Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Well, I've come to terms with the fact that AJ isn't going to win, so assuming Spitfire wins against Octavia, Lyra fans, I'm with you to the end. *salutes*

Of course, Octavia still has a chance to pull this off and if we can rally together for a big push as the voting draws to a close, Octavia's serene grace can emerge victorious once again!

FOR HER LADYSHIP OCTAVIA! MAY HER SONGS BLESS US ALL FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS!

Edited by Archi
  • Brohoof 3

I was expecting Rarity to start having an even harder time after that Fluttershy episode, but it looks like not much has changed. A little behind is still behind though.

Come on, I know Rarity can win this! The element of Generosity with a beautiful heart, she simply musn't lose!

fancy_rarity_by_tim015-d5ficvc.png

Fluttershy seems to win everything, can't we let Rarity have this one thing, please? :wub:

I suppose I'll throw in some support for my other choices for this round too.

Applejack:

20120124221321!Applejack_blushing_S2E14.

So adorable! :)

Octavia:

octavia__s_beauty_by_30coloredowl-d529gz

Wow... just wow. :o

And even though Twilight doesn't really need support, what the heck:

30_minutes_twilight_sparkle_by_jack_a_ly

Most beautiful bookworm ever? Maybe. ;)

• Brohoof 3

I'd say that this tournament is heating up.

Twilight is like annihilating Vinyl, I don't how but you guys must know.

This is getting more intense every vote that is made.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, after sitting on this decision all day, I'm gonna have to stick with Rarity. Sorry Fluttershy; while I certainly like you more than before, it's just wasn't enough to change my mind.

• Brohoof 2

*evil propehgander*

Not trying to scare anypony, but if Lyra loses this tournament might change her.

Into something, I'd have to say is well very EVIL.

Lolol, I honestly think she looks adorable no matter what (the green glowing eyes however, makes her look sexy :wub: )

But seriously though, I doubt she would do that, I say she's too much of an angel to do such a thing :wub:

So there's really nothing to fear here :)

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 1

Lolol, I honestly think she looks adorable no matter what (the green glowing eyes however, makes her look sexy :wub: )

But seriously though, I doubt she would do that, I say she's too much of an angel to do such a thing :wub:

So there's really nothing to fear here :)

I do agree with you. Her green glowing eyes are sexy.

An angel with nothing to fear. hmm..

You have convinced me, the picture is sexy.

• Brohoof 2

Woo hoo! Fluttershy is in the lead once again by THREE. That's how it should be!

Now to secure the lead with more images of the most gorgeous pony in the world, Fluttershy. :wub:

fluttershy_by_foxkin-d4w644t.png

fluttershy_by_0_gizmosue_0-d5o99bo.png

fluttershy_by_sererena-d3jslnu.jpg

mlp___fluttershy_tribute_by_huussii-d460

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 3

Lyra is cute, but she's no Fluttershy, and Fluttershy is the only one who stands a chance against AJ IMO. Therefore, according to that, AJ should just get a pass and meet Fluttershy in the next round. Ya see what i'm saying? >.>

On another note, just to promote Fluttershy a bit more then she already has...

http://youtu.be/QKeMCXKSk5c

dangershy__by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d5relvq.

Edited by Lightning Dasher
  • Brohoof 2

I really wish my browser would stop objecting to videos on this site... I know it loads them fine since they appear initially and audio is normal, but for some reason the video itself is replaced by a large empty space.

Ah well, more importantly Fluttershy Y U NO give up? You don't like all the attention remember?

• Brohoof 1

lyra__think_that__s_enough_tf2__by_marco

"...I'm winning?"

People can say what they will, but one look at this pony and I know I'm doing the right thing. I believe she can go as far as we are willing to take her. If you take some time to look at her too, is it such a stretch to believe that she really is the Most Attractive Pony?

• Brohoof 5

@@TailsIsNotAlone is trying so very hard to switch my vote from Applejack to Lyra. Agh! Why must I choose!?!

