Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Lyra vs. Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy vs. Octavia

Shit just got real. I can tell the conference championships will be an all out war!

I say we celebrate when Magic Bowl I arrives.

Apple cider, anyone?

• Brohoof 3

*sighs*

Of course no one I liked besides Octavia one.

I'm really surprised Rarity didn't move on more, to be honest, and I'm pretty upset that Fluttershy won over her.

At least Twi and Tavi are still in this, but we all know it's probably gonna be Lyra.

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Fluttershy

I'm just upset because I had a bet with someone Rarity would clean up I really love Rarity, and I really thought that she would win :c

I'm now ten bucks shorter.

Go Twily and Tavi! You got this <3~

This has been fun, but I hope one of them comes out on top. Wouldn't be too sad if Lyra did though.

Edited by Asuka Langley Soryu
  • Brohoof 4

I'm also a little sad that Rarity lost to Fluttershy, but that's just how it is; the forums have spoken and I'm not gonna dwell on it. 

Twilight vs Lyra

Fluttershy vs Octavia

I could never have predicted that these would be the championship matches for the 2 conferences. No matter what happens, this has been quite an entertaining tourny.

(Lyra vs Octavia finals sooo close  :D )

Edited by Cota
  • Brohoof 3

I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to switch my vote over to  Twilight Sparkle as she has that adorkable yet studious attitude going for her i mean

Twilight%20Sparkle%20Party%20hard.gif?13

see how little of a fuck she gives, it's ADORABLE :wub:

as for Octavia

elegant_octavia_by_uber_tastee-d4q2car.p

so BEAUTIFUL :wub:

so yeah....

I'll be happy either way though because they're all fantastic however

Twilight and Octavia get my votes :)

Edited by ~Chaotic Luna~
  • Brohoof 3

Voted for Octavia and lyra Twilight.

Come on. It's gonna be Tavi vs. Twilight.

BATTLES.

Oh lord...

Anyway, I hope Lyra Twilight and Tavi win. Though it honestly looks like it's gonna be Tavi and Twi. If we do get that...I predict Tavi will come out on top.

Changed vote to Twi, she looks better :3

Edited by Shift the Third
  • Brohoof 2

hmm...

Twilight or Lyra. This was a tough choice for me. I like both of their designs pretty much equally. But Lyra plays a lyre and playing an instrument is at least +20 attractiveness. Lyra gets my vote once more.

Fluttershy and Octavia. Easy decision for me. I like Fluttershy, but I just don't find her that attractive. Octavia on the other hand  :wub: . And with the 20 point bonus for being a cellist, my choice is clear.

• Brohoof 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps9Y9eG8muM

Once is an anomaly; twice is a pattern. This pony deserves to be here, period.

The full results of the Divisional games can be read here, with some cute pictures as well. ^^

http://www.mlpforums.com/blog/213/entry-2743-full-divisional-recap-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2013/

Now then! I don't expect this to be the same kind of match. In fact, I would be surprised myself if Lyra won...but not for the first time. I ask only one thing: don't vote for Twilight Sparkle because she's Twilight Sparkle. That means nothing here. Vote for the most attractive pony.

I like Twi's adorkable-ness as much as the next guy but you know where my heart lies. If Rainbow Dash couldn't get my vote over Lyra, Twilight won't either. Voted!

34398_Lyra20and20Twilight.jpg

Octavia vs. Fluttershy is no struggle for me either. Beautiful, elegant and musical vs. simply cute. I could write a symphony on it but that sums it up. Go Octy!

• Brohoof 5

Rarity lost... I am cry, but that's life, you can't always get what you want... :(

Anyway, this round, it will be fun. :D

Twilight vs Lyra: Lyra is adorable and all, but overall I just don't like her very much, sorry. I like Twilight a lot though, and she is pretty, um, pretty, so I vote for her here. :)

Octavia vs Fluttershy: since Rarity lost, I suppose I will have to choose between the second most attractive pony imo and my second favorite pony. Fluttershy is wonderful, adorable, and is usually super hot in human form, but, this is about how they look as ponies, and in that case Tavi has Flutters beat imo(although Tavi ain't bad humanized either), so I vote Tavi, and hope she wins overall. :wub:

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 3

I'd like to remind everyone that this contest is not only about physical attractiveness. Alfonzo said in the original post that it's whatever you find attractive about her. Personality, body, values, etc. Octavia, being a background pony, lacks any attractive character build.

;)

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

I'd like to remind everyone that this contest is not only about physical attractiveness. Alfonzo said in the original post that it's whatever you find attractive about her. Personality, body, values, etc. Octavia, being a background pony, lacks any attractive character build.

;)

Remember, we're not only dealing with Canon here. Hell, if that were the case, Lyra would have gone down a long time ago. But the canon personality for Octavia is extremely attractive (frankly, she reminds me of Rarity). Like TailsIsNotAlone says,

Octavia vs. Fluttershy is no struggle for me either. Beautiful, elegant and musical vs. simply cute. I could write a symphony on it but that sums it up. Go Octy!

Sorry, Fluttershy. But this? This is an Octavian War.

• Brohoof 5

Some people here just like to judge by looks more

Though to be honest:

I am not a fan of Fluttershy's personality

I'm sorry if I offend any major Flutterfans with this one

Surely she can care for the little critters

And her shyness can be adorable

But to me she's just a little animal hoarder

That lives outside of the town

And she's just plain shy

It definitely is cute

But it's just not the type of personality that I like

I'm not all anti-Fluttershy

She's a good character

But just not my favorite type of personality

• Brohoof 1

I'm kind of disappointed that Twi basically shitted on Vinyl. :c

Meh, Twi is a really amazing pony.

Lyra can win against AJ and RD and brag about that all she wants to. But she is NOT going to win against Twi.

Twilight is adorkable, smart, and highly attractive. I'm surprised she doesn't have a coltfriend right now.

I can just tell Twilight will beat Lyra in this round.

twilight_blushing_by_missloodee-d5q7kjp.

twilight_sleeps_by_harmonicviper-d5ivl6v

crystal_twilight_sparkle_by_pony_vectors

I rest my case. :)

EDIT:

P.S: I voted for da Flutters.

P.S.S: Spazzy's not gonna like this. 

P.S.S.S: I like pie.

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 4

I voted for lyra and octavia such a hard round though XD i'm not sure how I made the decision but the Fluttershy vs Octavia round seems like the final to me XD I hope lyra can make a come back and nudge out twilight though

• Brohoof 2

Guys, let's not forget what happened during the AJ vs. Lyra round

While I AM super happy Lyra won that round, let's just let that serve as an example as to why we should NOT be too cocky with this tournament.....

in the meantime

have some more Twilight Sparkle :3

twilight_sparkle_by_ikillyou121-d466qd5.

MK3xhsp.pngso adorable :wub:

and Octavia

mlp___octavia_by_joehellser-d4ckgl6.jpgOh yes, keep strutting your stuff Tavi, you're lookin' good :wub:

octavia_wallpaper_by_golden_notes-d5rpg5

and those eyes :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I wuv u Tavi :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Twilight has that sexy librarian vibe that makes me want to check her out, she has had some great PLOT development. Joking aside I cast a spell for Twilight. Fluttshy is great but Octavia can play my violin any day.

• Brohoof 1

Lyra isn't going to win again! >:3 

Twilight's quite the beauty, I admit.

As for Octavia and Fluttershy, neither really appeal to me all that much. I can relate to Tavi's black mane, though, as I have black hair as well. Yeah, bad reason, but who cares either way :L