Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

That's so you.

Isn't it :unsure: 

And I know, I know......while think it's stupid that it'd make more people vote for Lyra, who am I to judge. I wish I was better at controlling myself. It's just that I don't want Applejack to lose. I love her too much to lose to someone else that I don't find as attractive.....

:huh: There's something called being a good sport. I take it you love AJ more than you love your family and friends, because I don't see anyone acting like you did when a family member loses, or a friend, or something. 

On topic, I see AJ's behind by only two votes! All right, let's get to it! YEEEEEEEE-HAW!  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

3 of the 4 divisions are a VERY close race right now.  I never paid much attention to these kinds of threads, but it's pretty interesting so far.

Divisional races are over! Sorry if the name sounds misleading, but it's actually to refer to the name of the round and nothing more. Ponies already won their division if you look at the rules again.

Would it be considered cheating if I got one of my Applejack-loving friends to make an account here to vote for AJ? If not, I'll do so immediately.

Would it be considered cheating if I got one of my Applejack-loving friends to make an account here to vote for AJ? If not, I'll do so immediately.

I made the votes public for a reason :3 Anyone can vote though unless you're going to create a sockpuppet, it's all good. The more the merrier... as it's clearly the case with every matchup so far.

DUSTY SOUL'S VOTE DOESN'T COUNT. THE TOURNAMENT WAS OVER. SOZ BUT FLUTTERS AND RARE ARE TIED AND SO IS SPITFIRE AND OCTAVIA. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Edit: I realize I may have misunderstood... :(

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

Applejack vs Lyra - I voted Applejack because while the mint color scheme Lyra has is cool, I find Applejack's orange color scheme goes much better, especially with her hat. Also, she has a much more attractive personality.

Twilight vs Vinyl - I voted Twilight! No contest! Her color scheme, mane, and personality are much more attractive.

Spitfire vs Octavia - While Spitfire has an an actual personality developed, and looks rather beautiful without the mask, I voted Octavia since I'm a sucker for more elegant, feminine personalities, and the color scheme goes along so nicely!

Fluttershy vs Rarity - This one hurt me the most! Fluttershy is my favorite pony and the one I relate most to. She has a very attractive mane, body,and color scheme on her own, not to mention a beautiful voice. Of course, she's also the textbook definition of adorable! However, I find Rarity's charming, cute, hilarious, and almost seductive personality, along her eye's (the shape, the eyelashes, and eye shadow in particular), that mane (it's pattern is a marvel to look at), her almost mystical white/purple color scheme, and her Mid-Atlantic English accented voice, absolutely irresistible! Of the two, I find Rarity the more attractive pony, which is why I voted for her. I love both of them though, so best of luck to whoever moves on!

• Brohoof 4

Alright, I'm more calm down :). I mean, if Lyra wins.......good for you Lyra fans. It's already amazing how far she's gotten (Although I still hope Rarity wins the whole thing if AJ loses).

I'm both glad and nervous about all mah posts being deleted. They were hateful, and I really am ashamed of them, so it's good that I won't have to see them again. I'm afraid I'll get points, though, and I'll get mad all over again. I really don't want anything to get me back in a piss-poor mood.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 7

Vinyl is losing. Terribly. ;~;

Everyone else is about the AJ vs Lyra thing. 

Not hard for me I chose Applejack.

Well, time to post pictures:

vinyl_scratch_by_junkiekb-d5h4jys.png

vinyl_scratch_in_the_bed_by_xstarmax-d4k

good_evening_vinyl_scratch_by_johnjoseco

vinyl_scratch__s_b_day_2011_megamix_by_d

• Brohoof 7

Fluttershy,,, is... is... losing? You've all made her cry... I hope none of you can sleep at night knowing what you did to that poor, beautiful, kind pony's self esteem...

I mean look at her...

img-1095009-1-424227_479826532058477_927

Again, it was a very tough decision, both are very attractive ponies in their own right, with Rarity only slightly edging it out for me.

Don't worry though! If I did make Fluttershy cry, and she does in fact lose, Rarity will be right there to cheer her up!

tumblr_m64bnktgby1r92vw0o3_1280.png

• Brohoof 6

Man, this divisional round is no joke at all.

But, to put jokes aside for anypony that says Lyra is evil.

Only from 1 episode dont worry. :P

Edited by LightningDust
  • Brohoof 1

h5YA61l.png

Oh man, this isn't even a fanon image and Fluttershy looks absolutely beautiful. Not only is her attire fitting, but those blush marks just put the icing on the cake.

