Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Did you not read the votes? Fluttershy's got a massive lead on her and this round ends tomorrow at 7 PM EST sharp. She has a long way to recover.

WELL SORRY

A MAN CAN HOPE CAN'T HE?

Oh well even if she loses she's still most attractive to me :D

AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS RIGHT?.... right?.....right?

• Brohoof 2

AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS RIGHT?.... right?.....right?

3qvhew.jpg

Whatever helps you sleep at night. ;)

But yea, even if Fluttershy lost which I was actually expecting, it wouldn't have bothered me. She's the most beautiful pony in Equestria to me but she's just not some people's forte. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Lol at "Tails and his boys." You make it sound like we're in some sort of gang war. Frankly, the thought amuses me immensely.

Can you imagine all of us just going onto the city streets and battling it out for our votes (weapons optional)? The mere thought alone, along with the reactions from real gangs/innocent bystanders makes me laugh with glee. We could even have color coded bandanas/armwraps/whatever the hell they wear.

I've also noticed the picture posting has died down. I suppose everyone believes this round is all said and done, and are waiting to pounce on the next one!

• Brohoof 4

Lol at "Tails and his boys." You make it sound like we're in some sort of gang war. Frankly, the thought amuses me immensely.

I swear, everyone else started it! I just picked up the term and coined it as I went along. There is like one more day of voting left and anything can still happen, so we'll see...

I swear, everyone else started it!

Don't play innocent bystander with me, mister. YOU SAW IT ALL GO DOWN, MAN!

Just kidding.

If somepony makes a comeback tomorrow, I will be amazed. I will also imagine them saying this:

"Surely you did not think you could win." - Prince Malchezaar  Comeback pony 

• Brohoof 1

you mean we're not in a gang? awww. now i have to return my mint colored bandana and hoodie. im disappointed. 

i didnt choose the Lyra life, the Lyra life chose me. 

Edited by sks_burns
  • Brohoof 6

If somepony makes a comeback tomorrow, I will be amazed. I will also imagine them saying this:   "Surely you did not think you could win." - Prince Malchezaar  Comeback pony 

haha oh yes indeed

I was thinking something along the lines of:

"You underestimate my power" - Anakin Skywalker Comeback Pony.

• Brohoof 1

haha oh yes indeed

I was thinking something along the lines of:

"You underestimate my power" - Anakin Skywalker Comeback Pony.

...May not be the best quote considering what happened next, but I like the train of thought :)

I'm cheering for some sort of comeback. They'll make a Disney movie all about it.

• Brohoof 3

*sproing*

876__safe_animated_lyra_happy_irrational

So... The next round would start tomorrow then? This gonna be a hard match!

Hopefully Octavia would win the next round over Fluttershy. it is time for background ponies to shine.

• Brohoof 5

Nothing I've seen in here counts as boasting about Lyra being ahead. Only one AJ fan was really causing the trouble, and a mod quickly nipped that in the bud (I'm guessing CD). So there's no need for hurt feelings on either side. I honestly don't blame RD or AJ fans for predicting easy victories; I might have done the same thing in their position. Nobody could have predicted Lyra's standing would grow as much as it has in these two weeks. :D

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 2

By the way Tails, unless something really drastic happens to the votes I probably won't be voting for Lyra next round. Sorry, she just can't compare to any of the ones currently on top.

I mean, she by FAR can't compare to Rarity, but it looks like a lot of people can't see things the way I do...

• Brohoof 1

By the way Tails, unless something really drastic happens to the votes I probably won't be voting for Lyra next round. Sorry, she just can't compare to any of the ones currently on top.

I mean, she by FAR can't compare to Rarity, but it looks like a lot of people can't see things the way I do...

Different strokes for different folks. This whole contest isn't the end-all-be-all of pony beauty. If you prefer one pony over another in terms of attractiveness, nobody can seriously tell you you're wrong. (Some may try, but let them have their little fantasy world where personal opinions count as fact.) I personally don't see what is so attractive about Rarity, I think she's one of the most "average" looking ponies on the show. But that doesn't mean others don't see her as the most attractive.

It's all pretty pointless debating and voting over it anyway, it's just fun to do so. :P

• Brohoof 5

Fine by me. That's how it goes, you vote for the pony you find most attractive. Nobody has to vote for anypony--and that applies to all of us. Personally Lyra/Octavia would be a tougher choice for me than Lyra/Twilight or Lyra/Fluttershy, but we'll see how it turns out.

We're still competing with one of the most attractive Mane 6 ponies until tomorrow night.

And well said, Abstract. I admire your insight.

