Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Hmm Lyra/Dash, sounds like a really close one. Now that is one matchup that is #1, and you can't forget Pinkie Pie vs. Octavia.

Let's root for Lyra and Dash.

LET'S GO DASHY.

Edited by LightningDust
  • Brohoof 2

Me vote for Octavia ties it up. Never seen a tie for this before.

Also, voted for Lyra because I too just realized how amazing she is. Blame Tails' thread.

Other votes were for Vinyl Scratch and Rarity.

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 1

She just didn't get enough to be one of the top two seeds. It'll be fine, she's going to win anyway. Lyra's just a momentary inconvenience.

That momentary inconvenience is beating Rainbow Dash now. Disrespect only drives people to push themselves harder, or for people to root for them more.

If Dash was up against anyone else, I'd vote for her... but I can't.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 2

That momentary inconvenience is beating Rainbow Dash now. Disrespect only drives people to push themselves harder, or for people to root for them more.

If Dash was up against anyone else, I'd vote for her... but I can't.

Key word is momentary :). Congrats to Lyra, she's doing better than I expected but I believe that the more attractive pony (Dashie since you seem to need a reminder) will win.

All these matches are so close right now (well excluding Rarity's). I'll be so sad if Lyra doesn't make it through...

I wanna see another victory strut Lyra, keep going! ah ah ah ah stayin alive 

And I'd be absolutely devastated if Octavia was defeated here.

• Brohoof 2

EFC Wild Card Round 1

Rainbow Dash

EFC Wild Card Round 2

Vinyl Scratch

PFC Wild Card Round 1

Cloud Chaser

PFC Wild Card Round 2

Pinkie Pie

Edited by MidnightInferno

Key word is momentary :). Congrats to Lyra, she's doing better than I expected but I believe that the more attractive pony (Dashie since you seem to need a reminder) will win.

*looks at votes*

img-1073320-1-holysit.jpg

:o...... :D...... B)

OMG. I knew I wasn't alone but I didn't realize how many people loved Lyra!

"A warm-up for Rainbow Dash," "a momentary inconvenience," someone said!  Way to go Lyra fans! Show everyone there's more to cute ponies than the Mane 6 and miracles can happen!

Hang in there Vinyl, you can do it. You have an awesome mane and tail and you don't cut other ponies down like Trixie. I'm worried for Pinkie though. Octavia is a beautiful pony, but she doesn't reach my heart like Pinkie does.  I hope the cake fiend pulls this one out.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 2

*looks at votes*

img-1073320-1-holysit.jpg

:o...... :D...... B)

OMG. I knew I wasn't alone but I didn't realize how many people loved Lyra!

"A warm-up for Rainbow Dash," "a momentary inconvenience," someone said!  Way to go Lyra fans! Show everyone there's more to cute ponies than the Mane 6 and miracles can happen!

Hang in there Vinyl, you can do it. You have an awesome mane and tail and you don't cut other ponies down like Trixie. I'm worried for Pinkie though. Octavia is a beautiful pony, but she doesn't reach my heart like Pinkie does.  I hope the cake fiend pulls this one out.

Holy hell, I never expected this to happen! We might be looking at a first-round upset on our hooves! Lyra didn't even touch the 6th seed until the very end. Wow!

• Brohoof 1

Lyra...is beating...Dashie?...

How the heck could Dashie possibly be losing?!?!?!?!

She's in first place on my "Most Attractive Pony" thread!!!

This doesn't make any sense!!!

But your thread doesn't have head-to-head matches like this one. Playoffs are long-winded and intriguing so the competition can defy all sorts of logic. I hope there's at least one upset.

The Pinkie Pie VS Octavia round is shaping up to be a classic. They're almost neck-and-neck and even though she was down earlier, Octavia couldn't be kept out of it for long. She's just too pretty for that!

• Brohoof 2

...Really? I'm gone for a day or so, and both my favorites are about to lose?

To lyra? I could expect spitfire sure, but LYRA?!?

Have you seen Rainbow Dash? She's so cute and sexy.

And Pinkie is almost getting beaten by Octavia? The "party pony?"

*sigh*

Edited by ZigzagoonBL
  • Brohoof 3

Have you seen Rainbow Dash? She's so cute and sexy.

And Pinkie is almost getting beaten by Octavia? The "party pony?"

