Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

If Rarity loses to Octavia, I will have lost all faith in humanity...

Just look at her, she's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

attachicon.gifrarity3.jpg

What's wrong with you people -__-

Well, I will agree Rarity is gorgeous. I really don't like her personality. She's just, too lazy, (besides making dresses which is something I don't really care for and thats the ONLY thing that she seems to do by herself), and usually gets other people to do the work for her. 

Octavia is more beautiful and she works hard at everything, (at least in fanon). I prefer someone who's more hardworking than someone who takes advantage of people for work. 

Though, they both can't beat Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. <3

15968%2B-%2Banimated%2Bartist-mihaaaa%2B

My counter image. >: )

• Brohoof 1

If Rarity loses to Octavia, I will have lost all faith in humanity...

Just look at her, she's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

attachicon.gifrarity3.jpg

What's wrong with you people -__-

Remember they're fighting for division supremacy, not the big thing as of now. Rarity can still make the 5th seed and have an easy time in the wild card round... you never know.

I dont know if I should change my vote to Rainbow Dash even though she's going to win anyway.

Do it now. The fabulosity of my avatar compels you! ;)

Ha ha, looks like Daring Do is climbing back into this. Here's hoping she passes Lightning.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Do it now. The fabulosity of my avatar compels you! ;)

Ha ha, looks like Daring Do is climbing back into this. Here's hoping she passes Lightning.

The battle for the sixth seed in the PFC is turning out to be a tight one. There's always Nurse Redheart to account for, as well - she's not too far behind in the standings either.

Oh, and Derpy Hooves just tied Cloudchaser and Lightning Dust for the 6th seed. Wow.

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard

Looks like Dashie could pass Sparky as well. Make it happen people. The most majestic amazing pony in the entire show deserves the highest seed she can get, even if I know that she'll win eventually.

• Brohoof 2

Looks like Dashie could pass Sparky as well. Make it happen people. The most majestic amazing pony in the entire show deserves the highest seed she can get, even if I know that she'll win eventually.

With the way things are going she'll get at least the 3rd seed. If she wins out in the wild card round, then she'll have to play Twilight in the next round, setting up in what looks to be a very, very intense matchup.

Rarity vs Octavia? I propose a catfight. ;)

Don't get me wrong, Octavia is nice looking and all and I like her, but more beautiful than Rarity? Nope, don't think so.

tumblr_mdb0hvOfAZ1qdtqtso1_500.png

Holy crap. I don't even know what to say. The beauty of Rarity in this picture cannot even be described by words. I'm absolutely speechless.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Derpy Hooves has taken over the 6th seed in the PFC playoff hunt. Can she maintain her spot, or will Lightning Dust or Cloud Chaser rebound to take it back? Daring Do is also right there with them.

Two ponies have moved to first place in their divisions for now: Rarity and Vinyl Scratch. PFC North and the EFC West are very competitive so far!

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 1

Dayum, AJ is being caught up. She was gettting a shit ton of votes (And still has a crap ton) but Spitfire and Twi are catching up (I mean, Twi is friggin' hot, and Spit can be as well, but you know it is with me and AJ ;) )

• Brohoof 1

Spitfire is now one vote away from tying Applejack as the league leader in votes. Other than that, no changes in the standings from yesterday. Still pretty competitive between Rarity and Octavia, as well as Trixie/Vinyl Scratch and Fluttershy looks primed to take over the PFC's number 2 seed.

Wow, AJ is actually winning OVERALL! That's my girl!

Uh...*ahem*. Anyways, here's my choices:

EFC East: Twilight Sparkle - Nerdy, snarky, has OCD, nice mane; what's not to like?

EFC West: Trixie - there was conflict between her and Vinyl but Trixie won because of dat "jerk with a heart of gold" impression I get from her. Plus I imagine she's flirty as hell. :lol:

EFC North: Rainbow Dash - Because rainbows.

EFC South: Applejack - Shall I list them for you? In no particular order: Freckles, accent, mane, integrity and stubbornness.

PFC East: Derpy - It was close, but it came down to Derpy because of her eyes. They are simply adorable.

PFC West: Spitfire - I don't like anyone really in this category so I went with popular opinion I suppose.

PFC North - Octavia - She has infinitely more class than Rarity, I mean come on guys.  :lol:

PFC South - Daring Do - Brains and brawn, assuming she's like Indiana Jones, and certainly not lacking in the looks department.

• Brohoof 1

Okay I have voted.. But why would you put Amethyst Star and Twilight Sparkle in the same team? :C

Both of them.. ugh.. I voted for Twilight there cause well.. it's twilight.

Sorry, Alfonzo Dennard, but this...this is only...

THE BEST IDEA EVER!

img-1045909-1-rarity_gif__om_nom_nom_by_

After chewing on the various divisions for some time, I have chosen my top hoofball--I mean, top attractiveness picks, and some of them may surprise you.

EFC East: Lyra

Yes, Lyra has grown on me to the point that I think she's even cuter than Twilight Sparkle. Various displays of Dash-related awesomeness prove that you can't go wrong with a light blue color scheme. She may not know I'm voting for her. But she knows I'm out there...somewhere.

