Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

I've decided to revise my EFC East option. Amethyst Star is actually spell-bindingly pretty, I never noticed it before. Wow. Maybe I now understand what all the fuss is about background ponies ^.^

• Brohoof 1

I voted when there were no replies to this thread. I didn't reply?

I didn't reply. Huh, that's odd.

ANYWAY, here we go. I voted for:

• Twilight
  • Trixie
  • Cheerilee
  • Applejack
  • Cloud Kicker
  • Spitfire
  • Rarity
  • Lighting Dust

Out of these, my 3 favorite would have to be Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack.

Twilight's simply perfect, enough said. Rarity is downright gorgeous, and her voice actor has a particularly attractive voice :v

Applejack is Southern, and damn country can be really hot.

You...didn't vote for Rainbow Dash?...

post-761-0-21988700-1357288562.jpg

On another note...how is Octavia almost beating Rarity??? Rarity is easily most gorgeous pony ever.

Hooray! Applejackie is leading ALL the votes! Nice to see the lil' Southern gal get some good recognition, especially in the sexy category :D.

It's dat sexy country accent...and dat beautiful blond mane...

Plus there's the fact that the ponies she's against aren't very popular...

• Brohoof 4

You...didn't vote for Rainbow Dash?...

It's dat sexy country accent...and dat beautiful blond mane...

Plus there's the fact that the ponies she's against aren't very popular...

Shhhh, let the man have his moment. He deserves it.

Also, to be honest, I never found Rainbow Dash attractive or sexy. Just cute ^_^ (there's a MAJOR difference there.

I didn't vote for most 'attractive', i voted on who i thought had the best features. Voting on attractiveness is...weird.

Twilight Sparkle

Vinyl Scratch

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Spitfire

Octavia

Daring Doo

Who or what in the hell is a Blossomforth and Allie Way? They look like OC's haha.

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

This is going to be a fun competition :3

I voted for-

-Lyra
Imo she has the best colour scheme.
-Vinyl
-Rainbow Dash 
-Roseluck
-Derpy 
-Cloud Chaser
Dat mane
-Rarity
-Daring Do

PS. I was about to vote for Raindrops on PFC West, then I saw Cloudchaser...

my choices are as follows...

EFC East: twilight Sparkle

She looks so cute when she's being studious :wub:

EFC West: Golden Harvest

I just absolutely adore her curly mane and tail, so sexeh B)

(Also, her voice is absolutely D'awww worthy :wub: )

EFC North: Rainbow Dash

I must say, she looks pretty dam fine in her Gala dress :wub:

EFC South: Berry Punch

I dunno, she just has that quality to her that just makes her too cute to say no to :3

PFC East: Derpy Hooves

Those eyes and that smile

Just too adorable to say no to :3

PFC West: Spitfire

I like her cool, laid back demeanor better.

I'll be honest, she's actually pretty hot like that ;)

PFC North: Octavia

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This pony is just downright BEAUTIFUL /)(*3*)(\

Especially with that bowtie of hers :3

PFC South: Daring Do

Let's just say I dig adventurous ponies ;)

• Brohoof 2

EFC East

Tough choice between either Twilight or Lyra but i choose Twilight because she's cute when she cant understand something.

EFC West

Vinyl Scratch - I remember the first time i saw her eyes and i was like "woah!"

EFC North

I would say Rainbow Dash but  she doesn't really strike me as 'Attractive' so im going with Flitter.

EFC South

Applejack -  She is my favorite mane 6 pony after all.

PFC East

Tough choice between Pinkie or Derpy i find both very adorable........Grr! Derpy ok!! Sorry Pinkie..... 

PFC West

Spitfire- She was one of the first ponies I've seen before really becoming a fan  of the show and i liked her color scheme beforehand.

PFC North

Rarity I cant really come up with a legit reason as to why i like her.

PFC South

Fluttershy   ​I don't even have to explain why i picked her she's too super cute to NOT vote for her.

