Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you get any pony merchandise for Christmas/Winter holidays?

*derpy*

If so what did you get? This will be a list of all the stuff you got for Christmas/Winters holiday that has to do with MLP.

I got a hat that says Brony on it and a picture of Rainbow Dash.

post-7636-0-65502800-1356916254.png

Also I got 2 boxes of MLP fun pack cards.

• Brohoof 3

My friend got me that same hat!

Woo that is cool! I love my hat. I still have not opened my boxes of pony fun pack cards yet, but I will post a video of me opening them.

I got one of those hats in the original post.

A Luna T-Shirt

A Vinyl Scratch T-shirt

A Join the Herd T-shirt

A pack of cards

Oh I must also add my uncles reaction when I received said items.

Oh I must also add my uncles reaction when I received said items.

2. - I was totally being made fun of for liking MLP.

That can sometimes be a problem since most people don't know what My Little Pony is. So trying to get gifts like that  can sometimes be hard. Or just waring a pony t-shirt near your family that dose not know that you are a brony can be a bit embracing or very joyful!

I didn't get anything relevant, though a couple of my once-removed cousins got Pinkie Pie dolls. I don't think anybody else in the room actually knew her name though.

Today I just got a Ipod cover that says I AM A BRONY DEAL WITH IT! on it and has a picture of rainbow dash with her hat facing backwards and her taking her glasses off.

post-7636-0-40370400-1356981394.png

Nope. I tried asking for some as well, but...to put it nicely, it didn't go well. To put it honestly, it was one of the worst conversations I've ever had with them.

Aww, you poor thing... does someone need a hug? *Hands over Fluttershy plushie* But in all seriousness... that's actually pretty bad you had to TRY to talk to them and even though you asked nicely, they still turned you down.

I got five cards. It's not a lot, but it satisfied me. :)

• Brohoof 1

I got several packs of trading cards, a Rainbow Dash shirt and a Fluttershy figurine from my sister, and I bought a Friendship Express for my little cousins who I've gotten interested into the show! And I gifted to myself one of the "Cloudsdale set" on figurines with RD, Gilda, and the Wonderbolt Surprise.

Since this was my first Christmas as a Brony, I waked around town a lot trying to find any merch, but I honestly found none. :c

I'm unable to buy anything online because noone in my family owns a credit card. In the end I just settled down with a pack of muffins and cupcakes :]

I hope by next Christmas there will be some merch to buy around here.

It would've been awesome to get some merch for christmas. I DID get money, which i used to but a Rainbow Dash t shirt. Does that count? :D

Nope!  to put it lightly my mother doesn't believe in buying things i want, she insists on buying things i need it's been that way for years now. I don't care. I can buy them myself. lol 

my bf spent about $300 on G4 blind packs, finishing up my Wave 3 collection, almost completing Wave 5 as well. I got all of the mane 6 brushies, as well as the 3 princesses twice (combo packs) and about 10 other brushies as well (Nightmare Moon and Pon-3 included). I got the castle with Cadance and Shining Armor, 2 collector's tins with several packs of trading cars, Rainbow dash footie pajamas (the feet zip off, and the hood has a mane!), as well as several MLP coloring books. OH! and i got fluttershy, Derpy and Rainbow Dash undies :D it was a very pony christmas lol