Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

lyra_heartstrings_by_zomgitsalaura-d4exe

The tournament has come to a conclusion -- Lyra Heartstrings is the most attractive pony of 2013! Thanks to everybody who participated by casting their votes as the tourney went on. Congrats to the Lyra fans who fought well and fought hard, and Fluttershy was a worthy adversary.

Lyra Heartstrings is the Magic Bowl I champion! She wins it 108 to 83. Until next season, see you all then.

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 42

Wait, where the hell are Luna, Celestia, and Cadance??? You forgot the princesses!!!

Anyway, I voted for Twilight, Trixie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Nurse Redheart, Spitfire, Rarity, and Daring Do.

• Brohoof 8

Lets get this show on the road!

EFC East

Twilight obviously

EFC West

Trixie

EFC North

Best Pony

EFC South

Almost voted for Roseluck but I went with Applejack in the end.

PFC East

It hurts not to vote for Pinkie, but after reading Winning Pony I had to go for Cloud Kicker.

PFC West

Spitfire

PFC North

Rarity

PFC South

Daring Do, she reminds me of somepony.

Thanks for going to the trouble of setting this up. May Dashie take the title.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Wait, where the hell are Luna, Celestia, and Cadance??? You forgot the princesses!!!

Anyway, I voted for Twilight, Trixie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Nurse Redheart, Spitfire, Rarity, and Daring Do.

I left them out on purpose. Royalty has no bearing here. :)

Gotta give it up for the subjects of Equestria in this tournament/contest.

• Brohoof 3

I left them out on purpose. Royalty has no bearing here. :)

Gotta give it up for the subjects of Equestria in this tournament/contest.

Do you have any idea how many Luna fans there are? They aren't gonna be very happy. Plus Luna and Cadance are two of the most attractive ponies in my opinion. I don't think it's fair to leave them out just because they are royalty.

• Brohoof 1

Do you have any idea how many Luna fans there are? They aren't gonna be very happy. Plus Luna and Cadance are two of the most attractive ponies in my opinion. I don't think it's fair to leave them out just because they are royalty.

That's part of the reason why I left them out. Celestia, Luna, and Cadence would be like playing legendaries in an online Pokemon game and thus would be unfair for the other contestants. As I said, this is not a favourite pony contest.

• Brohoof 2

That's part of the reason why I left them out. Celestia, Luna, and Cadence would be like playing legendaries in an online Pokemon game and thus would be unfair for the other contestants. 

Lol no...

If you look at my "most attractive pony" thread, only one princess is even in the top 5. They are definitely not unfair to the other contestants...

Yeah, Pinkeh better win PFC East.

Especially after what happened in the last most attractive pony thread. You remember that?

I do. CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!

Anyways, here is who I voted for:

Twilight, Vinyl Scratch, Flitter, Applejack, Pinkeh Pie, Spitfire, Octavia, and Fluttershy.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie

Lyra

Vinyl

Flitter

Apple fritter

Derpy

Spitfire

Rarity

And of course Fluttershy will be the winner ^.^ <3 End of story.

Although Idk how pissed Rarity would be if she found out she lost. XD

Edited by SolarWind
  • Brohoof 1

EFC East

Twilight Sparkle

EFC West

Trixie

EFC North

Rainbow Dash

EFC South

Applejack

PFC East

Pinkie Pie

PFC West

Spitfire

PFC North

Rarity

PFC South

Lightning Dust

• Brohoof 3

Lol no...

If you look at my "most attractive pony" thread, only one princess is even in the top 5. They are definitely not unfair to the other contestants...

I know, but choosing the contestants was tricky so I figured it would be better to let go off the princesses in this one. There was also the dilemma of placing everyone in their divisions... so there's another reason to do it.

• Brohoof 1

I swear this is already a topic. Oh well.

Anyways, voted for Colgate, Trixie, Flitter, Roseluck, Nurse Redheart, Cloudchaser, Rarity and Lightning Dust.

I would vote Trixie in all categories, but she's only in one. :/

I swear this is already a topic. Oh well.

Anyways, voted for Colgate, Trixie, Flitter, Roseluck, Nurse Redheart, Cloudchaser, Rarity and Lightning Dust.

I would vote Trixie in all categories, but she's only in one. :/

There is a similar topic to this but not in the tournament style that I've set up. With the NFL playoffs around the corner I figured I should do this for some big-time fun.

• Brohoof 2

I wish Thunder Lane was there, to me he is the most attractive pony to me.  :( All of these were female ponies instead of male ponies so yeah. Or at least Doctor Whooves please. :(

Colgate (I'm sorry, but her colour scheme is gorgeous.)

Trixie (one of my favourite characters...GH is a close second.)

Sunny Rays (I have no idea who she is, and looking her up I regret it. Didn't like any of them though.)

Applejack (orange is the best colour. Also, I can only imagine how muscular she is....Rose was second there.)

Raindrops (she's bloody adorable.)

Rarity (obviously the most gorgeous. She has a stunning personality too. If she doesn't win you will all burn.)

Lightning Dust (hnng. Hnnnng. I loved LD. She was like a better and more attractive version of RD.)

• Brohoof 1

Especially after what happened in the last most attractive pony thread. You remember that?

I do. CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!

The PFC East is pretty competitive so far. We'll see what happens but I've got her winning her division as well. Exciting stuff, is it not?

I do. CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!

Sorry, Urdnot, but Pinkeh is no match for Derpy. She is going to win the PFC East, sorry bro, True story  ;) DEAL WITH IT

And also, AJ already won EFC South. 

• Brohoof 2

Football logic, awesome. :)

Anyway, my votes went to:

EFC East- Twilight. So very adorkable, as much as I hate the word it describes her perfectly. Plus, dat blush in Magic Duel.

EFC West- Bon Bon. She's pretty enough, I guess. I can see why Lyra is with her.

EFC North- Cheerilee.

EFC South- Applejack. Classic southern belle in pony form, but she could probably kick your flank. Rough woman.

PFC East- Nurse Redheart, because nurse.

PFC West- Cloudchaser. Dat mane.

PFC North- Rarity. Just look at her! Awesome personality to boot, what a woman!

PFC South- Fluttershy. Love the shy types, plus she's the best humanized.

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 2

You actually DARED to put Cloudchaser AND Spitfire on the same poll??

My, my, Devin, you seriously want us to choose between those two???

I figured that would spice things up. It will drastically affect how the playoffs will come about because now either of them can be wild cards and give their opponent a really tough time.

The PFC East is pretty competitive so far. We'll see what happens but I've got her winning her division as well. Exciting stuff, is it not?

Oh, I'm sure she'll lose. Cuz I'm like THE ONLY ONE who thinks Pinkeh is attractive.

Apparently Celestia is more attractive than Pinkeh, because she scored higher on the poll than her.

PINKEH SCORED THE LOWEST OUT OF ALL OF THE MARES!