Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Twilight doesnt really need additional votes, as shes already killing it and well in the lead for her division. Unless hell freezes over and everyone suddenly shifts over to the Vinyl side, she most likely will win her fight.

I don't care if she doesn't need additional votes, EVERYONE needs to vote for Twilight! Soon I shall build an army of Twilight Sparkle followers! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

• Brohoof 2

I shall support Twilight Sparkle. 

I don't care if she doesn't need additional votes, EVERYONE needs to vote for Twilight! Soon I shall build an army of Twilight Sparkle followers! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

Where do I enlist?? The Twilight Mage Protectors! or something like that:P

WakeMeAtTwilight

• Brohoof 1

Wow I must say, this has to be the most tooth and nail portion of this competition (with exception to Twilight vs Vynil Scratch, poor Vynil)

I honestly can't wait to see how this turns out

• Brohoof 3

Octavia seems to be gaining a lead on Spitifire. May have to retract promise of eternal Lyra support in final round. :lol:

To quote the guys from Operation Flashpoint: "This is gettin' hardcore, man."

You didn't vote for Lyra in THIS round. :mellow:  The only way Ly and Octy would ever meet is in the Magic Bowl and that's looking way too far ahead. I think of the game as a tie until it's over, no matter what the score is. That way you don't get cocky when you're ahead and you don't lose heart when you're behind.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure it defies the rules of logic to have Spitfire losing. One look at this picture is all it needs to prove my point. Spitfire is substantially more attractive.

120367+-+artist+swaetshrit+spitfire+work

• Brohoof 4

I'm pretty sure it defies the rules of logic to have Spitfire losing. One look at this picture is all it needs to prove my point. Spitfire is substantially more attractive.

Sorry my friend, but Octavia is the only correct answer. I'm surprised so many have fallen for this trick question... jk

Octavia vs Spitfire is probably most interesting match up so far, 2nd only to Lyra vs AJ. Their styles are so different, but I have confidence that Octavia's subtle and elegant beauty will win the day.

• Brohoof 5

Sorry my friend, but Octavia is the only correct answer. I'm surprised so many have fallen for this trick question... jk

Octavia vs Spitfire is probably most interesting match up so far, 2nd only to Lyra vs AJ. Their styles are so different, but I have confidence that Octavia's subtle and elegant beauty will win the day.

Not if I can help it. Spitfire is dreamy. I'll let her own beauty speak for itself:

nyfPTcL.png

spitfire_pinup_by_capt_nemo-d4km71n.png

spitfire_gala_dress_by_mkbplatinium-d4g2

sexy_spitfire_by_mkbplatinium-d4kf6ls.pn

The sass, the depth. She's a looker and a half, mang.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 4

I'd have to say Octavia and Spitfire are really at each others throats.

Not a bad way, to have two attractive ponies battle it out.

I guess Octavia is pretty happy she is in the lead. But, this will get ugly.

Edited by LightningDust
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

You didn't vote for Lyra in THIS round. :mellow:  The only way Ly and Octy would ever meet is in the Magic Bowl and that's looking way too far ahead. I think of the game as a tie until it's over, no matter what the score is. That way you don't get cocky when you're ahead and you don't lose heart when you're behind.

What kind of supporting are you generating for Lyra? One minute she's down by one, the next moment she has a big cushion (currently 9) for a long while. Celestia, man! You are one loyal fan!

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like comparing Applejack to the Vancouver Canucks at this point. First place pony going up against one who barely made it in and getting taken to game 7  in the quarter finals, far from where they should be.

I mean, all those blue ribbons are like... Division Titles, going 5 for 6 in the last six years and throwing in a couple Presidents trophies here or there just for good measure. Everything BUT a Stanley Cup... or Blue Ribbons... Or the Most Attractive Pony. But I won't give up! It's the Last Roundup all over again..... She win's the most ribbons, but not the main prize....Who's down for a forum riot if AJ loses? Maybe a stampede, that seems more fitting.

Maybe Cherryjack would do better?

Applejack_cherry_splat_S2E14.png

As for the Twilight vs Vinyl match.... Twilight just has that look in her eyes that make you want to do whatever she wants and Vinyl is the pony equivalent of Skrillex.

