Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

I know I'm late saying this, but....

Wow, Lyra actually won?!...........

Bleh.

While I offer a Congradumalations to Lyra for that one and commend her on it, I must also state my extreme disgust in it.

Mane, that's some straight bullcrap. >:l

If she beats Twilight as well, I'm going to be really bucking disappointed. :/

• Brohoof 1

I feel like such a traitor to Lyra at this point. To support her this far, only to turn on her for her hardest match up yet (Sorry, AJ/RD fans). And it's not because I chose Twilight over Lyra. It's because I chose Twilight over Lyra for seemingly no reason.

I mulled it over, and finally realized why I was being inexplicably drawn to Twilight. Her personality and other character traits - that is, her love of books and stories, her love of learning, her quirkiness, and her neurotic stints from time to time - are things I mostly share in common with her, and (this may sound really weird, but I don't know how else to put it) are things I would find attractive in a girlfriend. Lyra may be an amazing mare in her own right, but the almost unconscious pull from Twilight is too hard to ignore.

Have some pictures!

img-1113365-1-____my_passion_____by_cren

img-1113365-2-twilight_sparkle_in_the_wi

img-1113365-3-mlp_fim___octavia_by_joaka

img-1113365-4-insomnia_by_inuhoshi_to_da

EDIT: PROMOTED! LEVEL CUPCAKE ACHIEVED!

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 4

Okay ladies and gentlemen todays lesson is anatomy and your teacher is Twilight Sparkle now vote for her unless you want her to get out the ruler.

twilight_sparkle___christmas__by_quanno3twilight_sparkle___socks___scarf_by_alextwilight-sparkle-bed-2_thumb.jpg                                                                                                                     

• Brohoof 3

I feel like such a traitor to Lyra at this point. To support her this far, only to turn on her for her hardest match up yet (Sorry, AJ/RD fans). And it's not because I chose Twilight over Lyra. It's because I chose Twilight over Lyra for seemingly no reason.

I mulled it over, and finally realized why I was being inexplicably drawn to Twilight. Her personality and other character traits - that is, her love of books and stories, her love of learning, her quirkiness, and her neurotic stints from time to time - are things I mostly share in common with her, and (this may sound really weird, but I don't know how else to put it) are things I would find attractive in a girlfriend. Lyra may be an amazing mare in her own right, but the almost unconscious pull from Twilight is too hard to ignore.

Have some pictures!

img-1113365-1-____my_passion_____by_cren

img-1113365-2-twilight_sparkle_in_the_wi

img-1113365-3-mlp_fim___octavia_by_joaka

img-1113365-4-insomnia_by_inuhoshi_to_da

EDIT: PROMOTED! LEVEL CUPCAKE ACHIEVED!

While the pictures of Twilight that you supplied are cute, and do make her look good. You have to admit that Octavia is better looking in a more of a sexy sense and whatnot.

• Brohoof 2

Lyra is catching up to Twilight! Lyra is cute and all, but come on, Twilight is beautiful- she doesn't even have to try, she just is.

The wind blowing through her mane, looks wonderful.

Twilight-Sparkle-MLP.png

And hey, if being a princess doesn't work out for her, well, how 'bout a nurse?

twilight_sparkle_nurse_by_pyruvate-d3k4u

Man, if Twilight and Tavi both move on to the last round, I don't know what I'll do, I love them both! This would've never happened if Rarity was still in lol

• Brohoof 2

It's nice to see Lyra catching up to Twilight, and seeing Fluttershy not behind by a mile. I'll have to vote for Lyra and Octavia this round, because string musicians are amazing.

Here's some more Lyra to help sway those on the proverbial fence.

9J8TEye.jpgw1fPIEw.pngszfMVWb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Lyra is catching up to Twilight! Lyra is cute and all, but come on, Twilight is beautiful- she doesn't even have to try, she just is.

The wind blowing through her mane, looks wonderful.

img-1113490-1-Twilight-Sparkle-MLP.png

And hey, if being a princess doesn't work out for her, well, how 'bout a nurse?

img-1113490-2-twilight_sparkle_nurse_by_

Man, if Twilight and Tavi both move on to the last round, I don't know what I'll do, I love them both! This would've never happened if Rarity was still in

lol

I know right, that one IS going to be a REALLY tough decision, after all

They're both quite attractive however, IF it DOES come to that, I'm sticking with Octavia,

She just has that awesome flair with her cello and her bowtie is super sexeh on her :wub:

Also....