• Brohoof 1

EFC East: TS

EFC West: VS

EFC North: RD

EFC South: AJ

PFC East: PP

PFC West: SF

PFC North: Octavia

PFC South: DD

Kind of a shame you don't have Fleur de Lis, huh?

• Brohoof 2

I'd like everyone who voted Cherilee, Flitter, or whoever the heck the third person is in the EFC North to stare at my avatar for ten seconds.

I know you're sorry :(. It's ok though, you still have time to vote for Dashie :)

• Brohoof 4

YES! Octavia and Vinyl Scratch had pulled through!

Now they just need to keep these position. 

Feel bad for lighting dust though. Didn't have a chance at all with fluttershy. :(

• Brohoof 1

Kind of a shame you don't have Fleur de Lis, huh?

Yeah, for the same reasons why I didn't include the princesses. Looks too much like a princess and even though Spitfire is coined to be the "sex symbol" of the show (let's face it, it's kind of true), Fleur's design tries too hard to fit in with the princesses, so she automatically gets no entry.

• Brohoof 2

PFC North is turning into the real bloodbath, yeesh. It doesn't help that people probably find them attractive for similar reasons. Go Rarity!

Trixie and Vinyl are also both locked in for the EFC West division title! Though, they'll probably have to face each other in the wild card round anyways, barring some sort of crazy comeback by the other ponies and snagging the 5th seed away from one of them.

• Brohoof 1

Damn, Octavia and Rarity are neck and neck! I voted for Rarity, personally, I think Octavia is more elegant rather than attractive (though those two qualities can go together).

Here's what I voted:

Twilight

Trixie
RD
AJ
Pinkie Pie

Cloud Chaser

Rarity

(I couldn't really decide between Lightning Dust and Fluttershy, but I just chose the latter)

• Brohoof 2

Checkin' on this thing, and dayum, AJ is at 50 votes. Honestly, I thought Spitfire would be in the lead, but it ain't the case. This makes me all the more pleased :wub:.

Also, if AJ wins (Or anyone else), can someone (Like me) post a few sexy/cute/hot/atleast SFW pics of the winner? To showcase their attractiveness?

• Brohoof 2

Also, if AJ wins (Or anyone else), can someone (Like me) post a few sexy/cute/hot/atleast SFW pics of the winner? To showcase their attractiveness?

I'd be sure to make a support ticket with any images that you plan on posting when such a time comes, just so that no one ends up with warning points that could have easily been avoided. Our general policy on NSFW is 'if you're unsure, ask the staff first'. We'll look at any images you want to use and give a yea or neigh.

PFC North is turning into the real bloodbath, yeesh. It doesn't help that people probably find them attractive for similar reasons. Go Rarity!

Yeah send like a bunch of Octavia fans swarmed the polls while I was offline because last time I checked Rarity had a big lead. Now it's neck to neck and she's barley winning by 1 vote right now. Hope she wins but I do like Octavia. Rsrity is just a bit better than her.

I dont know if I should change my vote to Rainbow Dash even though she's going to win anyway.

• Brohoof 1

While I think it's quite obvious Trixie isn't going to win the whole thing, I personally don't see how Vinyl is more attractive then her. Unless your going off of fan content of course.

But then again...

165771+-+artist+mew+color+Trixie.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Cloudchaser has currently tied Lightning Dust for the 6th seed in the PFC playoff race. Meanwhile, in a back-and-forth race for PFC North supremacy, Rarity has surpassed Octavia for the division lead for the time being! Intense.

If Rarity loses to Octavia, I will have lost all faith in humanity...

Just look at her, she's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

attachicon.gifrarity3.jpg

What's wrong with you people -__-

If Rarity or Applejack do not come in first, there will be serious disappointment in me. I mean god, they're both so attractive in their own ways. I mean look, can you NOT find this perfect?

post-2958-0-71309600-1357335735_thumb.png

(I think this one reinforces your point a bit better, RD92 :P )

Bitch.

post-2958-0-75161700-1357335860_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3