58 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

I loved the use of Pinkie in this episode, as many did. The conversation between her and Pinkie while setting up the party was absolutely hilarious ("Oh Pinkie, you startled me!"), and the scene where Rarity is stuck with her, and curses Rainbow Dash is just great!

The scene with Rarity and her at the end reminded me of Team Rocket for some reason (though they didn't really do anything bad in the episode). It was just hilarious.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 2

I still haven't seen the edited Derpy scene, don't plan on it either. ;) Derpy or no Derpy though, this is still a great episode, one of my favorites. :)

In all honesty, the Derpy thing was only about 3 or 4 lines of dialogue. And personally, her first voice was just meh, to me. So in the grand scheme of the episode, it wasn't too big of a deal. But it was the principle. That was our character, and ten people stole that from us.

But anyway, I don't think that really detracted from the episode itself. I'd still say it's worth seeing, because it gives us alot of character development with Applejack. And the ending was just priceless.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am very upset about how they changed derpy in the start of the episode, i literaly cried when i saw it. :(

what are your thoughts on it.

No one cares anymore, it was months ago.

• Brohoof 2

i know but derpy is special to everyone.

She is just a character man, a background character at that.

I'm happy with just spotting her in her elusive hiding spots.

I don't need a "canon" to show me how awesome she is.

• Brohoof 3

I am very upset about how they changed derpy in the start of the episode, i literaly cried when i saw it. :(

what are your thoughts on it.

...so? Then again, I'm not that big of a Derpy fan to begin with...

• Brohoof 3

something to note is that there is a thread just for the derpy voice change discussion... just saying. so lets move this to the designated area before feathers are ruffled anew

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was a good episode until hasbro gave into the soccer moms and edited Derpy. Throughout cartoon history there have always been less than intelligent and even downright retarded characters. There was no outrage over them, so what is up with this sudden tantrum over Derpy?

• 4 weeks later...

I find it sad how derpy was revoiced and her name censored... Anyways, about the episode... It was a good one... I can relate to applejack saying that she will bring back prize money for the damages that derpy did... Lol, going back empty handed would have been hard for her... But pinky being angry for one sec, then jumping off landing on Rarity was one funny part!!!

But what did rarity do to deserve being stuck with pinky? Chima chery or chery chunga??

• 3 months later...

While I was disappointed in the fact that there was not that much Applejack in this episode, I will say that this was still a pretty fun episode. Derpy was REALLY adorable here and I now have three favorite words: Chimicherry, Cherrychanga, and Chimicherrychanga :P

Pinkie Pie,

You are SO random :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOORAY FOR DERPY!

Yes, that's the first thing I have to say.

Next, I loved this episode! I think my favorite part was when they were all wondering where AJ was and Pinkie Pie demanded to be let into the outhouse, and then AJ came out!

This was a pretty memorable episode for me. I loved the character interactions, and the plot was very interesting. Also, it was cute to see Rainbow exposing her soft side when she sheds a few tears around the end. wub.png

Again, another one I don't even have to scan the comments to now what all the buzz on this post is.

How do Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy outrun those 4 work horses?

Aw, you guys know I'm kidding. Yeah, Derpy talked. It was epic. Hub blocked it. Nuff said. derpy_emoticon1.png

It was a very good episode. Applejack didn't want to return home without coming back with the ribbon and the money. I think that, a episode like this deserves to be one of AJ's best episodes. :)

apple_jack_gets_an_idea_by_dharthez-d4y7

• 2 weeks later...

I think that it was a very good episode despite the issue with derpy AJ could have made some better decisions and pinkie was as random as always

I wanted to give Applejack SO MANY HUGS in this episode. Just... d'aww.

HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRISTS BITCHTITS

ITS DERPY. ACTUALLY DERPY

this is the greatest post ever

Also, why is there no mention of Apple Bloom wearing AJ's hat?

OF ALL THE CUTE THINGS THAT IS THE CUTEST

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/c/cc/Apple_Bloom_wearing_Applejack's_hat_3_S2E14.png