• Brohoof 2

post-6104-0-78238000-1358922544_thumb.png

Once again, I'll be going against Lyra in the next round. Any ponies other than Twilight and Applejack and I wouldn't have to do that, but things are what they are.

That's just how I'm feeling. I hope you can understand.

• Brohoof 4

Completely understandable. All I want is a good, clean fight ( though I certainly would like to see Lyra go all the way to the finals. Still hoping for Lyra vs Octavia in the finals).

*snip*

I want Rarity to win this round too. Here's hoping she gets a sudden 20 or so votes over night...

:(

At least we can look forward to the fabulous riot if she loses here.

Edited by Cota
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity is up against the second most popular pony in the fandom, so i applaud her for hanging on for so long. Id like to see her win, but  shes up against some very strong competition. 

• Brohoof 1

I probably won't be voting next round as it is definitely going to be a REALLY difficult decision voting between Twilight vs. Lyra and Octavia vs. Fluttershy

I just don't think I'll be able to do it without feeling bad for the other one :(

Well, I will be voting however Twilight vs. Lyra is going to be devilishly hard....

If I'm reading the brackets right...

• Brohoof 3

One day left, huh? Well, I suppose I can make one last push for Rarity, I doubt it'll help much and might make me look desperate, but whatever, I'm bored.

She's beautiful in a bridesmaid dress, ain't she?

rarity___dress_by_cptofthefriendship-d4u

And how about them gorgeous giant hats of hers? I really love this one.

mlp_fim___the_most_beautiful_rarity_by_j

Oh, and the french outfit, wowzers. Do or don't mind dat flank(do).

Rarity_dressed_french_S2E9.PNG

Oh and finally, need I remind you of the impeccable crystal Rarity. Simply the most divine creature of all ponykind, the epitome, the pinnacle, the very highest peak of pony attraction, in a whole other league of her own, in my opinion at least.

27834131.png

Still, I'm happy that Octavia will probably beat Spitfire at least, I thought there would be no way in hell that would happen. :o

Rarity is up against the second most popular pony in the fandom, so i applaud her for hanging on for so long. Id like to see her win, but shes up against some very strong competition.

True enough, but hey, Rainbow Dash was beaten, so anything could happen.
  • Brohoof 1

One day left, huh? Well, I suppose I can make one last push for Rarity, I doubt it'll help much and might make me look desperate, but whatever, I'm bored.

She's beautiful in a bridesmaid dress, ain't she?

img-1110365-1-rarity___dress_by_cptofthe

And how about them gorgeous giant hats of hers? I really love this one.

img-1110365-2-mlp_fim___the_most_beautif

Oh, and the french outfit, wowzers. Do or don't mind dat flank(do).

Rarity_dressed_french_S2E9.PNG

Oh and finally, need I remind you of the impeccable crystal Rarity. Simply the most divine creature of all ponykind, the epitome, the pinnacle, the very highest peak of pony attraction, in a whole other league of her own, in my opinion at least.

img-1110365-4-27834131.png

Still, I'm happy that Octavia will probably beat Spitfire at least, I thought there would be no way in hell that would happen. :o

True enough, but hey, Rainbow Dash was beaten, so anything could happen.

This round ends today at 7 PM EST :) It's most likely going to be an Octavia-Fluttershy PFC Championship Game barring a huge collapse by either pony.

• Brohoof 2

This round ends today at 7 PM EST :) It's most likely going to be an Octavia-Fluttershy PFC Championship Game barring a huge collapse by either pony.

Oh, okay, that's 6 for me then. Less than 3 hours left, we'll see if anything happens but I doubt much, if anything, will change at this point in that case. Oh well I guess.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sad Spitfire had to go against Octavia XD But I'm glad to see Lyra doing well! All these ponies are awesome! Next round sure will be tough

I just wanted to say this: your Vinyl Sona avatar is pretty amazing. A couple of my roommates play her, one playing her regularly.

• Brohoof 2

The divisional round has come to a conclusion. The sixth seeded Lyra Heartstrings will go on to advance to the EFC championship game to face the number two seeded Twilight Sparkle! Meanwhile, the second seeded Fluttershy's massive lead over Rarity didn't dry away and she will go on to face the fifth seeded Octavia in the PFC championship game. I will reset the bracket now and begin the championship games promptly. The winners of the conference championships will go on to face each other in Magic Bowl I.

• Brohoof 5

I have decided that I am cursed. Everyone who I vote for that wasn't going to win in a blowout ended up losing. I would like to issue a formal apology to fans of Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Spitfire, Pinkie Pie and Trixie. I'm very sorry :(

Voting for Twi and Flutters when I'm allowed to :) I'm hoping the curse will die out.

Edited by ~Lawful Loyalty~
  • Brohoof 3