Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Damn it Lyra fans! I love her too but come on. Sit down, shut your mouths, select Applejack and click Vote. It'll save us a lot of trouble in the long run. :lol:

Trust me, this man knows what he's saying ;). It'll certainly save me some trouble. Vote for Applejack Supreme! Free apples for everyone!

Damn it Lyra fans! I love her too but come on. Sit down, shut your mouths, select Applejack and click Vote. It'll save us a lot of trouble in the long run. :lol:

Sorry Archi, we've heard the praises of the same six ponies sung for too long. Time to rise up against the man! Or the mare, if you will.

Much like Spitfire, AJ blew out a weak division to get her number-one spot, whereas Lyra was stuck in the same division with Twilight. You're not going to get many votes that way, but she did just enough to make the playoffs and here we are.

Time to give Lyra and Rarity some more love.

lyra_model_standing_by_thecoltalition-d5

Rarity.jpg

"I am not winning yet?? Unacceptable."

• Brohoof 4

This thread makes Lyra Heartstrings happy

MJAvmyE.gif

You're telling us to lie to ourselves and choose the losing side just because... what? Someone would be upset if AJ lose? For every winner there will be a losing side. it's inevitable
  • Brohoof 4

This thread makes Lyra Heartstrings happy

MJAvmyE.gif

You're telling us to lie to ourselves and choose the losing side just because... what? Someone would be upset if AJ lose? For every winner there will be a losing side. it's inevitable

I don't like you anymore :c.

Just kiddin'.

But I am disappointed >:c.

I thought you were kewl, but you've proven otherwise.

It's cool, though, I ain't mad.

Okay, I am.

But still.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

I thought you were kewl, but you've proven otherwise.

I like Lyra and most of her portrayals in the fandom rather than AJ's EVShg.png

It's the same way that I like sleeping more than working.

It's really weird to force Lyra fans to vote AJ just because she's losing. Wouldn't it be much easier if you invite more AJ fans out there to vote for her?

Every time you vote for Rarity, you make Fluttershy cry. Look at her. What kind of monster could make such a beautiful, kind pony cry? Look at her...

sad_fluttershy_by_laurenmagpie-d4bzcbk.j

Do the right thing and vote for Fluttershy.

Everytime you vote for Sitting Pony McGee, you make Applejack cry.

sad_applejack_by_stabzor-d5oxg8d.png

Do the right thing, and vote for Applejack yah heartless bastards :c.

• Brohoof 2

Man, if Rarity and Fluttershy are gonna keep being neck-in-neck like this, I think I'm gonna run out of nails to bite to the point of eating my goddamn fingers. So intense! :o

But, um, seriously guys, vote for Rarity, she'llI'll be sad if you don't. :(

sad_rarity_by_anitech-d4egpol.png

She's even pretty when she's sad...

• Brohoof 3

Guise...

Lag. Stahp pl0x ;_;

Anyway.

applejack_by_aeronjvl-d5ihs21.jpg

She's a creature of God. Or Celestia. Whatever. All I know is that she's the most beautiful mare in Equestria.

• Brohoof 3

Do the right thing, and vote for Applejack yah heartless bastards :c.

If voting for the beautiful pony that was forever banished to the background and forced to bask in the shadow of the mane 6 is heartless, then I guess I just gotta be heartless. 

Sorry Applejack, but in this contest I have to go with Lyra.

• Brohoof 3

Sorry Archi, we've heard the praises of the same six ponies sung for too long. Time to rise up against the man! Or the mare, if you will.

Much like Spitfire, AJ blew out a weak division to get her number-one spot, whereas Lyra was stuck in the same division with Twilight. You're not going to get many votes that way, but she did just enough to make the playoffs and here we are.

Time to give Lyra and Rarity some more love.

img-1094517-1-lyra_model_standing_by_the

"I am not winning yet?? Unacceptable."

Man, I'm glad that Cheerilee got edged out near the end. I'm still baffled on how Lyra managed to come back from Twilight's division and make the 6th seed. You put up one hell of a campaign :lol:

• Brohoof 1

@, @,

Good job coming up with original ideas guys. xD

More Fluttershy pics in case you haven't been convinced yet. ;)

img-1094591-1-it__s_a_okay__scootaloo_by

img-1094591-2-good_morning_fluttershy_by

img-1094591-3-2f6fa5d60143a3019e5b1549b7

She is sooooo pretty! :wub:

It was a great tactic. I'm sure it'll get someone to vote for Applejack.

