Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you eat pony hamburger ?

almozayaf

Maybe if eating them allowed me to collect their powers. If that were the case... the hunt for the tastiest alicorn meat would begin.

• Brohoof 2

img-1027963-1-BqDfg.jpg

What kind of question is that? Yeah, I just want to eat Pinkeh hamburgers. I LOVE Pinkeh haburgers. I'm gonna eat it with ketchup and pickles, and all that crap. Om nom nom nom, yum yum yum.

The question seems a little bit pointless, I think it's pretty obvious that most people on a BRONY forum don't want to kill and consume ponies. The question seems a little insensitive, if you ask me.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 9

...Wut. Wut. I can't even... wut. I don't even...WUT.

To answer your...very... bizarre question, no I would never eat a hamburger made from a pony. I don't even like real hamburgers that much, much less pony burgers.

Is there any restrictions? Like will i get in trouble for eating it(like i would for eating humans)? If the answer is no i would have a diamond Tiara with a side a fava beans. If the answer is yes then whats wrong with you? eating ponies from the show is like eating people from your school.

Never.  Not in a million years.  Absolutely not.  Don't count on it.  Negative. No way jose.  Nein.  Uh-uh. Nah. And of course: NO.     

I think I've throughly stated my views on this subject, but just in case it wasn't obvious:

untitle.JPG

/thread

• Brohoof 1

I have eaten "Rosswurst", which is a German sausage made from horses. But that's the point. HORSES. NOT CUTE ADORABLE COLORFUL LITTLE PONIES.

I mean seriously. Wat.

I might have mental issues, but I'm not that crazy either.

So it's a no for me.

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion

Why would you-  I mean-  I don't even know what...

I don't really particularly enjoy eating standard animals I don't even like that much, like pigs, let alone eating something really cute, demonstrably sapient and self-aware. I wouldn't eat a human hamburger and humans are nowhere near ponies. Yeah, I said it, humans are lesser being to ponies.

• Brohoof 1

I would have a difficult enough time eating regular horses, but a talking pony would be a little too close to eating a human for my comfort. Now if we are talking rule 34 "eating" on the other hoof, er sorry folks I couldn't resist that joke. But seriously though I wouldn't do that.

in all honesty, I'm with the majority consensus here in the fact that I would absolutely not eat any of the ponies from the show

For starters, they are adorable to even think of killing let alone eating

And the fact that they are pretty much sapient beings also kind of deters any thoughts of me consuming them.in any way

• Brohoof 1

I clicked on here thinking the question would be:  "Would your love of fictional ponies dissuade you from eating the meat of a real life pony?"  The answer to that question, I might hesitate, but I'd probably try it because I like meat (sorry if this offends some people here).

I like Bambi, but that didn't stop me from eating venison. 

But I would never eat a pony from the show.  That's like cannibalism.  :P

You know what? Why not. Out of all the terrible things I have done in my life, I think eating pony meat is pretty minimal. Besides, I do kind of wonder what it would taste like...

-edit-

oh wait you were talking about if the ponies were real and one was served to me.

Um, that's a little too human for me to eat, ya know? The more human and personality a thing has the less I want to eat it and the more I want to keep it alive.

Edited by Lord Bababa

This is like eating a dog. Many people eat dog meat in this world, but that is not the same as eating a dog pet. If it were just a regular pony, I would be more than fine to suit myself with some pony burger, but if its a pony FRIEND, like a pony from the show, then I wouldn't eat it, because like some say, that is like eating a person, except he/she is not human. 

But if I HAD to eat a pony, I would eat Rainbow Dash, because after butchering her up, I can keep that little piece of skin that is her cutie mark and hang it on my wall or my door.  :ph34r:

O_o I have seen a lot of questions on this forum but, this one is the most odd. I don't know about eating a pony because of well being a savage with cannibalism. But, if I were to absorb its powers from eating it, then your looking at the next Pegasus pony. :ph34r:

Actually, I would enjoy personally killing the ponies and eating them while they're still fresh. Absolutely delicious. Especially if they're crying and begging for mercy before I end their miserable lives.

In fact, just the other day I enjoyed a rather delicious meal of pony burgers with muffins made from genuine Derpy liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

. . .

Wait, we're not in the roleplay forum, and we're not pretending to be Pony Hannibal Lecter? Well, damn. OP, what the hell.

• Brohoof 3

Yea eating ponies would be like cannibalism to me.

They're so cute why would you want to eat one?

derpy_hooves_filly_by_blackm3sh-d3dfitk.

Who in their right mind would want to eat that? Thats too bloody cute to be eaten

They're just as smart as people

Again I ask. Why?

• Brohoof 3

I'd do it. No question. It'd be bucking delicious probably maybe I dunno. I'd still do it though. Although if I had the choice, not in burger form. Preferably in a nice slab of meat, like a steak. A burger just seems like it would ruin the experience. Unless it's a pony I actually care about anyway. If it isn't:

-Mane 6

-Apple Family

-CMC

-Princesses

-My OC

-Spike(He's basically a pony.)

So preferably some random background pony.Preferably a pegasus or unicorn so I can keep the wings/horn as a souvenir.

EDIT: jumped the gun and made a post before reading the OP completely. My bad.

Edited by Brosparkles