Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

PFC East and EFC West seem like the only ones I can't call at the moment but I think Pinkie and Trixie will triumph eventually.

Oh, I'm sure she'll lose. Cuz I'm like THE ONLY ONE who thinks Pinkeh is attractive.

Not true at all, I voted for her in the other poll and I was a hair away from voting for her in this one. I'm kind of hoping she wins her division anyway, being second best pony and all.

Edited by DashForever

PFC East and EFC West seem like the only ones I can't call at the moment but I think Pinkie and Trixie will triumph eventually.

Trixie locked in a race for the division crown. Either way, she can still be a pretty good wild card threat. I'm guessing that Pinkie will indeed come through sooner or later.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack and Apple Fritter both in EFC South? You just ruined the next family reunion if one of them wins, I hope you realize that.

Choosing between Trixie and Vinyl was the only challenging part of this contest for me. I was nervous when voting in that bracket.

For easy reference, here are my votes:

• Twilight (Best Pony, if you must know [and you must])
  • Trixie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Apple Fritter
  • Nurse Redheart
  • Cloud Chaser
  • Octavia
  • Lightning Dust

I didn't vote based on "best pony," I voted strictly according to the spirit of this competition. And inb4 somebody complains about a lack of stallions.

• Brohoof 2

Applejack is leading with 22 votes. I am very okay with this.

Damn, just look at my avatar. I say look. At. My. Avatar. 

Any questions?

Who knows, she could run into Twilight in the EFC Championship and then be denied a spot at the Magic Bowl! Playoff seedings aren't everything :)

I get the feeling that the Mane 6 have a distinct advantage. I mean at the time of my vote pinkie was leading Derpy by 4 votes, and that was the closest race.

Edit: make that 5 votes (this will be the last time I edit this)

Edited by SorenWolf

Berry Punch is losing pretty bad. Guess she'll be getting drunk tonight...

Not surprised by Spitfire's dominance, mostly thanks to suggestive fan art interpretation though. No doubt in my mind she'll make it to the final round, but whatevs.

• Brohoof 4

Most attractive pony?

EFC East

Twilight Sparkle

EFC West

Vinyl Scratch

EFC North

Rainbow Dash

EFC South

Applejack

PFC East

Pinkie Pie

PFC West

Spitfire

PFC North

Rarity

PFC South
Fluttershy
Edited by MidnightInferno
  • Brohoof 2

EFC East, initially chose Twilight, but revised it to change to Amethyst Star. She's amazingly pretty.

EFC West, Trixie's actually a very pretty pony despite having a horrific personality.

EFC North, I almost went for Flitter because I think bows are so cute, but Rainbow's just too gorgeous.

EFC South is obviously won by Applejack. Dang.

PFC East, of course, goes to the cutest of them all, Pinkie. <3

PFC West, I quite literally couldn't decide between Cloud Chaser and Spitfire. Had to go for one of them though, so went for Spitfire.

PFC North goes to Rarity and her biuriful eyes. And colour scheme.

PFC South, I actually really like Daring Do. She looks both badass and beautiful, especially her eyes.

I approve this tournament! :P

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 3

I get the feeling that the Mane 6 have a distinct advantage. I mean at the time of my vote pinkie was leading Derpy by 4 votes, and that was the closest race.

But if you add up all the votes for the other contestants in that bracket, which you could consider to be votes against Pinkie, the total is greater than all the votes Pinkie has so far. They're just spread out enough that she's in no danger of losing. So I wouldn't say her status as a mane is giving her a distinct advantage. Personality probably comes into play too, and she certainly has more than anypony else up there.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know, I think that it's perfectly reasonable to think Pinkie is more attractive than Derpy, both physically and in personality.

• Brohoof 4

EfC East: Colgate- Her color scheme is the best out of the background ponies. <3

EFC West: Vinyl - Man oh man. Vinyl just is attractive. Her carefree attitude and music is just so great.

