Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cooking!

SugarSlatheredCandyApple

No I have never tried that, do you recommend it to everypony?

Well, I couldn't say if anyone else on the planet would enjoy it, but... it's pretty much the only way I eat macaroni salad these days. :lol:

The secrets to macaroni and cheese has been revealed to me!

I shall never tell you >: )

Mine, all mine.

Lol LRP....do you know who you are talking to?

We Canadians are masters of the Mac n' Cheese. We've done everything in the book, and out of the book. ;)

Lol LRP....do you know who you are talking to?

We Canadians are masters of the Mac n' Cheese. We've done everything in the book, and out of the book. ;)

Oh really?

What do the Canadians do with their Mac n' Cheese that is unique?

-picks up notepad-

Well LRP it is varied by everypony in Canada. Some get real crazy, some are bland.

Me specificly though? I like it in a few different ways. Plain, ketchup, BBq sauce, Jalapenos, haddock as a few examples. (Yes I put spice and fish in it sometimes)

• Brohoof 1

Well LRP it is varied by everypony in Canada. Some get real crazy, some are bland.

Me specificly though? I like it in a few different ways. Plain, ketchup, BBq sauce, Jalapenos, haddock as a few examples. (Yes I put spice and fish in it sometimes)

Ahah! The secrets of Canadian Mac n' Cheese. Jalapenos sounds like something I could try soon :)

Haddock fish & chips = divinity.

... gah. Posting in a food thread on an empty stomach.

I know the feeling...I was like that a few days ago XD and fish & chips sounds amazing right now....*Initiate Pinkie pie chocolate cake salviating*

Oh, and it is amazing LRP, try it with Jalapenos.

Edited by Hayze

What's good about being Mexican?

Mexican food! My grandma on my father's side always cooks Mexican food. Sorry for sounding bias but I prefer Mexican food over all other. I hope on learning some of the things she cooks. It would be awesome if I could make myself some :)

What's good about being Mexican?

Mexican food! My grandma on my father's side always cooks Mexican food. Sorry for sounding bias but I prefer Mexican food over all other. I hope on learning some of the things she cooks. It would be awesome if I could make myself some :)

Mexican is great, but I am more of an Italian food lover. I've always wanted to try Greek food...it looks soooooooo good!

What is your favorite Mexican dish?

Mexican is great, but I am more of an Italian food lover. I've always wanted to try Greek food...it looks soooooooo good!

What is your favorite Mexican dish?

Favorite Mexican dish...damn my lack of Spanish!

Enchaladas sweesus <<<<This right here is how you butcher a language, sorry I don't know how to spell it =P

It's like a taco type thing with chicken and some green sauce xD

Enchaladas sweesus <<<<This right here is how you butcher a language, sorry I don't know how to spell it =P

Lol, I do have a friend on skype who lives in Mexico, I'll ask him about it :)

What is your least favorite kind of food? Like German, Greek, French, etc.

I grew up on a farm and my grandma taught me how to cook and bake, everything from scratch and home grown :) everyone loves my cooking, and my banana chocolate chip muffins won first prize in one of the cooking contests we had ~ :)

They are enchiladas haha :P

I love mexican food too ! :)

Edited by Shankveld

I grew up on a farm and my grandma taught me how to cook and bake, everything from scratch and home grown :) everyone loves my cooking, and my banana chocolate chip muffins won first prize in one of the cooking contests we had ~ :)

That sure does sound yummy! The best thing I've cooked in a contest was a cheeseburger pie. Filled with all the topings you would want in a burger...in pie form!

What kind of chocolate did you use in the muffins? (% of coca used aswell if you know that too!)

• Brohoof 1

Lol, I do have a friend on skype who lives in Mexico, I'll ask him about it :)

What is your least favorite kind of food? Like German, Greek, French, etc.

Probably Indian food. It's just too slimy for my taste and usually makes me sick. I do like some of the dishes they have but I'm not that big when it comes to it.
  • Brohoof 1

That sure does sound yummy! The best thing I've cooked in a contest was a cheeseburger pie. Filled with all the topings you would want in a burger...in pie form!

What kind of chocolate did you use in the muffins? (% of coca used aswell if you know that too!)

I just used normal hersey milk chocolate chips, my real secret is using extra bananas, normally one would use 3 bananas for 12 muffins, but I use 4-5, it makes the muffins extra moist and delicious . :) ~

Probably Indian food. It's just too slimy for my taste and usually makes me sick. I do like some of the dishes they have but I'm not that big when it comes to it.

Ah, I've never had Indian food before...well the slimy thing I may not like. I am not a fan of Japanese food. Sushi is what puts me off it for the most part. Partially for the slimy feeling seaweed gives it.

Ah, I've never had Indian food before...well the slimy thing I may not like. I am not a fan of Japanese food. Sushi is what puts me off it for the most part. Partially for the slimy feeling seaweed gives it.

I'm gonna put my response in this thread as we are kinda moving away from the OT and I don't want to derail this thread.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/520-favorite-food/page__st__200

My bad :X (But I was putting it back n track with Shankveld ;) )

And that is a good idea Shankveld. They sound delicious, in anything I've baked I never had used bananna. I am good at baking cakes though. Chocolate is one of my favorite baking ingrediants ;)

Edited by Hayze

My bad :X (But I was putting it back n track with Shankveld ;) )

And that is a good idea Shankveld. They sound delicious, in anything I've baked I never had used bananna. I am good at baking cakes though. Chocolate is one of my favorite baking ingrediants ;)

No I think it was actually me who took it off track, I'm just trying to prevent it from getting further, I was also enjoying where that was going so I made a post in the other thread in the hopes we could continue that discussion :)

As far as baking goes, me and my family don't have that down yet. Stupid mistakes like too much yeast and confusing the salt and sugar usually make our baked food come out messed up.

I've always wanted to try my hand at making something Epic and Awesome. But unfortunately when i am hungry, I want food NOW :P

Crepes and omelets ftw, but not plain.

I've already said this before I think, but I add stuff like honey or syrup. Pour half of the dough/egg mix in the pan, wait a few seconds, add the honey/syrup, and pour the rest of the mix.

Or I sometimes put in cheese instead, any kind that melts is good. For crepes, I roll the half-solid crepe with cheese inside; if it's an omelet, I just put pieces of cheese on it.