Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you eat pony hamburger ?

almozayaf

Who said I haven't already? Hence why they no longer exist... 

But in all seriousness, no I would not eat a pony or any intelligent/sapient being what so ever. 

However, I would gladly make an exception towards angel...

What? Rabbits taste almost like chicken?

I don't have a problem with cultures that eat horse meat, and if it were served in an otherwise non-disgusting way (plain between two slices of bread is fine, a raw slab covered in mushrooms is not. One new thing at a time.) then I would try it. IRL horses aren't significantly different from cows or pigs, or any other animal I happily eat. The ethics of using young members of a given species (e.g. Veal or this thread) don't particularly bother me either, though I don't see particular reason for it.

If brightly colored, intelligent, magical, talking creatures of any kind just suddenly appeared in the world, no my first response would not be "Get on the grill, I'm hungry."

Of course I would eat a pony...I am a huge fan of the show and I would hug each of them before watching them enter the slaughter house.

Ok, That was me being sarcastic. Considering the fact that I barely eat meat at all...There is no way I would eat a pony...No, Way.

I said this in another post, you can tell we didn't have an episode this week.....the subject matter of posts are greatly declining....I can't wait to see how things look by the time we reach week 3....In an answer to the question....Ah, HELL no......

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 1

I'll eat anything with ketchup on it, as long as I know that I'm not eating that adorable pink pony named Pinkie Pie, then I'll most likely won't mind :V

I eat hot dogs, how bad can a Pony burger be? :V

let say the ponies are real ( i mean the talking pones from the show .... just deal with it )

and there ponies hamburger will you eat it ?

and who you wont to eat the most ?

Holy baffling what O.O Ummm no, I would not, because ponies are vegetarians and I would be as well. BUT lets have some fun with the idea, BUT if we were to have to eat a pony, I would eat Diamond Tiara 

I'll eat anything with ketchup on it, as long as I know that I'm not eating that adorable pink pony named Pinkie Pie, then I'll most likely won't mind :V

I eat hot dogs, how bad can a Pony burger be? :V

Oops. sorry Pinka... She slipped right into the grinder and we just couldn't be bothered to turn it off, I hope it tasted good though!

I don't know if this kind of discussion is fruitful at all, unless if we discuss how far can we go out of our way for sake of trying to stay alive such as that Donner Party who got stranded in Sienna Nevada range more than a hundred years ago or those mountaineers who got stranded in the Mt. Everest. Will you resort to the cannibalism or eating another sentient beings if you are under such extreme circumstance? do we or the society have right to blame and force punishments on those who resort to that kind of behavior because they had no other way to survive?

Thread hijack.

Would you eat a pony hamburger*

And probably yes. Mostly Rainbow dash ( Taste the rainbow!) Pinkie Pie ( Cotton candy meat, please)

and Rarity/Sweetie Belle ( Marshmallow steak) Colgate ( Minty fresh) Berry Punch ( You don't have to add wine, it's already there!)

Edited by PinkiePai

That's a no. If their that high functioning then I don't even know why they would allow for themselves to be processed into hamburger meat.

Now if we're talking regular everyday horses, I see no problem with it.

I... what? I... I don't quite know how respond to this. Not because it's asking me if I would eat a pony, but just because of how the question is put. I mean, eating Fluttershy would be traumatic enough, but the fact that it's specifically a burger... the fact that you even asked who i would eat... the choice of words... 

What?! 2c0gc.png

• 1 month later...

wat...

you mean the ponies from the show right? so you're asking me if I would eat ponies like Fluttershy and Pinkie? no it wouldn't even matter if they were any of the mane 6 or main characters eating a talking, colorful, adorable pony. It would be to much like eating a person I couldn't stomach it if I tried

I honestly don't think I've eaten any horse meat or pony meat from the ponies who live in our world, or really that much of any meat aside from the normal meats you see in stores.

If these ponies where the ponies of MLP, then that gives me even less reason to eat them, it sounds like cupcakes actually, eating ponies ground up? Thats almost like eating human meat to be since they're sentient beings.

So yeah, i highly doubt i'd eat pony meat ever, except on the very slim chance of it being the only available food, but honestly I still doubt I would.(Besides how I would get pony hamburgers but be starving without any other food makes no real sense :P.)

Besides ponies are so adorable :(. How could you eat them? I personally couldn't do it, maybe I'm to soft who knows. I really never eat abstract meat anyways like I said.

But yeah I wouldn't eat pony meat.