Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP calendar

PonyHag1

Solution: Just buy a prepaid debit card. It makes buying pony stuff a breeze. 

I'll probably pick up that calendar once my next paycheck rolls around. I already have a calendar, but it's a lame dog calendar. (My parents operate under the delusion that I still like dogs.) It's a bit on the pricey side, but I don't really mind. If it contains ponies, I'll get it.

I got that same exact one at the dollar store. if you live in the US, and have a Dollar Tree around you, check there. I'd hate being so cheap, but if that's the only way you can get one, why not?

EDIT: Quick Review: Its pretty good quality, just don't use a permanent marker on it. And its probably best not to have it stuck on a cork board with a thumbtack. But it is really nice!

Edited by Kapi
  • Brohoof 2

$17.99!? That's ridiculous! Like @@Kapi, I also bought mine at a Dollar Tree and I think I paid only $1 for it. Admittedly, it is rather cheap quality (the paper is so thin, you can see the image on the other side) but if you're only paying a dollar or two for it, it's not that bad. It's definitely not worth $17.99 though.

• Brohoof 2

Hey, this is the same exact pony calendar my mom got me for Christmas :D Speaking of which, I need to go hang it up...haven't even done so yet and it's now finally January.

Chances are good that if you have a Walmart or movie theater nearby, there's a Dollar Tree or some such store in the area as well. Go pick up one of these calendars for $1 there.

Thanks for reminding me to hang mine...

It looks really nice, if you ask me! ^^ Needless to say, had I the resources, this would definitely be an impulse/instant buy as far as I'm concerned! And it's good to look through the reviews for an idea but don't let it sway your decision in the end! It wouldn't be the first or the last time someone buys an item that interests them despite how many 'poor' reviews there are and end up a very happy customer!

Overpriced calender is overpriced. ._.

My mom had bought my calender at a dollar store called Dollar General, so it'd be wise to check out any dollar stores in your area (ie. Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar, etc.) before buying the calender at a WAAAAAY overpriced price.

As for quality: It's a very nice calender. The quality is great! ...Well, unless you like fancy pantsy paper. But you shouldn't be expecting much; it is a calender after all.

This year's calender is made with the same paper stuffs as last year's calender. Using ink pens that bleed ink or sharpie markers is a very, very bad idea with this calender's paper; using crayola markers and non-bleeding ink pens is best on it. (Which is a big "DUH" for any calender in general. XD)

Also, it has really awesome vector images of the ponies (MUCH MUCH better than last year's!). Plus, one of the months has Luna on it, and another month has a beautifully posed Celestia picture on it. Those are automatic wins. :D

$17.99!? That's ridiculous! Like @@Kapi, I also bought mine at a Dollar Tree and I think I paid only $1 for it. Admittedly, it is rather cheap quality (the paper is so thin, you can see the image on the other side) but if you're only paying a dollar or two for it, it's not that bad. It's definitely not worth $17.99 though.

Like this?

post-988-0-16038700-1357082386_thumb.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the permanent marker marks, its most noticeable on her raised hoof. It feels like paper that's used in a magazine, except thinner. My only other complaint is that the font is too small. Thankfully, I already know when the major holidays occur, but still, the font is a teeny bit too small, and because its the same font as "Friendship is Magic" its harder to read. The artwork is really nice though.Not worth $18, but still worth buying if you see it at a dollar store or Walmart.