Capture.JPG

627.jpg?8657

Spitfire vs Octavia is an honest toss-up. There's great pics of both of them, but Octavia just has more of the qualities I like in an attractive pony, and one thing all of my favourites have in common is a long mane.

One more thing I can say in favor of Fluttershy vs Rarity is this; Rarity uses too much makeup to look good compared to Fluttershy who has that natural look. What would Rarity look like if she wasn't wearing any? Think about it.

• Brohoof 3

What would Rarity look like if she wasn't wearing any? Think about it.

She'd look like wetmane Rarity. Namely...

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/e/ea/Rarity_wet_mane_S2E05.png

Which, in my opinion, is even more beautiful than her normal look.

Rarity can rock au natural and with makeup. Fluttershy, on the other hand, needed Photo Finish to use makeup successfully.

• Brohoof 3

Fine, I have to admit that Lyra is cutest sleeping pony.

lVZbTSm.gif

post-6104-0-72042800-1358805897_thumb.png

post-6104-0-00774100-1358805938_thumb.png

But let's not sink to rioting regardless of which one loses. Applejack and Lyra are pretty good friends and seem to have a lot in common.

post-6104-0-74304000-1358805509_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

You can feel free to not riot in response to AJ or Lyra winning or not winning (whichever the case may be), but if Rarity loses that's something else entirely.

I mean, the riot would be fabulous and not break anything... Probably just end up going to the spa... But still!

• Brohoof 4

Lyra up by 12 votes (well was. 9 ain't bad though)!? I did not see that coming. What a pleasant surprise. And Octavia's up by 9; this is perfect. I'll be happy as long as those to progress to the next round. Hopefully their momentum will stay strong cause there's still plenty of time left.

I know some people may still be undecided or unsure of their choice, so here's a little something to help you pick the right mares

post-11395-0-82733300-1358808700_thumb.png

Edited by Cota
  • Brohoof 3

What kind of supporting are you generating for Lyra? One minute she's down by one, the next moment she has a big cushion (currently 9) for a long while. Celestia, man! You are one loyal fan!

Actually Lyra was three votes down at one point yesterday; now she's 10 up. Believe me, that was not all us. xD  A lot of it is just people recognizing an ultra-cute mare and a moment in time when they see one. :)

Also, never light a fire under a Minnesotan.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 3

Also, never light a fire under a Minnesotan.

You know it!

Don't know why you know it though, or why anybody else would react any better to having a fire under them. To be honest, I'd find it a pleasant change from -20 degree temperatures at least for a little while...

• Brohoof 4

*to the tune of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme* GO, GO LYRA HEARTSTRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :wub:  :D  :wub:  :D  :wub:

I've loved Lyra since I first saw her! And when I heard her voice in "A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1" I nearly fainted....

• Brohoof 4

You know it!

Don't know why you know it though, or why anybody else would react any better to having a fire under them. To be honest, I'd find it a pleasant change from -20 degree temperatures at least for a little while...

Exactly. B) I enjoy getting mad, it generates heat. And everybody who doubts or disses the Minty One just adds more fuel, much like Jinx said back in the wildcard round.

f7f3c5ae2fb12b86b28ca147c34f16d9-d5gse2a

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 5

You all thought to stand before the legions of death  Lyra and survive?

Mwahahaha...Oh, what horrors minty freshness awaits...

- General Vezax HandMan

In other news, Tavi is winning by a lot! :wub:  And Fluttershy is winning too! All of my yes!

• Brohoof 2

Exactly. B) I enjoy getting mad, it generates heat. And everybody who doubts or disses the Minty One just adds more fuel, much like Jinx said back in the wildcard round.

Lyra was an underdog coming into this tournament, and considering it might be Twilight next round... She will continue to be one. Doubt is the one true thing that fans and the pony in question that fuels themselves to push themselves harder. Lyra is currently overachieving even what most Lyra fans thought she could accomplish in this tournament. Momentum is everything when it comes to the playoffs, and Lyra's got more of that than anyone else in this tournament.

• Brohoof 2