Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Damn you...I have to choose between Vinyl and Twilight.

Twilight has an actual set up amazing personality, but Vinyl is smexeh. xD

I'll be back when I can decide. D:

• Brohoof 2

I am honestly going to be sticking with Lyra till the end. I really love her Color Sheme and the way she has her mane is just quite sexy to be honest

Plus her smile is just...

happy_lyra_by_iamthegreatlyra-d4fkagw.pn

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 4

My picks for Divisional Round:

1. Applejack
  2. Twilight Sparkle
  3. Octavia
  4. Fluttershy.  Sorry Rarity. :(

Well, Chaos is going to be made in this tournament.

Octavia says so.

134532702985.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I am honestly going to be sticking with Lyra till the end.

I concur with this line of thought. I won't count the eggs until they hatch, but taking out both Rainbow Dash and Applejack would be a heck of an accomplishment.

Even just getting past Rainbow Dash makes me proud to be a Lyra supporter.

• Brohoof 3

Octavia has pulled ahead! I would post pictures to celebrate, except lazy.

Lyra's barely a step behind AJ. That was a close decision to me, the closest in this round, but while there's something to be said for that country charm I had to stick with Minty Fresh.

My god though, what's with people and voting against Rarity this round? How can one oppose such a stylish beauty?

Edited by Kamil
  • Brohoof 4

Although I do love Twilight, I think Applejack is gonna be the one that goes all the way:) Applejack Vs. Spitfire for final two!

WakeMeAtTwilight

I also put my vote in for Rarity, going against the tide.  Fluttershy is too innocent to be "attractive".  Sorry

WakeMeAtTwilight

• Brohoof 1

Sorry AJ. Had this match come a couple weeks ago you surely would have my vote. But Lyra has stolen my heart, and I can't let her down now. I can't...

I do like Vinyl's style, but I find that Twilight is just more appealing in both looks and personality.

Octavia vs Spitfire. "An Interesting match up" is an understatement. I love how their styles contrast with one another. I more of a Octavia fan though; I love her simple yet elegant design. Maybe it's the mane, maybe it's the bow tie, maybe it's her refined demeanor, I don't know. What I do know is that she's got my vote.

Rarity and Fluttershy. I'm still a bit unsure about this one, but Rarity has my vote for now.

Edited by Cota
  • Brohoof 2

Okay Earthbending Prodigy you have won me over/) I am now following Applejack to the Championship:P applejack is slowly starting to find her way into my favorites list:)

WakeMeAtTwilight

Edited by SBB64
Overdone post.
  • Brohoof 1

Lyra already has a lead over Applejack. Oh man. She just received 24 votes in the preliminary voting stage but what a performance she's been having the past couple of weeks. She's going to give Applejack at least a very rough time, but for now AJ looks like the underdog. 

• Brohoof 1

Applejack, my beautiful dear! Don't let that goofy mint pony beat you and your wonderfully muscular legs </3

18 votes to 19! :0

Twily's an obvious there. She's one of the greatest ponies in the show, and I love her personality. *laughs*

Octavia. Spitfire's the obvious sort of "hot", but as I said before, Octavia's got that really refined look and her mane is my favourite mane. Ever. (Besides Rarity's.) AND ALSO CELLO <3~

RARITY.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SAID HERE.

How the worst character in the entire show is ahead of her I will never understand.

If Rarity doesn't win, I will stick a red-hot needle in your ear.

• Brohoof 4

Octavia AND Lyra are winning? All of my yes!

Or maybe just half of my yes. Seriously, people need to stand up for themselves against that stare thing it shows poor willpower...

• Brohoof 1

RARITY.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SAID HERE.

How the worst character in the entire show is ahead of her I will never understand.

If Rarity doesn't win, I will stick a red-hot needle in your ear.

Fluttershy's got a lot of natural beauty to her. It's a lot more appealing than the amount of make-up and style Rarity takes forever in applying to make herself stand out. She's prim whereas Fluttershy doesn't need to try in order to look outstanding. It's fitting, considering Fluttershy's character epitomizes nature itself - gentle and a kindred spirit.

• Brohoof 1

@

Yes, but Fluttershy's personality is very dry to me, and I find her hard to relate to and very shallow and undeveloped. She never learns from her mistakes.

Rarity is a very deep character with insecurities; she feels the need to make herself beautiful to be accepted, and having had trouble with my appearance including an eating disorder I feel I can relate a lot more to her. She's by far the most complex character in the show. I also love her personality; the primness clashes with her wilder and more fun-loving side and she comes off as very real to me.

• Brohoof 2

I am currently summoning pics for my picks. Ha ha hee hee, that rhymes.

Lyra's not backing down and neither is Rarity. Good show! That would be my dream Magic Bowl, come to think of it. xD

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

I'm sorry to say this (well... sort of) but I never really found Rarity to be AS attractive and honestly, I feel like Fluttershy is more approachable and that is really what I like about her

I mean...

This...

fluttershy_at_the_gala_by_tgolyi-d4wyhxb

:wub:

• Brohoof 1