Also, get outta here Starshine >:c. You ain't fit for mah eyes after voting for Sitting Pony McGee.

Guise...

Lag. Stahp pl0x ;_;

Anyway.

img-1094589-1-applejack_by_aeronjvl-d5ih

She's a creature of God. Or Celestia. Whatever. All I know is that she's the most beautiful mare in Equestria.

Exactly (Hey wait a minute, I posted that picture before you :P). Lyra ain't got shit on sweet lil' Applejackie.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

Seems like this place also works as a propaganda poster for poni :wacko:

Lyra and Octavia, go and claim the throne!

t3CM9X3.png

Also, get outta here Starshine >:c. You ain't fit for mah eyes after voting for Sitting Pony McGee.

>implying I give a muffin

• Brohoof 5

I only wish all of you clamoring for recognition for the background ponies would have supported the best one, Cloud Kicker :). She's a billion times more underrated than Lyra and Octavia combined :). I bet most of you don't even know who she is.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Lyra is EVIL. PURE EVIL... >.> Look at those eyes. How can you vote for something so... evil.

evil_lyra_wallpaper_by_twopennypenguin-d

On another note, here's some more Applejack, just in case you haven't gotten enough of her yet.

admiral_applejack_by_wreky-d5df0dy.png

applejack_jammin__by_steffy_beff-d5o2spr

You make a pretty good point there ;). For all we know, Lyra could be a total asshat, since she's done absolutely nothing so far, so we don't know how she is.

But I'm still not sure why she is beating AJ. I sometimes wonder about you guys.....

if this can make you feel better, someone just voted +1 on AJ

You should accept that not everyone can share the same opinion or personal preferences. Saying that their opinions are sickening is not the best way to raise your cause to support AJ

• Brohoof 6

You should accept that not everyone can share the same opinion or personal preferences. Saying that their opinions are sickening is not the best way to raise your cause to support AJ

@,  

Hate to say it, but...I told you so. I told you to stop insulting others on Skype or you'll just make people vote for Lyra more. Sitty McShitface is going a little to far. I won't repeat the insults that you told me on Skype, but...just, please. It's an attractiveness contest. It's not a best pony contest, or AJ'll win by far. 

• Brohoof 7

@,

Have you ever tried just taking deep breaths or something like that when you get mad? Get a stress ball or take deep breaths or have something to preoccupy you when you get like that.

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

@,  

Hate to say it, but...I told you so. I told you to stop insulting others on Skype or you'll just make people vote for Lyra more. Sitty McShitface is going a little to far. I won't repeat the insults that you told me on Skype, but...just, please. It's an attractiveness contest. It's not a best pony contest, or AJ'll win by far. 

That's so you.

And I know, I know......while think it's stupid that it'd make more people vote for Lyra, who am I to judge. I wish I was better at controlling myself. It's just that I don't want Applejack to lose. I love her too much to lose to someone else that I don't find as attractive.....

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

That's so you.

And I know, I know......while think it's stupid that it'd make more people vote for Lyra, who am I to judge. I wish I was better at controlling myself. It's just that I don't want Applejack to lose. I love her too much to lose to someone else that I don't find as attractive.....

There's no doubt your commitment to AJ is fantastic. Take it from me, a rowdy sports fan himself who hates seeing his team lose. They don't call me "patriotprideboy" for no reason.

What you need to understand though, is to respect your competition. Bill Belichick once told his players that writing off your opponent is the easiest way to lose and get angry at the end. Getting into arguments and fights with fans from other sides is natural, too. When you start bashing them personally though, blowing steam off and venting at them just because you're losing, won't bode well for neither yourself or your team. I remember the Arizona Cardinals week two game back in September pretty vividly - the Patriots lost that game at the last second and I was furious for an entire week. I still kind of am. But you know what? That's okay. I learned a lot about my own team from that loss and sometimes, winning all the time doesn't allow you to grow at all if you never learn anything from victory. The mark of a true winner is the ability to get through adversity and go back to your winning ways, trying to ensure that you don't lose again.

Emotions are part of the game. That's to be respected, but remember that everyone here's gone through some sort of stress themselves regarding their opinions on the most attractive pony.

• Brohoof 10