his sockhat.

So it's still a secret, don't worry.

Gravity Falls has many good ideas but doesn't use them well. Lost of potential, some would say.

Well I still personally think the show is awesome as it is. Anyway, on topic. I think Ed, Edd n Eddy was one of the absolute best and funniest shows ever made! As well as Courage the cowardly dog! 

The team that worked on Ed, Edd, n' Eddy has said that it is not what's under Edd's hat. I believe Danny Antonucci even confirmed it. That game was made with no input from the creators and the people who made it apparently thought it was cool if they gave their own interpretation of what was under his sockhat.

My subsequent reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WitreOXE_As

Woo the mystey continues.