Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Joe

My one an only resolution is to get my train wreck of a life in order and get out of this rut I have been in. I am stuck in a dead end job with a company I have lost all respect for, I have a to do list I have put off for years which includes learning to drive, going back to school, losing this gut I have and a few others. To put it blunty this year has been one of the most disappointing, unfair and soul crushing in my entire life but it has put things it has really gotten me to re-examine things and think about what I really want to do with the rest of my life. And I have decided that it is time for a change, it is time for me to try my hand at being an author. I will first start writing about my experiences as an individual with Autism and then gradually branch out into other subjects, if this works I will help others and myself.

Hope you keep it up when you start. Don't disappoint yourself. That's the ultimate thing right there: just don't disappoint yourself. /)

Oh boy, there are soooo many things I could list here...

1) Get accepted to the private university I've been looking at. (And actually be able to afford it somehow.)

2) Get signed onto Subsphere Records.

3) Create a pony song worthy of being on EQD

. Scratch that last part. I just want to create a pony song that people will really enjoy. Whether it makes it onto EQD really doesn't matter to me.

I'd say those are my top three goals so far. :)

Well, if one of your goals is to get signed onto a record label, you're probably more than set just to get your work on a pony blog. Good luck with those goals though. :)

My one an only resolution is to get my train wreck of a life in order and get out of this rut I have been in. I am stuck in a dead end job with a company I have lost all respect for, I have a to do list I have put off for years which includes learning to drive, going back to school, losing this gut I have and a few others. To put it blunty this year has been one of the most disappointing, unfair and soul crushing in my entire life but it has put things it has really gotten me to re-examine things and think about what I really want to do with the rest of my life. And I have decided that it is time for a change, it is time for me to try my hand at being an author. I will first start writing about my experiences as an individual with Autism and then gradually branch out into other subjects, if this works I will help others and myself.

Ah, that sounds like quite a bit to work for. I'm hoping 2013 is gonna be better for you. Of course change is good. I haven't even started to learn how to drive yet either, heh. The gut can be lost with some variance between cardio and HIIT. Good luck with the authoring as well!

As for what I'm doing, I never really trusted "New Years Resolutions", nor have I really found them special. We should keep our minds on improvement every day, not just every new year. Regardless, I do want to improve myself while maintaining my skill in other areas from this year. I honestly think 2012 is one of the only years I can actually feel proud of getting through, having actually done something.

I can't make promises to myself for 2013, it would wreck my self esteem to fail any of my goals, so I won't even think about them yet. They'll be accomplished when they're ready to be.

Oh well, here's to hoping we all impress ourselves with what we make out of this year!

I really don't have much when it comes to New Years Resolutions.

1) Go to Bronycon. (Already bought the ticket)

2) Stay in shape

3) Do the best I can for my IT courses at college

4) Try to be a little more outgoing.

I guess that's all I have when the new year approaches. Not much to it but then again i'm sort of simple when it comes to planning for the new year.

• Brohoof 1

Just to...live better, I guess. In recent times (especially since I became a brony) I'm beginning to realize I've got a lot of unrequited passions in life I haven't realized yet, or at least in a long time. Passions for things like art, music, and writing. I want to learn to finally play an instrument, either an acoustic guitar or mandolin (AcousticBrony and MandoPony are two big inspirations of mine). Plus, generally living more "on the edge" than I have been. I want to leave my comfort zone in the dust. I'd like to dedicate more of my time to constructive activities like this, than wasting my time with too many video games, and the like.

There's a lot about myself that I never realized before, and if there's anything I'd like to accomplish in 2013, it would be to get to know the real me more.

Edited by StratoPegasus

There's nothing specific i decided for 2013, but i do have some things that i'd like to change in my life (which i expect to be done with this year), so i guess its kinda the same.

-Find motivation to start working out (im not fat, just dont have any muscle either)

-Learn how to properly type on the keyboard, using all fingers as intended.

-Reach 1500 ELO in LoL 5v5 solo/duo

-Completely switch to Linux (still running dual boot with win xp until i get used to it)

-Study more (esp. math) so i can get into an awesome private IT college.

-Dedicate more time to my dog. Hes bored all day, but i just never get the time to do anything with him :(

-Learn SQL inject, XSS and a few other hacking techniques. No malicious intents, i just enjoy learning about it.

I'm going to try to work out and be more active to improve my looks and health. Also, I will try to be more sociable, which will pretty necessary since I'm leaving my parent's house and moving into an apartment on in february.

My New Years Resolution is the same as the New Years resolution I had last year. To try and find something for a New Years Resolution. Or, at least something that I can stick to easily without quickly becoming bored/tired of it