Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Saddest scenes in My Little Pony

Goodra

Okay maybe it's not MlP, but still is very very sad:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNw75bJyuM&feature=related

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCaVaxlnHa0&feature=channel_video_title

Oh the awkward sadness!

I don't know if I would say this is the saddest scene in the series for me, but it is definitely sad---especially if you know what it's like to try and help yet get in the way of others.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

(video skips to scene when played)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UA3ZhPDxIg#t=10m40s

I always cry at this, always. Hell I'm crying right now after finding this scene again. The loss of all hope. All the friendships built up through the series, lost, and the one who started it all hopeless in the dark. The moment which to be honest, we weren't really sure this story would have a happy ending. The tear, the music, this scene...cannot be rivaled, at all.

Edited by Indigo
  • Brohoof 2

I thought the scene in return to discord (the second part, I think that's what it was called) when for a second there, twilight had really lost hope on her friends. Easily the saddest moment for me.

:'(

edit: ahh that's what I get for posting and not reading the 2nd page! indigo said it much better than I did.

Edited by vermillionlove

Well, there were 2 that were kinda sad...

Pinkie crying near the end of "Baby Cakes"

and Rainbow Dash not getting any Cider until the end in "Super Cider Squeezy"

*Twilight sad*

Also this.

Trixie running away in shame at the end of Boast Busters.

*Ahem* Allow me to take a page from Rarity as I explain our tragic heroine's plight.

She's all alone! She's got no supplies, no clothes, and most likely no friends to ask for help!

It wasn't her fault the Ursa Minor rampaged in Ponyville. Of course the vanquishing story was made up! It was a magic show! What did they expect!? At least she tried to stand up to the Ursa Minor when it showed up unlike the other residents who were content to run away screaming.

They had the audacity to boo and heckle her for performing magic in a magic show! They insulted her special talent and called it a load of hot air! Even when she rightfully tried to silence them so she could get on with the show, she made sure that the worst they'd suffer was a bruised ego and that nopony got hurt!

She's just a hardworking mare trying to make her way in the world. Sure, she's a bit abrasive but that's what happens when you feel that everypony's tring to push you down - you push back and show them not to take you lightly.

And the worst part is, we're supposed to be rooting for the Mane 6 at the end.

*Ahem* All done.

I'd say the scene in the Owliscious (spelled right?) episode when Spike runs away because he thinks Twilight doesn't like him anymore. Scenarios like that always have a real sad affect on me.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say the scene in the Owliscious (spelled right?) episode when Spike runs away because he thinks Twilight doesn't like him anymore. Scenarios like that always have a real sad affect on me.

That one was pretty sad too. At least they're cool again!

• 4 weeks later...

1. Fluttershy: Applejack, we could always find a way to fix the hole in the roof, if you went away there'd be no way to fix the hole in our hearts. Nuff Said I am crying like a little baby after that.

2. Spike and Rarity's fall.

3. Spike giving Rarity his gem.

4. Pinkie Pie thinking she doesn't have any friends.

5. Twilight Sparkle in "Lesson Zero" when she thinks she's going back to Canterlot.

(edited)

1. Twilight losing hope in S2E1

2. Pinkie thinking her friends don't like her any more

3. Applejack gone forever

4. Twilight's facing Celestia in Lesson Zero

5. Rarity's been captured by Diamond Dogs

6. Rarity and Spike falling

etc...

Trixie running away in shame at the end of Boast Busters.

*Ahem* Allow me to take a page from Rarity as I explain our tragic heroine's plight.

She's all alone! She's got no supplies, no clothes, and most likely no friends to ask for help!

It wasn't her fault the Ursa Minor rampaged in Ponyville. Of course the vanquishing story was made up! It was a magic show! What did they expect!? At least she tried to stand up to the Ursa Minor when it showed up unlike the other residents who were content to run away screaming.

They had the audacity to boo and heckle her for performing magic in a magic show! They insulted her special talent and called it a load of hot air! Even when she rightfully tried to silence them so she could get on with the show, she made sure that the worst they'd suffer was a bruised ego and that nopony got hurt!

She's just a hardworking mare trying to make her way in the world. Sure, she's a bit abrasive but that's what happens when you feel that everypony's tring to push you down - you push back and show them not to take you lightly.

And the worst part is, we're supposed to be rooting for the Mane 6 at the end.

*Ahem* All done.

Oh yeah, what about Gilda?

http://mlpforums.com/topic/8215-gilda/

Worse yet, unlike Trixie, almost everyone really does hate her. And she was a jerk, to be fair, but really that episode was nothing but a huge chain of tragedies for everyone involved, especially Gilda.

Edited by EASA - Dr. Braun