Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want to join a Spiral Knights Pony Clan?

Scritches

So, I have a few questions for you...  

8 users have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of Spiral Knights before?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well duh, I was into it before it came out. (my reply: pft, hipsters... *rolls eyes*)
  2. 2. How many of you know that an artist (Ian McConville, of MacHall and Three Panel Soul fame) who works on the game is a brony?

• I do!
    • I had no clue.
    • Doesn't surprise me much.
  3. 3. Intersted in joining the Spiral Mark Crusaders?

• Sign me up!
    • I'll think about it.
    • I'd rather not.

Greetings once again everypony.  I play a game called Spiral Knights, maybe you've heard of it and maybe you haven't.  I decided recently to make a guild on there that is pony-themed, for bronies and bronies-to-be.  I am known as JunkJunk on there, if you are interested in joining contact via whisper a message by typing this into the chat:

/t JunkJunk I am from the MLPForums, reporting as requested.

*EDIT*

In the event that I am not online at the time, feel free to PM me in game, here on the forums, or leave you player name down below.  And another thing I messed up on the second poll question by forgetting to mention that the artist I named above was an artist who works on the game.  It has since been corrected.  I am sorry to anyone who I might have missed replying to while I was offline.

Edited by Leatherneck

Oh that's awesome, I to play Spiral Knights it's such an amazing and fun game to play (if anypony hasn't heard or played Spiral Knights, then go and download it for free at http://www.spiralknights.com/ or you can download on Steam as well. :))

I haven't been playing it for a while mainly because of work and i've got a lot of things to do, mainly clean up my computer which is taking me FOREVER!!!!! XD

But once I get back on SK, i'll make sure to send you a message to join your Guild. :D

• 4 months later...

I used to play Spiral Knights before I quit. There's a ton of MLP:FiM guilds there. I was Mightyputty if you wanted to know, the guildmaster of AFK. If you guys know Knights of Equestria, tell their guild members I said hi, especially to Espeonage and Generalpinkiepie. It's an awesome game before you start playing it 5 hours a day like I did (and getting deeply involved in guild drama).