Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best.Day.Ever.

Fluttershy4life

Okay so it's not really the best day ever but it's the best day so far pony wise XD So yesterday i asked my parents to watch one episode of My Little Pony with me (they think i'm crazy for watching the show) and they agreed. So I showed them my favorite episode which is Sonic Rainboom. My Dad loved Fluttershy! :D And they agreed to watch one episode a day with me! :D

And then this morning when my parents got home from shopping they surprised me with a Fluttershy toy! That and Derpy Hooves finally spoke in an episode today which was SO AWESOME!

If i died right now i would die happy.

• Brohoof 10

Wow... glad to see you had a good Derpy Day even if most of it wasn't Derpy related at all! :P

I showed my sister the Derpy clip since she knows a bit about Brony inside jokes. She loved Derpy!

Other than that I am SOOOO Jelly that you have parents that like the show. My dad would NEVER give it a chance and my mother is always too busy to watch ANYTHING!

I am super jelly right now dude.

My mom bought me some pony dolls though (Pinkie and Rarity FTW), so that shows she's not bothered by me watching it. Now all I have to do is find a time she isn't busy doing something so I can watch an episode with her.

But anyway, great for you!

Edited by IndigovsGreen327

I have yet to let my parents know that I watch this show. My mom would probably watch it with me if I asked her to, but my dad wouldn't even give it a chance, but yeah, good for you dude. Edited by super muffin derpy506

Glad you got you parents to watch it with you. I think my grandmother's getting tired of it. (probably because I watch it everyday) She wouldn't even sit through the entire episode today. :(

That's nice.

Since I don't live with my parents, I can't really get them to watch with me unless we all do some sort of streaming together online. My father hardly uses the Internet for such purposes though, and would rather do something else. And my mother is a Korean soap opera addict. There is my brother too... but then he hates ponies, haha.

Edited by LoliCore

Okay so it's not really the best day ever but it's the best day so far pony wise XD So yesterday i asked my parents to watch one episode of My Little Pony with me (they think i'm crazy for watching the show) and they agreed. So I showed them my favorite episode which is Sonic Rainboom. My Dad loved Fluttershy! :D And they agreed to watch one episode a day with me! :D

And then this morning when my parents got home from shopping they surprised me with a Fluttershy toy! That and Derpy Hooves finally spoke in an episode today which was SO AWESOME!

You have some very accepting and understanding parents. Nice job ;)

Nice! My mom loves watching it with me. But my dad's indifferent and sometimes pokes fun at me for it, despite never fully seeing an episode. Heck, one day when we were walking my dogs, he was really on my case about it and tried to pull me out of it! :(

I've watched an episode with my parents too and they say they like it, but not to the point of brony phase. :'(

Still though, that's great! Congrats!

Best day ever just about sums that up!

My Mum just thinks I'm weird. Weirder than I was before I started watching it I mean.

If I ever did get my parents to watch they probably wouldn't take it seriously enough to actually see the good points.

now you got some chill parents

I commend you. I'm still "in the stable," so to speak, at least with my family. Which is actually hilarious since I have a brony shirt, and my mom thinks it's Robot Unicorn Attack, my brother honestly doesn't care, and my dad works for Hasbro and doesn't know or care.

Awesome! My mom is curious about the show. I have talked about the show with her and think my rainbow dash toy is cute :] and my dad is foal-ish and i think he would like MLP and his favourite pony would be fluttershy. C:

Edited by Flutterdash

• 8 years later...
On 1/22/2012 at 5:07 AM, Fluttershy4life said:

which was SO AWESOME!

I feel that same way after months of hard work to achieve life changing things. I would want to have it any other way :nom:

Parents are odd though. I like MLP but if I became a parent, I would have to shift my focus and like having kids that play with MLP toys and watch MLP, and not try to take that for myself