Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria alternate ending? Need opinions.

PinkiePai

I just finished reading the thing yesterday, and I was pretty disappointed with the ending. In my head I imagined some stuff that would make sense, and it would fit nicely into the context of the story. It would also end up with Littlepip being reunited with her friends, and it would be a much happier ending than what it really is. It would start at the part when Celestia talks with Littlepip and opens the portal back for her. Littlepip would go through it instead of using the SPP maneframe and falling into a coma.

I'm not completely confident in my abilities, but I'm pretty sure I could do something similar to the original writer's style.

Now, the actual problems:

1. Is there already a thing like this? I can't possibly be the first one to come up with this, but I browsed through most of the side stories and none of the titles suggest such a thing already exists. I need some confirmation of it not/existing so I can be sure.

2, Most Fallout Equestria side stories failed horribly other than Project Horizons. I'm kind of wondering if anyone would even read this if I wrote it. Hell, people don't even read this thread.

Edited by PinkiePai

• 4 years later...

Well, honestly I would go ahead and write it! From what I understand there were a hand[hoof]full of people who weren't satisfied with the ending (myself included)

While I personally don't think there's such a thing as a "bad" story, if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to, then at the very least you'll have more experience to write things in the future.

As for if it's already been written, I wouldn't worry to much about it. No two writers are exactly the same, and at the very least you'll provide a new interesting outlook on it. 

So, yeah! Knock your socks off! I, for one, look forward to reading it if you decide you want to write it. Cheers!

Edited by Provolonepone