*sigh*

They haven't lost yet; there's still a week left of voting. They just need to mount some sort of comeback if that's decided by everyone else... Just relax and see what happens!

Lyra...is beating...Dashie?...

How the heck could Dashie possibly be losing?!?!?!?!

She's in first place on my "Most Attractive Pony" thread!!!

This doesn't make any sense!!!

I'm surprised too, guys, for real. This thing has taken on a life of its own. I would vote for the Dash against most ponies in the looks department, but Lyra is...well, the picture speaks for itself.

c2557f08ae1d35e43d2c43f843389ab1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

See, visual attractiveness is not a completely separate entity from personality for me, and it never will be. Someone's visual attraction can increase or decrease depending on their personality, for me. You can create a personality for a character, but I am only ever able to do with it certain characters whom really wow me with their portrayal. Vinyl for instance, DJ, party animal, let loose-girl; it's obvious. Spitfire; before Wonderbolts Academy, she was laid back, despite being in an intense flying team, so the idea of her laid back but stern personality for me was obvious. Almost none of the other BG ponies have this for me.

It's for that reason, asides from my horrible bias against BG ponies, that even my least favorite Mane Six characters like Fluttershy or Rarity beat out other characters, simply because the Mane Six's personalities are developed, while almost half of these BG ponies have less than one line throughout the entire series.

TL;DR how and why the fuck is Lyra beating best pony?

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 3

Spitfire; before Wonderbolts Academy, she was laid back, despite being in an intense flying team, so the idea of her laid back but stern personality for me was obvious. Almost none of the other BG ponies have this for me.

Yeah that is pretty hot. Like really hot... I don't know why, but it is... I guess I just like those kinds of women :) Are nice and collected but professionally they know when to push folks around to make them better.

I don't think that personality is irrelevant, but there is a such thing as actively disliking certain traits. As a character Rainbow Dash is fine, but when the thread is about attractiveness specifically she easily falls below "I don't know who this pony is" for me.

Plus, I love turquoise.

All right, that tears it...

Everyone who didn't vote for Dashie must die.

*goes and acquires massive weapons*

Just kidding, guys XD

Good man, Champ. I'm glad we can all laugh about this. Let me put it this way: Lyra could not compete against a more worthy opponent, and no matter who wins, you and the Dash fans' belief of who is best and most attractive pony will not change. You guys believe in the pony you voted for as much as we believe in ours, and I admire that. Dash vs. Lyra is best wildcard game. B)

And hang in there Pinkie! :(

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, this is so tense. Pinkie's cheer and joy are still going to bring her to victory. I mean, she's best pony, you can't really expect anything else.

Everyone who voted for Octavia, kindly look at this picture and promptly change your vote to the best pony.

img-1080002-1-pinkie_pie_vector__1_by_fe

Now we just need Dash to get her crap together and win her duel, along with Trixie.

Edited by Flipturn

Okay, everyone who voted for Octavia, kindly look at this picture and promptly change your vote to the best pony.

You can join the squad of people who complained about their favourite ponies losing their matchups against lower seeded opponents lol....

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, this is so tense. Pinkie's cheer and joy are still going to bring her to victory. I mean, she's best pony, you can't really expect anything else.

Everyone who voted for Octavia, kindly look at this picture and promptly change your vote to the best pony.

img-1080002-1-pinkie_pie_vector__1_by_fe

Now we just need Dash to get her crap together and win her duel, along with Trixie.

You are testing my resolve here, Flipturn. If you keep posting pics like that I may have to renounce my faith in Octavia. :lol:

Can't believe Octavia's falling behind though. Come on, Pinkie's cool and all but she doesn't have the class, grace and style of Octavia.

You are testing my resolve here, Flipturn. If you keep posting pics like that I may have to renounce my faith in Octavia. :lol: Can't believe Octavia's falling behind though. Come on, Pinkie's cool and all but she doesn't have the class, grace and style of Octavia.

Class, grace and style? Please.

Here's your class.

tumblr_m6vmnaE6X91qc5ffho1_1280.png

Here's your grace.

UfTI2.png

And here's your style.

pinkie_pie_style___thumbnail_art_by_juak

Oh, and did I mention how beautiful her eyes are?

PinkiePG-13.png

• Brohoof 5