EFC West: Vinyl Scratch

It's funny how things work out. Until recently I barely noticed Ponyville's DJ. When I finally did I thought "wow...she's actually really cute." Trixie is formidable competition in the looks department and once again blue is awesome...but Vinyl has some blue in her too. So, sorry Trixie. ^_^

EFC North: Rainbow Dash

EFC South: Applejack (both will destroy their respective divisions, cuz they're that damn good)

PFC East: Pinkie Pie

Nurse Redheart is pretty darn cute. Derpy is cute in kind of a sad way, when I think back on her role in the fandom. But Pinkie Pie is simply adorable.

PFC West: Spitfire

The hottest member of the Wonderbolts desperately wants better competition.

PFC North: Rarity

Octavia is stiff competition, but Rarity is Magic Bowl material. No question about it. I will expound on her beauty when she advances.

PFC South: Daring Do

Not even Fluttershy's "hold me" cuteness compares to the "don't you DARE hold me" looks of Daring Do. Her brilliant color scheme, her hat, her resemblance to the Dash...nothing can stand up to this degree of badassery. Go Daring!

• Brohoof 4

Wow, AJ is actually winning OVERALL! That's my girl!

This is just the preliminary voting process. She could get the most votes overall but take into account that she and Twilight play in rather weak divisions so, as a result, the results are somewhat skewed.

Sorry, Alfonzo Dennard, but this...this is only...

THE BEST IDEA EVER!

img-1058735-1-img-1045909-1-rarity_gif__

After chewing on the various divisions for some time, I have chosen my top hoofball--I mean, top attractiveness picks, and some of them may surprise you.

I'm glad you enjoy it, Tails. I personally want Twilight to win, as she is my favourite pony but it will be exciting to see ponies go head-to-head in the playoffs.

EFC East- Twilight. She's best pony, with best color scheme and best mane, and is also cutest and smartest pony. What's not to love?

EFC West- Vinyl, of course. Mostly because of her mane and DEM SUNGLASSES.

EFC North- Flitter. That's right, I didn't vote for RD! HA HA!

EFC South- Roseluck. She's second best background pony, and has one my favorite mane colors in the show.

PFC East- Cloud Kicker. Who else am I gonna vote for? Pinkie?

PFC West- Cloud Chaser. Giving some love to the underdog. (By that I mean compared to Spitfire.)

PFC North- The gorgeous and sophisticated Octavia, of course.

PFC South- Daring Do. Didn't like any of the others.

Twi, Trixie, Dash, AJ, Pinkie, Spitfire, Octavia, Fluttershy.

Spitfire though, I've always considered her the most attractive, with looks and personality.

At least in the episodes that aren't Wonderbolt Acadamy... it's making me feel confused about her seeing her in that episode... Although something is trying to make me feel differently, I don't want to feel any different about her. Like, is that who she is really like or something?

Edited by Toastypk

E.F.C East - Twilight Sparkle

E.F.C West - The Great and Powerful Trixie

E.F.C North - Rainbow Dash

E.F.C South - Applejack

P.F.C East - Pinkie Pie

P.F.C West - Spitfire

P.F.C North - Rarity

P.F.C South - Fluttershy

sad_lyra_by_mcawesomebrony-d422m75.png

Lyra has only 16 votes :( ...

But I won't give up! This pony is damn cute. And she came to play.

lyra_with_a_ponytail_by_jennieoo-d529ybg

There's no way in hell that Vinyl Scratch is more attractive than Trixie...you people are crazy.

Trixie's personality may not be the best, but she's easily one of the prettiest ponies.

Sorry, Champ. Dat grin and dem shades go a long way.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 3

Spitfire has now moved past Applejack for the league leader in votes. Twilight is just one vote behind AJ for the top seed in the EFC playoff hunt and is primed to make the next move.

I voted for 1,1,3,3,3,1,1,1. But either way fluttershy wins all round because she sooooo cute, even if shes not the bravest but she did stand up to the dragon, if fluttershy doesn't win I will sit In a corner slowly rock back and forth and cry thinking think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts ext ext.

Come on people, how can you possibly think Octavia is more attractive than Rarity?! It's not like she's that great!

It's not like she has one of the best color schemes on the show. It's not like if she knocked on your door one night to get out of the rain, you would let her in and light a fire and give her some cocoa and start playing some romantic classical music and...

44322.png

...I'm not helping my case here, am I?

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 4

img-1062767-1-44322.png

HELLO!!!

mfhUH.png

:lol: The PFC is pretty stacked and I'm hoping Octavia will be a Magic Bowl contender soon. We'll find out what happens sometime this week.

• Brohoof 2

>2013

>Not voting for Cloud Chaser

>Greentexting on MLPForums

C'mon guys, don't leave Cloud Chaser in the dust.  Like, I know Spitfire is hot, but lord help me if Cloud Chaser isn't beautiful.  

img-1064575-1-more_cloud_chaser_by_thats

I guess it all comes down with the manestyles for me, and, in my opinion, Cloud Chaser's is superior.  

Edited by TrixieLover97
  • Brohoof 2