Guardian Twilight is SUPER sexeh

tumblr_m57ds8NjWm1rx78iqo1_500.png :wub: :wub: :wub:

Also yes,

Nurse Twilight can heal me any day :wub:

Edited by ~LawfulChaotic HylianLuna~
  • Brohoof 3

I reckon that if Twilight wins against Lyra, Octavia's going to get demolished due to a condition I have dubbed "Mane 6 appeal". It will be much more interesting to see the background ponies at each others' throats than watch Octavia get slam dunked in my opinion.

RALLY TO THE CAUSE, BACKGROUND PONY FANS! TOGETHER WE CAN PUSH BACK THE MANE 6 MENACE AND CREATE A BATTLE THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY!

Um... if you don't mind...  :(

Edited by Archi
  • Brohoof 3

I know right, that one IS going to be a REALLY tough decision, after all

Also yes,

Nurse Twilight can heal me any day :wub:

Sorry, but Twilight isn't in today. She got sent off somewhere by Princess Celestia (whom my pony and I have always been a mite suspicious of...)

But don't worry. Nurse Lyra will see you now.

e211ee5ac96c3bd748737d01e8377e96.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Sorry, but Twilight isn't in today. She got sent off somewhere by Princess Celestia (whom my pony and I have always been a mite suspicious of...)

But don't worry. Nurse Lyra will see you now.

*Nurse Lyra*

Meh,

Nurse Twilight Sparkle looks A LOT better

I'm fine with Lyra in the previous two divisions however this one,

My heart lies with Twilight Sparkle, I mean...

aKsDXMj.png

So much sexiness and she's not even trying :wub:

Also

lUOgc9x.png dat pride and stature...

So hawt :wub: :wub: :wub:

So you really can not sway my vote this time sir

I'd honestly rather have Twilight keeping me company :3

• Brohoof 4

insane_sparkle.png

So beautiful. (just kidding)

Where is the love for Fluttershy? I... this is ridiculous. She is such a sweet little pony. I don't know how you can't love her.

happy_fluttershy_by_sircinnamon-d4ixk4l.

• Brohoof 2

Come on. It's gonna be Tavi vs. Twilight.

Changed vote to Twi, she looks better :3

The first line is the kind of thinking that we rejected in order to get this far. "It has to be this pony, it has to be that one."  ;)  Going against it is what made this decision possible.

The last line may need revision. :D

0db0d165497d15d03b007a6fef50ec5d.png

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

insane_sparkle.png

So beautiful. (just kidding)

That is actually,

(At least, I find that beautiful)

At any rate...

Speaking of insanity, here's some super sexeh insane Twilight Magic :3

tumblr_m8o610t5hQ1qc5ffho1_1280.png even though she'd probably do bad things to me like eat mewhich is my fetish anyway soo.. yeah I'd still hug her because she is just downright gorgeous :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

I've had a hard time deciding... Twilight is really pretty, and she's my second favourite pony of all. But, i voted for Lyra. I wanted to give her a chance, and i didn't want to let go the Lyra fans as i've stuck with them before :P

I voted for Octavia, just so that fluttershy doesn't win. If Twilight sparkles wins, Then she will surelly get my vote, if Lyra wins, she'll get my vote aswell :P

In all honesty. The conference where Lyra and Twilight is in - Dominates.

• Brohoof 3

It has to be Fluttershy! She's just so CUTE! :(
I heard it this way: "She cooks, she cleans, and she's good with kids. WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL?!?" (And she's cuddly. :wub: )
crystal_fluttershy_by_kibbiethegreat-d5l
Dawwww....who could say no to that face?

• Brohoof 3

Since some of you students aren't understanding the lesson it is time for a little review, be sure to remember this it is all going to be on the test.

sailor_twilight_by_tygerbug-d4s2rfb.pngtwilight-sparkle-r34.pngtwilight_sparkle_with_blue_socks_by_kenn

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Uhm my first post here. Wanted to read everything that was posted in this thread before but it's just impossible! So finally I decided to post.

Since all the prettiest ponies lost :( *sad face that's sad* except Twilight I'm gonna vote Twilight (already did honestly ^^)

Honestly it wasn't easy cause Lyra can be gorgeous for sure but TS has a lead here as for my opinion ;)

And since I see nothing special about Octavia it'll be undoubtedly Flutters!

• Brohoof 3

It was pretty hard for me to decide between Twilight and Lyra. I could say the same for everypony here.

Anyway, who can resist Twilight?

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 1