You flatter me, Montagna. I am merely telling you all the things that you already know, and will remain in the back of your mind long after this. :)

Look, she's even made a new friend! (But she still loves you too. We know by now that she never gives up...)

movie_night_by_scruffytoto-d4irgmi.jpg

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 8

Twilight has an impressive lead. She's winning her matchup by a landslide whereas all the other contestants are neck and neck. That's my girl. :3

FmqGmaR.gif

Sorry, my fellow Lyrans (or whatever you would call us). Applejack doesn't blow away the competition in my eyes, but she is a wee bit cuter to me. She's cute enough as-is, but her level skyrockets once the hat is removed. Like when Kenpachi takes off his eye patch. I had to vote for her. Should she be defeated, I can live with it.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.

• Brohoof 5

Sorry, my fellow Lyrans (or whatever you would call us). Applejack doesn't blow away the competition in my eyes, but she is a wee bit cuter to me. She's cute enough as-is, but her level skyrockets once the hat is removed. Like when Kenpachi takes off his eye patch. I had to vote for her. Should she be defeated, I can live with it.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.

I love the hat, but you're right about when she takes it off. She's rocking this competition on hard mode right now >.>

Though i'm not sure how much living I could do if she's beaten by Lyra. I'll admit that Lyra is a great pony, and she's got a very unique look. Next to Octavia, she's the most attractive BG Pony. Come to think of it, maybe i'm just more of a long-maned kinda guy. On a side note... FRECKLES! Who doesn't dig a pony with freckles? Who else could pull that off the way AJ does?

Now for some more reason to vote for AJ... and Fluttershy. Yay.

no__not_waiting_by_v_invidia-d4qwv57.jpg

a126db442646838f10fac12fc85dcce8-d4u1c6p

sleeping_applejack_by_sh2otingstar-d4v8c

applejack___fim_by_bioniclegahlok-d522yt

• Brohoof 2

Going to put my effort in once more because Rarity HAD to go and become tied with Fluttershy again. Seriously guys, Fluttershy got chosen to model, not Rarity. <_<

ANYWHO, who could say no to her?

This is Fluttershy if she loses. :(

fluttershy_cry_by_nice123456-d4xy3na.gif

Now here's Fluttershy if she wins. :D

8956__safe_fluttershy_animated_blushing_

Now stop and rethink your vote. Do you really want to make her cry? Or do you want to give her the most adorable, gorgeous smile on the face of the planet? :wub: 

• Brohoof 5

Hnnnnggggghhhhhhh

Though, in past experience back in the Pinkie Pie voting days, the 'Sad Face' did nothing to sway the hearts of other ponies. A little piece of me died when she got eliminated.

Don't make that repeat with Fluttershy! Just watch her make that adorable face over and over again and listen to her theme music and THEN decide. You will be swayed.

• Brohoof 2

Applejack seems to be gaining ground. I approve of this.

The other two matches are still more or less deadlocked, and now Applejack/Lyra may be heading that direction as well. This one will probably come down to the wire.

• Brohoof 3

least Pinkie had a chance. If this was American Idol, my favorites would be on the first couple episodes where they make fun of all the bad singers.  Attractive, but not enough charisma to make it to Vegas. 

Anyway, getting back on topic. The selections in this round are evenly matched, as 3 out of the 4 picks are fighting tooth and nail for victory. whether my selections win or lose, im excited to see how this round ends. 

• Brohoof 1

The selections in this round are evenly matched, as 3 out of the 4 picks are fighting tooth and nail for victory. whether my selections win or lose, im excited to see how this round ends.

Twilight is the only one I feel strongly about, but even should she lose to a worthy contender like Vinyl, I could accept it. At least I can say that I won't be disappointed regardless of the outcomes.

• Brohoof 3

Applejack's hanging in there. But you'd expect no less from such a hardworking opponent! I have nothing but respect for the Element of Honesty.

It's not about us not liking Applejack, you know. For most of us that was never the issue, any more than it was with Dash. It's about liking Lyra just a little bit more. We made that decision to take her seriously, and once you do, you see she deserves to be here as much as any of the other ponies. They can say what they want about her, but she just keeps on walkin' and so do we.

See for yourselves, all you AJ fans who think she's too smexy for her hat...because you may not be looking quite close enough at the other pony. ;)

lyra_glasses_by_iamthegreatlyra-d4hnzcf.

You say you want some...SWAG?

lyra_naked_png_not_final_by_leopurofriki

I'LL CHECK IN THE BACK

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 3