20/10 would hug multiple times.

• Brohoof 3

I'm kind of on spazzy's side about the AJ vs Lyra thing though.

Lyra has no personality. 

Barely Speaks (BG Pony)

We have no idea who she is. 

AJ actually has a personality  which is possibly one of the greatest personalities ever. Now of this was about smexiness then I guess so many people wouldn't be butthurt.

But this is about attractiveness, and personality can really attract a lot of people.

Applejack is friendly, kind, loving, honest, and beautiful.

Lyra is just Lyra. xD 

TL;DR: How is a pony who barely gets to talk ahead of AJ. .-. I'm not saying you should vote for AJ just because I said so but if you feel like it after reading this click dat button. c:

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 6

I'm kind of on spazzy's side about the AJ vs Lyra thing though.

Lyra has no personality.

Barely Speaks (BG Pony)

We have no idea who she is.

AJ actually has a personality which is possibly one of the greatest personalities ever. Now of this was about smexiness then I guess so many people wouldn't be butthurt.

But this is about attractiveness, and personality can really attract a lot of people.

Applejack is friendly, kind, loving, honest, and beautiful.

Lyra is just Lyra. xD

TL;DR: How is a pony who barely gets to talk ahead of AJ. .-. I'm not saying you should vote for AJ just because I said so but if you feel like it after reading this click dat button. c:

You see, the thing is, I was never really all that interested in the Southern Style, I mean sure AJ does have a certain flair to her looks however, it's too rugged/much for my liking (especially humanized AJ good gravy, not a big fan of big tatas), call me a pansy if you must but I was never into that kind of look. I'm more attracted to adorableness and Lyra fits that bill.

Personality wise, sure AJ is kind, sincere, and honest however again, she's still a bit plain in my eyes.

Lyra, on the other hand, is portrayed as a Bright and bubbly free spirit,

She is quite playful and just downright adorable and that is honestly what I like to see in a woman :3

• Brohoof 5

*calls an amazingly developed unique character plain*

*calls a bg pony who got about 3 lines a "bright bubbly free spirit" "playful"

Wat.

• Brohoof 2

*calls an amazingly developed unique character plain*

*calls a bg pony who got about 3 lines a "bright bubbly free spirit" "playful"

Wat.

I'm looking at both canon AND fanon along with the artworks. I am more or less diving further into Lyra's personality and looks.

If this was a canon-only contest, sure, AJ would probably have a chance however, it's really not and the whole "it's not canon" is honestly a bit shallow

Just look at some of the artwork and fan ideas for Lyra

They're really quite adorable :)

• Brohoof 7

I'm looking at both canon AND fanon along with the artworks. I am more or less diving further into Lyra's personality and looks.

If this was a canon-only contest, sure, AJ would probably have a chance however, it's really not and the whole "it's not canon" is honestly a bit shallow

Just look at some of the artwork and fan ideas for Lyra

They're really quite adorable :)

Yeah, I do have to agree. 

Lyra is adorable. But she isn't better than Applejack in my opinion. 

At least Lyra isn't completely stomping AJ.

• Brohoof 1

Well after seeing this latest episode I feel like switching my vote from Rarity to Fluttershy. It may just be a "I liked that new episode" feel though, so I'll put it off for now.

• Brohoof 2

Here we go!

Let's go AJ, Let's go! This tournament just got revamped, to be 20% cooler.

I say good luck to everypony, in the divisional round.

Time for a Applejack pic.

applejack_hop_by_mysticalpha-d4fsiy0.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Time for Spitfire pictures.

I swear, this is the closest match-up in a poll I've ever seen in a long time.

Don't get me wrong, Octavia is beautiful, too. 

But Spitifre is better.

spitfire_________wants_you_to_saddle_up_

87925+-+flames+gala_dress+spitfire+tagme

• Brohoof 5

All the good pics of Spitfire seem to be a little on the provocative side, for ponies anyway. I think its the mane, shes literally on fire, so people cant resist making her look hot. anyway, how about a slightly messy Octavia?

octavia___rock_on__by_mysteriouskaos-d5r

or perhaps, one of the cooler Spitfire pics ive seen?

tumblr_meezsrgisV1ra6t9ao1_1280_zpse683c

• Brohoof 3

All right, back to business. :)

You can't tell me this pony doesn't deserve to win an attractiveness contest. All you have to do is look at her to see she's the cutest thing ever.

po479.png

profile_picture_by_iamthegreatlyra-d5lwg

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 5