Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Come on Rarity, you can come back from this... It's only 8 votes, the closest race out of a round that's been all about close races... You've still got more than a day, surely your votes are simply "fashionably late," right?

... Right?

post-11217-0-47658700-1358840789_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Hello!

Considering it most likely seems that lyra is going to win. I would now really want to see Rarity win aswell :(

Just look at her! How could you not vote for her? :(

tumblr_liapt6Ufzq1qaha6c.gif

• Brohoof 5

Well....just checking back on this whole tournament thing

It seems as if I picked all of the ones that are in the lead.....

All except for Vinyl hahahhaha, she's doomed

Oh well I guess her cute red eyes seem to be an acquired taste

And Rarity is behind as well

Meh at least Octavia and Lyra are ahead

• Brohoof 2

Can't believe Lyra is becoming the underdog against Applejack. Usually some people thought, AJ would be beating Lyra. I thought the same, but I guess momentum can change on a dime.

Run,Lyra,Run! Run to victory!

Edited by LightningDust
  • Brohoof 2

Flutteshy in the lead by 10 votes! Hell yeah! Please play the following song in response to her utter victory over Rarity.

Now.... time to dance!

tumblr_mgwcl7550T1s3hncbo1_250.gif

Sorry Rarity.

Now Fluttershy shall grace us with her presence in celebration of this!

tumblr_m9qu6riOC21qc5ffho1_500.jpg

:wub:

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

Sigh. Rarity never beats Fluttershy. It's a shame because Rarity appeals to me on so many more levels. She deserves a lot more credit than we give her. Whereas I think Shy could do with a little less. She's a wonderful character, don't get me wrong, but when I have to look mainly at her appearance...on a show that does a great job of not trying too hard to make the characters cute, I think they came very close with Shy. She's too much of a good thing. There are many ponies I would have voted for over her in this tournament, just to be quite honest with you.

Don't make me choose Rarity as my next personal quest, people. :ph34r:

LOL. Just kidding, it doesn't work like that. But I feel for her all the same.

No complaints about Lyra and Octavia, though--they're exactly where I hoped they would be. But again, act like it's a tie. The Lyra fans will not be resting on their laurels. If Twilight is the next opponent, we can't afford to.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 2

Sigh. Rarity never beats Fluttershy. It's a shame because Rarity appeals to me on so many more levels. She deserves a lot more credit than we give her. Whereas I think Shy could do with a little less. She's a wonderful character, don't get me wrong, but when I have to look mainly at her appearance...on a show that does a great job of not trying too hard to make the characters cute, I think they came very close with Shy. She's too much of a good thing. There are many ponies I would have voted for over her in this tournament, just to be quite honest with you.

Don't make me choose Rarity as my next personal quest, people. :ph34r:

LOL. Just kidding, it doesn't work like that. But I feel for her all the same.

No complaints about Lyra and Octavia, though--they're exactly where I hoped they would be. But again, act like it's a tie. The Lyra fans will not be resting on their laurels. If Twilight is the next opponent, we can't afford to.

No way Twilight loses to Vinyl now, with one day remaining :3

I look forward to seeing the Lyra-Twilight matchup, however. That said, Fluttershy's what you would call versatile in regards to her beauty. It's underrated much like Pinkie Pie's but it's more noticeable than Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

Is it weird that I'm going to have a VERY difficult time choosing between Lyra and Twilight and Octavia and Fluttershy whoever her opponent is? The choices so far have been easy for me, save for Octavia and Spitfire, until I reconsidered the fanon half of things in Octavia's favor.

Coming up though, I might just have to start abstaining from certain match ups altogether. Alfonzo, is it possible to add a "These two are tied" option in the upcoming bouts for people who don't want to choose between the two, yet still want to participate?

• Brohoof 1

Man, Rarity is pretty far behind...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/146/3/6/loop__sad_rarity_by_mattyhex-d4zgnrp.svg

As painful as it may be for me to admit, I don't really see her winning at this point. I'm not too happy about it, but losing to Fluttershy is better than nothing really, but I don't think she should win overall personally. But who knows, there's still a bit of time left, maybe Rarity will pull ahead yet- I can only hope.