EFC North: RD - Rainbow Dash - Out of all these contestants, I want Pinkie or Rainbow Dash to win overall. Rainbow Dash is hot. Her cockiness is actually attractive to me and I love her admiration of speed. So beautiful. Rainbow Dash is just so amazing. I also have a thing for tomboys. <3

EFC South: Applejack - Even if I don't like Applejack as a character that  much. I do have to admit she is one fine mare. I do think out of all the ponies she has the best design though. Plus, like RD and vinyl, I have a thing for tomboys. 

PFC East: Pinkie Pie - She is a party girl. She is the type of girl who would make you smile and help you laugh. She is just overall sexy as well. Her voice is just so...wow...She can be sexy and adorable when she wants to, it's all so amazing. <3 I love her I love her. 

PFC West: Spitfire - Not really much to say here. Like everyone else, she's just hot really. :/

PFC North: Octavia - I would've choose Rarity, but Rarity really just doesn't have the behavior and attitude I'm looking for. Her personality is a turn off. Octavia on the other hoof, knows how to be a lady. And also is just so attractive. 

PFC South: Lighting Dust - She has everything good about Rainbow Dash, though she does need to work on her personality a bit. However, she is incredibly sexy I must say I'm debating whether might be more good looking than Rainbow Dash. However, RD still has the more attractive attitude. 

• Brohoof 4

Is the competition specifically limited to mares, then? I notice there's no Shining Armor or Soarin', they would've put up very fierce competition. 

Yeah, it is. If I put up stallions it would have been difficult to manage the divisions plus other ponies so it was kind of impractical.

• Brohoof 3

Is the competition specifically limited to mares, then? I notice there's no Shining Armor or Soarin', they would've put up very fierce competition.

Think of it as sort of a beauty pageant thing, which are for women, no one really wants to see men in that sort of thing. No one's stopping you to make a similar thread for stallions though, if you really want to.

• Brohoof 5

I suppose you two are right.

I still think I might have gone bisexual specifically for Soarin'... :3

Hoping that Pinkie or Dashie wins the whole thing. I think Pinkie is, by an absolute mile, the most attractive personality and appearance, with Dash being second. What I hope really DOESN'T happen is for Trixie to win :3 I really do not like her character, she only won my vote because she's purdy.~

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

Well, Octavia is catching up and so is Vinyl. Hopefully Lighting Dust is able to pull out a last minute victory. 

Overall though, I'm liking how this is looking. 

A little worried about Applejack and Twilight just taking it. I wouldn't mind too much if they win but again, I rather it be Rainbow or Pinkie.

• Brohoof 2

EFC East
Twilight

EFC West
Vinyl Scratch

EFC North
Dashie

EFC South
Applejack

PFC East
Pinkie

PFC West
Spitfire

PFC North
Rarity

PFC South
Lightning Dust

Protip: I'm horribly biased and don't care for background ponies outside the two I like <3

• Brohoof 6

Also, I'm a firm believer in putting a bold face on forum events, whether they're made by staff or members. So until this tournament concludes, it shall remain pinned.

• Brohoof 3

EFC East

LYRA has the best color scheme, also my 2nd favorite background pony

EFC West

Vinyl... Hands down is the one

EFC North

Cheerilee...  That smile...

EFC South

Applejack, because... Applejack

PFC East

Derpy

PFC West

Raindrops

PFC North

Octavia

PFC South

Daring Do
  • Brohoof 3

Also, I'm a firm believer in putting a bold face on forum events, whether they're made by staff or members. So until this tournament concludes, it shall remain pinned.

Thank you so much! I was hoping that it would be pinned and Iwas going to ask, but thanks anywho :) I sure hope that this gets alot of votes!

• Brohoof 1

I voted when there were no replies to this thread. I didn't reply?

I didn't reply. Huh, that's odd.

ANYWAY, here we go. I voted for:

• Twilight
  • Trixie
  • Cheerilee
  • Applejack
  • Cloud Kicker
  • Spitfire
  • Rarity
  • Lighting Dust

Out of these, my 3 favorite would have to be Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack.

Twilight's simply perfect, enough said. Rarity is downright gorgeous, and her voice actor has a particularly attractive voice :v

Applejack is Southern, and damn country can be really hot.

• Brohoof 3