Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ummm... Hi, everypony

Fire Runner

Hey, I'm new here... my names Autumn Dream... im not good at making friends, im a little shy... so, hello everypony, its nice to meet you?

I'm a mare, for those people who are curious, and i haven't discovered my talent yet, but i know i will soon. ^_^

I'm still getting a hang of this, but hopefully it wont take long for me to make friends with somepony... :(

I've been a fan of the show for qite some time now, and i love the animation, it is beautiful! :lol:

Edited by Autumn Dream
  • Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome!! ^^ It's nice to meet you, also.  You can call me Ama! And it's alright to be shy... It's fairly easy to make friends/chat here so I think all should be well! I'm also available to chat.  I can be a tad shy too but it can be something we can work on together.  You seem very nice though, so I'm sure that you should make friends no problem! Well, good luck and have fun! :D

Hello and welcome!! ^^ It's nice to meet you, also.  You can call me Ama! And it's alright to be shy... It's fairly easy to make friends/chat here so I think all should be well! I'm also available to chat.  I can be a tad shy too but it can be something we can work on together.  You seem very nice though, so I'm sure that you should make friends no problem! Well, good luck and have fun! :D

oh! its nice too meet you too! i'm glad everyone i've met so far seem very nice, i hope i make lots of friends here :lol:

Welcome to the forums.

I'm not shy, but ... there ain't nothing wrong with being shy. Don't worry, this community is very friendly. I'm sure you'll have a good time here.

This community also has the patience of a saint, it's one of the only communities out there that can tolerate me. So you know. Pretty good.

But I digress: Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Welcome to the forums.

I'm not shy, but ... there ain't nothing wrong with being shy. Don't worry, this community is very friendly. I'm sure you'll have a good time here.

This community also has the patience of a saint, it's one of the only communities out there that can tolerate me. So you know. Pretty good.

But I digress: Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Thanks! it nice to meet you! and its good to know that everypony here is so welcoming and ready to meet new ponies with an outstreched hoove :lol:

WELCOME!  As always its nice to see new faces here and hope you find some friends soon mate!

attachicon.gifFriends_always_welcome____by_somadjinn.jpg

Thank you for the welcome, that picture totaly just made me laugh! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Thank you for the welcome, that picture totaly just made me laugh! :lol:

I glad it made you laugh.  That's what I aimed for and I hope you have a good night.  Or day.  Whatever...

• Brohoof 1