• Brohoof 2

This tournament keeps getting hotter. I think the turnout for the first round was just over 100 people. 148 people voted in the previous round, and now we're on our way to 200. Quite an awesome idea you stumbled on here, Alfonzo.

Fun fact: I originally thought of making a tournament that allowed users to vote for best Show Discussion posters based on what they knew of them but then I got this much better idea of doing it with ponies and how they're looked at :lol:

Fluttershy and Octavia now have massive leads over their opponents. Lyra Heartstrings is also breaking away from the top seeded Applejack! A tale of low seeds beating out the top-ranked ponies it is.

Fun fact: I originally thought of making a tournament that allowed users to vote for best Show Discussion posters based on what they knew of them but then I got this much better idea of doing it with ponies and how they're looked at

Nupe

~CD~ would win for sure. :V 

I'm displeased at Applejack's current position, but I won't rant about it. 

However, I'm rather tired of some Lyra fans boasting. I mean, it's okay to feel happy about her beating both Rainbow Dash and Applejack, but getting in our face ain't nice. :VVV

• Brohoof 2

However, I'm rather tired of some Lyra fans boasting. I mean, it's okay to feel happy about her beating both Rainbow Dash and Applejack, but getting in our face ain't nice. :VVV

It's because you never saw it coming :) You guys trashed Lyra all this time and right now she's already gassed both Rainbow and AJ in the votes. Time to own up.

It's because you never saw it coming :) You guys trashed Lyra all this time and right now she's already gassed both Rainbow and AJ in the votes. Time to own up.

To be fair, it was almost all spas doing the gloating and ranting about Applejack. The other Applejack fans are mostly innocent. ;)

• Brohoof 3

To be fair, it was almost all spas doing the gloating and ranting about Applejack. The other Applejack fans are mostly innocent. ;)

Underestimating the competition is unwise. Just because they limped into the playoffs doesn't mean they can't compete and get some damn good fan support.

• Brohoof 1

You guys trashed Lyra

I didn't recall ever "trashing" Lyra. That was Spazzy. :V

Anyway, though I have nothing against Lyra herself, I don't find her all that attractive and Twilight's beauty beats her by far. :3

• Brohoof 4

I didn't recall ever "trashing" Lyra. That was Spazzy. :V

Anyway, though I have nothing against Lyra herself, I don't find her all that attractive and Twilight's beauty beats her by far. :3

There's more than one way to trash your opponent. Spazzy was just a lot more vocal about it but the majority of your lot claimed automatic victory just because Applejack got the highest amount of votes in the preliminary stages lol. Can't do that.

• Brohoof 3

Spitfire, Rarity and Rainbow Dash are the most attractive ponies by far.

You are all crazy for not voting for them.

CRAZY!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the exact same message everyone sent out about the Denver Broncos automatically being the superbowl champions just because they reeled off 11 straight victories.

• Brohoof 1

There's more than one way to trash your opponent. Spazzy was just a lot more vocal about it but the majority of your lot claimed automatic victory just because Applejack got the highest amount of votes in the preliminary stages lol. Can't do that.

What'dya mean, "our lot?" I don't recall saying anything about claiming automatic victory, either. Nor did Spazzy. I knew she was against a weak division.

Also, blasphemy! Tech admins' votes should count 5 >:C 

(Joke, btw.)

• Brohoof 2

I am highly disappointed in the lack of votes for Vinyl and Applejack.

As a matter of fact, all the ones I voted for are losing.

Did I curse this vote with my unholy presence?

I will sit in the corner and think about what I have done.

• Brohoof 4

Rarity is the most beautiful pony :D

She is best pony obviously. 

I will be pretty disappointed if Fluttershy beats her. not gonna lie...

Did you not read the votes? Fluttershy's got a massive lead on her and this round ends tomorrow at 7 PM EST sharp. She has a long way to recover.

What'dya mean, "our lot?" I don't recall saying anything about claiming automatic victory, either. Nor did Spazzy. I knew she was against a weak division.

Your lot, as in "your fanbase". For the record, all of your posts claimed automatic victory because they can be worded in different ways. You can be polite about it as you can, but the message remains and that clearly rattled TailsAlone and his boys :lol:

• Brohoof 1